K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Ryan

Okay Jin The Astronaut is definitely by far the best solo (and their entire last two year) releases.

• Replies 78.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mel.

• Witnessed ET

• hallucinate

• Dialamba

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, Spark said:

SM does this all the time. There are multiple solos/units that are only performed on tour and never released from nearly all their groups. 

oh, I see thank you!! i’ll keep on streaming them locally then  :gaycat6:

RV comeback soon :jonny5: the last time they had a November cb they gave us RBB and so good, I can’t wait

I love the astronaut :heart: the song fits Jin so well, the MV is truly Lumpens’ best work for them since the ON MVs. the performance at River Plate stadium will be amazing, I'm glad he (like Hoseok) can perform his new music live in front of a big audience 

5 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

:matty:

Yeah she’s leaving

tf no Aespa’s cb this year :ghostface:

26 minutes ago, Mel. said:

STADIUM SHOWS :duca:

almost 600k for Asia Stadium dates alone :jonny4:

but where are the Japan dates??

1 hour ago, armink said:

We are NOT going to lump Jin in with those useless dozens when he has NEVER slacked off like them. He makes mistakes sometimes (like literally everyone does) but he is always giving his 100%.

Those girlies have never been able to keep up with anything half as intense as this:

Korea seems to be tuning in :gaycat5:

Chris Martin clearly has a really good friendship with Jin/the rest of BTS and he basically gifted this song to him. Jin has always said Coldplay was one of his favorite artists so he obviously wanted Chris to be able to contribute to it however he could. And you need to keep it cute about the vocal critiques when you literally stan Screech Kids ... ya'll literally do wayyyyy too much on BTS' vocals like Jin genuinely sounds gorgeous on this, especially his lower register. I'm not gonna be delusional like certain YG stans here and call my faves vocal kings but BTS are nowhere near as bad as you people make them out to be.

Anyways, stream MVOTY for one of the cutest songs of the year, we love a good found family storyline

Not you calling these talented women a “dozen” and praising Jin in the same sentence :deadbanana2:Like it would’ve made more sense if you praised all of them instead including Jin, cause Jin is nowhere near these women in terms of talent. The setup omg :skull:

And since you came for SKZ’s vocals:

Let’s do a vocal ranking between SKZ and BTS members then :michael:

1. Jungkook

2. Seungmin 

3. Bang Chan 

4. Han

5. Lee Know

6. I.N

7. Changbin

8. V

9. Jin

10. Jimin

11. J-Hope

12. Hyunjin

13. Felix

14. Suga

15. RM

As you can see 6/8 of the SKZ members are better singers than any BTS member except for Jungkook. :cm:

The G in Gidle must stand for grower because this is the 4th song in a row I didn’t like at first and then shortly after became obsessed with :jonnycat:

Majors Bian has been reactivated. :cm:

:skull:

:cm:

Should be starting soon.

• MuBank.EP1141: tripleS AAA, Queenz Eye, CLASS:y, mimiirose, Kep1er, LE SSERAFIM, ALICE, LEE CHAE YEON, JO YURI, (G)I-DLE, ATBO, TFourteenNineteen, ABLUE, WEi, UP10TION, N.Flying, CRAVITY, MONSTA X

And as for the rest of the weekend:

• MuCore.EP784: tripleS AAA, Queenz Eye, LEE CHAE YEON, CLASS:y, Kep1er, KIM WANSUN, JO YURI, (G)I-DLE, ATBO, TFN, KIM YONG JUN, TAN, WEi, JACKINGCONG, N.Flying, MONSTA X
  • inkigayo.e1160: Jo Yuri, Class:y, Queenz Eye, (G)I-dle, Le Sserafim, Kep1er, Lee Chaeyeon, Lapillus, mimiirose, Kihyun, Epex, Kim Yongjun, ATBO, TFN, N.flying, Treasure, WEi, Tan

32 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Not you calling these talented women a “dozen” and praising Jin in the same sentence :deadbanana2:Like it would’ve made more sense if you praised all of them instead including Jin, cause Jin is nowhere near these women in terms of talent. The setup omg :skull:

I love Jeongyeon but regarding Yeri and Giselle ... please be serious :rip: The post I was replying to was specifically referring to their dancing abilities and if you have any receipts of those 3 dancing anything better than Jin dances songs like On, Idol, Dionysus, or Run BTS please show me (hint: they don't exist). 

I was mostly just joking about them being dozens though, we love women in this household :heart:

33 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Let’s do a vocal ranking between SKZ and BTS members then :michael:

1. Jungkook

2. Seungmin 

3. Bang Chan 

4. Han

5. Lee Know

6. I.N

7. Changbin

8. V

9. Jin

10. Jimin

11. J-Hope

12. Hyunjin

13. Felix

14. Suga

15. RM

As you can see 6/8 of the SKZ members are better singers than any BTS member except for Jungkook. :cm:

I'm not even gonna try to address this delusion :ahh: 

4 minutes ago, armink said:

I'm not even gonna try to address this delusion :ahh: 

Please address it, cause now I’m curious about what nonsense you are about to write :giraffe:

Yes even Changbin is a better singer than 6/7 of BTS. 

1 hour ago, MonsterNavy said:

almost 600k for Asia Stadium dates alone :jonny4:

but where are the Japan dates??

Probably in February 2023? 

class:y stage is way too ground for High Schoolers. 

5 minutes ago, Xalric said:

class:y stage is way too ground for High Schoolers. 

What about the middle schoolers?

31 minutes ago, Adama said:

Weird way to announce it but congrats 

Congrats! I guess they will follow the BP route and got fashion title individually:bird:

The astronaut is lovely :heart:

Jin has a really powerful voice but limited  range. Chris Martins adlibs really elevated it :chick3: