• hallucinate

• Dialamba

Top Posters In This Topic

46 minutes ago, Gaia said:

The fact that BP already copied it :rip: 

I think it might become a thing if Birthday is also a hit

right :rip: 

3rd gen groups are so uninspired rn

If The 2022 Reve festival thing ends up being s trilogy and there's a 2023 follow up I Feel like they will sample another classical piece, it's like a more mature style of the Original Festival series but looking at Birthday's artwork I wonder if it will fit in.

1 hour ago, Maddox said:

Sounds cute :jamming:

LOVE it. imagine if this was their comeback after R2U (or after stereotype) :clownny:

Not the views for Impurities M/V kinda tanking:rip:still not 4M after 40 hours, queen deserves more

4 minutes ago, PerfectSacrifice said:

Not the views for Impurities M/V kinda tanking:rip:still not 4M after 40 hours, queen deserves more

Antifragile was for the charts and Impurities is for the arts

24 minutes ago, Zack said:

Interesting concept for the lyrics...

It's giving me a little Ice Cream Cake vibe :fan:

Perched for some of the lyrics going "Let me blow on your candle and make your dreams come true, come eat this cake, while I keep blowing it for you" 

The way they were ahead of their times

ATEEZ step brothers was onto something.

Poppy WASHED Terrible Monster omg :bird: the chorus is so c*nt and fun. The subdued and fun approach seems to work more for them.

Interscope :rip:. Capitol was a better choice imo (both under UMG). I thought that since they’re distributed by Sony Music in Japan they will be under a Sony label? Is it possible?

Edit: Wait Twice is under Warner in Japan but in the US they’re under UMG (Republic records). 
So I guess it’s possible 

Edited by Adama

2 hours ago, PerfectSacrifice said:

That’s quite normal, since it’s just a b-side video, which means that it’s mostly fans who check it out compared to the title track. And b-side videos also don’t use ads btw. 

Edited by Pluto2022

finally :bird:

but IVE x Interscope a mess they care about their most successful western artists. 

Chaeryeong is literally the prettiest member now, like I have never seen a glow up like this :jonny6:

5 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Chaeryeong is literally the prettiest member now, like I have never seen a glow up like this :jonny6:

Of course u say this in a video with no ryujin, too scared to face the facts I see

anyway, Irene solo teasers for birthday when?? She served the most in the teaser videos, bully stays stomping :gaycat1:

13 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Dr Kim nailed her new face :gaygacat5:

5 hours ago, Maddox said:

Sounds cute :jamming:

Will it Slayc (the charts) or is it going down (freefalling) ?  We will be bopping regardless 

4 hours ago, Flomik said:

Bugs having taste, Nxde ended as it should be 

2 hours ago, Zack said:

Interesting concept for the lyrics...

It's giving me a little Ice Cream Cake vibe :fan:

Slutpop is back :msmarvel:everybody say thank you Joy