K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Ryan

3 hours ago, Sept said:

This is lowkey better than the original. It's so bouncy, fun and camp which exactly Next Level was 

they have the best remixes in the game me fears

• Replies 78.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mel.

• Witnessed ET

• hallucinate

• Dialamba

Top Posters In This Topic

31 minutes ago, Fanta said:

Jesus y’all drag out topics for so long. :rip:

Ugh right? :deadbanana2: It's so annoying... sometimes this thread feels like a never ending trite charade

30 minutes ago, youcallingmyname said:

Nxde is shushus era:WAP: the face and bawdy has been on point 

It’s like whatever Cube was feeding Soojin went straight to Shuhua because she snatched her stage presence in two comebacks :rip:

The way legend and super talented jyp  was able to leverage the Jay Park scandal into a successful  and high concept debut album for 2pm which sparked all kinds of conversation and had all kinds of bop :jonny5: 

Edited by Katamari

who is this kpop girlie and why is this a while we're young by jhene aiko ripoff kinda slaps :lmao: 

and the male feature sounds like frank ocean :deadbanana2:

ok there has to be a big SM announcement/teaser early next week right?

who is it

so if RV is coming back late november (confirmed) and nct 127 repackage is coming soon too then its safe to say there really wont be any aespa comeback coming this year :deadbanana: 

Why is Chris Martin/Coldplay all over Jin's solo, and why is he singing over Jin in his own song :skull: I know Chris Martin gave Jin the song, but couldn't HYBE at least made Jin do they ad-libs, and record the background vocals? Why can’t nobody from that company sing? :skull:

Edited by Pluto2022

The Astronaut is cute but the chorus is bland, I think it might do well in Korea but he is not gonna promote it right?

2 hours ago, k4rmabutterfly said:

This gif :deadbanana4: Jeongyeon’s a bigger mess than any BP member.

The way every group with stans attacking BP have a terrible performer:

RV: Yeri

TW: Jeong

BOTS: Jin

aespa: Giselle

Irene, Winter and V are inconsistent just like Jennie. The lack of self awareness is too much.

AgitatedUntriedEel-size_restricted.gif

We are NOT going to lump Jin in with those useless dozens when he has NEVER slacked off like them. He makes mistakes sometimes (like literally everyone does) but he is always giving his 100%.

Those girlies have never been able to keep up with anything half as intense as this:

55 minutes ago, Tomek said:

damn 

no one talking about jin's solo :biblio:

chile... anyway 

Korea seems to be tuning in :gaycat5:

29 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Why is Chris Martin/Coldplay all over Jin's solo, and why is he singing over Jin in his own song :skull: I know Chris Martin gave Jin the song, but couldn't HYBE at least made Jin do they ad-libs, and record the background vocals? Why can’t nobody from that company sing? :skull:

Chris Martin clearly has a really good friendship with Jin/the rest of BTS and he basically gifted this song to him. Jin has always said Coldplay was one of his favorite artists so he obviously wanted Chris to be able to contribute to it however he could. And you need to keep it cute about the vocal critiques when you literally stan Screech Kids ... ya'll literally do wayyyyy too much on BTS' vocals like Jin genuinely sounds gorgeous on this, especially his lower register. I'm not gonna be delusional like certain YG stans here and call my faves vocal kings but BTS are nowhere near as bad as you people make them out to be.

Anyways, stream MVOTY for one of the cutest songs of the year, we love a good found family storyline

28 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

The Astronaut debuts at 23 MelOn and 32 on Genie, Bugs no 1 ofc.:giraffe:

jin smashing? oh wow

another member that ended jimiN/A

2 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

red velvet unshelved again :jonny:

:ahh:Remember when RV was called Shelved? And now thay are having more comebacks than Aespa in a single calendar year, wow, RV always wins.

Boring basic ass songs like Darari and Polaroid Love going viral and getting nice streams but this absolute banger getting nothing:biblio: I hate it Here.

Love Jin’s solo - the sound suits his voice

25 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

I’LL BE SEATED

3 hours ago, CandyCoatedClouds said:

I just realized that Anti-fragile and Fearless are what Itzy are supposed to be singing right now instead of Sneakers. If they wanted them to keep the "I'm not like other girls" concept, they should have matured it. Instead, they've got them singing mediocre back to school kids bullshit like Sneakers and Boys Like you. It's so sad ?.   Especially since I think they were trying to mature their concept with Mafia but they chose the absolute worst song to do it.

i thought about this before, ITZY wouldve eaten ANTIFRAGILE :jonny5:

30 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

please be a Velvet concept

43 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

Boring basic ass songs like Darari and Polaroid Love going viral and getting nice streams but this absolute banger getting nothing:biblio: I hate it Here.

if there was any justice this would’ve been a smash

4 hours ago, WeFoundWill said:

anyways Blackpink announcing 90k venues for SEA soon ahhh. The +$100M box score will be delicious.

They added a new date in Manila. 2 shows with a 77k capacity :WAP:! The Kuala Lumpur stadium also have a 87k capacity it’s insane! 

3 hours ago, k4rmabutterfly said:

Also just watched the full tour, ppl are really dragging Jenkee for one choreo when she’s the most energetic. She has to be the most hated idol ever at this point, she cannot win with those misogynistic blue haired girls who thinks she’s the kpop Regina George. Luckily she has the GP :clap3:

That was her during the whole performance FY performance btw. 

1 hour ago, Pluto2022 said:

Chris saved this song. Jin voice is so boring, like the track could have been cute but he’s so bland. 

51 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

A lot of music shows are going to be canceled bc of the WC and the end years shows. So they better show up to the MAMA, MMA, and the gayos