K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Ryan

9 hours ago, Sept said:

New choreo? They messed up HYLT and Pretty Savage and Playing With Fire etc. U need to stop being delulu with the "only one member was out of sync". Let me remind you then

Exhibit 1:

spacer.png

Exhibit 2:

spacer.png

Exhibit 3:

spacer.png

Exhibit 4:

spacer.png

Exhibit 5:

spacer.png

Exhibit 6:

Exhibit 7:

spacer.png

And countless more from ONE CONCERT 

This is just plain rude to their fans tbh.

• Replies 78.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mel.

• Witnessed ET

• hallucinate

• Dialamba

Top Posters In This Topic

For those of you who haven't been following the Ichillin' news, they recently announced/confirmed that Girl Planet 999 loser Jeong Jiyoon is joining the group for their November comeback.  She had been a trainee at the company before entering that survival show, and now replaces Ahn Sohee who left the group after the "La Luna" promotions to pursue an acting/ig model career.

The thing is, Sohee is an '04 while Jiyoon is a '00 and now becomes the oldest member of Ichillin'.  So, what is a company to do when their girl group becomes significantly older in a kpop environment where you have these '08ers roaming around?  Well, obviously it's time to bust out the school girl concept.

:cm:

Edited by harrythevifan

50 minutes ago, Kh-Loud said:

Miss Rose truly serving worst lead dancer in Kpop! She just couldn’t bother to get  execute the cheoreo properly 
spacer.png

Which is shocking cuz I always thought she likes being on stage the most

When was the last time YG groups won a daesang? 

Edited by newuser

I just dont understand how blonks still defend the tour, its like very disrespect to the fans.. I wont be spending times defending those tragic performance let alone spending money to see it.. 

Its really not dragging at this point, its more like symphaty.. 

Psycho is truly a hit that got away :skull: Spotify was 1/2 as big as it is today (for Kpop)

Bop :heart2:

3 hours ago, Mitsuki said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

The way I was't expecting SKZ would be so high on Artist of the Year predictions. They are also #2 by a long marge on Worldwide Icon Daesang :biblionny:

I think this year they won't get nothing, but 2023 will be their year 

IVE winning 2 daesangs? :jonny5: TOMBOY could've win SOTY if it wasn't for LOVE DIVE :rip:

4 minutes ago, Sept said:

Psycho is truly a hit that got away :skull: Spotify was 1/2 as big as it is today (for Kpop)

It really was. The album it was on did really really well on Spotify too.

56 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

EXO is my first group, that I still stan and love with my heart.

If a group blows up and takes Stray Kids' spotlight, maybe I'm the curse

:biblionny:

I would say TXT are more like the "EXO" of 4th generation in terms of everyone thinking they would lead this generation and be the top bg. SKZ used to be total flops from 2018-2019 just like how BTS was from 2013-2015 and both groups have a similar growth, and slowly builded up to the top of their generations.

If SKZ keep breaking records globally (which they will), I can see the netizens eventually give in to them at some point

629cc3c933d6aef9a7649d0130c3bd09cab30ccc

Even rookie Blackpink had more contents. :rip:

16 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

I would say TXT are more like the "EXO" of 4th generation in terms of everyone thinking they would lead this generation and be the top bg. SKZ used to be total flops from 2018-2019 just like how BTS was from 2013-2015 and both groups have a similar growth, and slowly builded up to the top of their generations.

If SKZ keep breaking records globally (which they will), I can see the netizens eventually give in to them at some point

629cc3c933d6aef9a7649d0130c3bd09cab30ccc

Please at least Exo was able to have hits, don’t compare them to Txt. Plus when Bts were leading instead of promoting Exo more they decided to focus everything on Nct lol. 

It's truly offensive to so the word LIVE plastered on this video, whoever started this trend of completely pre-recorded and edited 'live' performances like this has hell to pay :skull:

didn’t realize their comeback was yesterday but i like these two:katie2:

1 hour ago, Pluto2022 said:

would say TXT are more like the "EXO" of 4th generation

Pluto, reminds me to never quote you again... Thank you :biblionny: j/

1 hour ago, Pluto2022 said:

I can't think of any boygroup that reminds me of EXO in 4th gen. I'm not talking about musical direction or achivements, cause It's obvious, but in terms of trajectory. Not even a bit. EXO was a indusputable force by a long marge from 2013 to half of 2016 in their generation when they finally found competition. 

About Stray Kids, when debuted, I didn't expect them to be this physical sales monster they are or being the second most popular boygroup globally currently. Giving the big4 they came from, my last option to expect a big bg. I thought the success would be smaller. 

:biblionny:

a question for 127zens/nctzens: what are the chances of the link/the link+ songs being the new tracks of their upcoming repackage? I don't know if it's something SM has done before for older acts

I have both can we go back and lost as local files on spotify but it's not the same :chick3: I don't think SM is saving them for the members' solo/unit releases, maybe nct labs?

it makes no sense to me having them perform brand new songs for 15 shows only to discard them when the tour is over

10 hours ago, Gaia said:

I'd like to see performances with Seulgi/Wendy, Momo/Jihyo, Lisa, and Hwasa. :jonny: Idols who seem to give 100% every performance.

all so captivating to watch tbh, and I’m not even that crazy about Hwasa/MMM in general :jonny6:

Wendysus especially, like even when she was taking it easy for the last bit of her recovery during her solo promo. 

even just sitting she’s just magnetic (and obv she has those PIPES)

This stuff with BP’s tour is hilarious. Frankly blinks are the biggest clowns, this is pretty much what you get for accepting mediocrity for years. Another thing that they are having to force themselves to try and enjoy. It’s hard to sympathise because this is a consistent theme :rip:

5 hours ago, Zack said:

It really was. The album it was on did really really well on Spotify too.

I mean! With bsides like In & Out, Ladies Night, LP, Bing Bing, Sunny Side Up, La Rouge :katie2: even some of their best ballads with Eyes Locked Hands Locked and Remember Forever... you can't help but to stream :hippo:

My hot take. If Lisa stopped trying to completely out dance everyone around her maybe the other girls wouldn’t be so embarrassed right now. They’re a group and need to act like one. Right now Lisa is dancing with 3 lazy ******* and she needs to be a team player and tone it down. She sticks out like a sore thumb cause she keeps overdancing.  

3 hours ago, Harrier said:

It's truly offensive to so the word LIVE plastered on this video, whoever started this trend of completely pre-recorded and edited 'live' performances like this has hell to pay :skull:

Well, if Sakura isn't part of the group i'm sure they will sing fully live. Her live vocals are improving very slowly since Izone days. Even Kazuha can handle chorus lines in LSFM songs. Eunchae? She's better than both Kazuha and Sakura vocally. 

19 minutes ago, Sheegs said:

NuguJeans served :jonny5:

The song is quintessential Loona but their NFT concept is awful