• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mel.

• Witnessed ET

• hallucinate

• Dialamba

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

has the pathetic deluluvs posted this video yet?

jennifer's doing completely different steps from the other 3

quick make a gif

:deadbanana4:you ended them sis

The way this thread goes from 0-100 sometimes :gaycat5: anyway are rosé and lisa beefin 

The way I came to this thread after ages and nothing has changed :dies:

the same annoying users, the same spamming and lack of self-awareness, the same useless fights, same weak dragging attempts……

truly tragic :dies:

"BP didnt have enough time to practice"

They're literally dancing to old songs please :bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

Edited by DanceFreak

After Like 1.5M sales up to 97,000 sales this week 

Love Dive 100M streams on BB JAPAN 3rd Kpop in history to have multiple songs with over 100M streams. 

Eleven 594M digital points. 

Also :WAP:

King is about to deliver talent, as expected :jonny5:

idgi, blinks are happy with the tour, let them be happy even tho BP is serving wack hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

The way I was't expecting SKZ would be so high on Artist of the Year predictions. They are also #2 by a long marge on Worldwide Icon Daesang :biblionny:

I think this year they won't get nothing, but 2023 will be their year 

Edited by Mitsuki

12 minutes ago, bumpah said:

idgi, blinks are happy with the tour, let them be happy even tho BP is serving wack hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm 

see, now I was about to say something nice until the latter part of your statement 

**** TWICE and their tone deaf asses

All these posts about Blackpink :biblio:
And that’s why Revulvus will still be BEGGING for a tour despite them debuting 8 years ago :dies:

8 hours ago, Zack said:

No it is a CF, promoted via a magazine as well as on social media. An editorial shoot is a conceptual piece for a magazine, it's different from commercially motivated content. She has done many editorial shoots for Vogue+, Elle, Grazia, Harper's Bazaar etc. this year. Maybe that's why you might be confused.

Jessica's Calvin Klein shoot was a collaboration/advertisement for the brand, hence her usage of the #mycalvins brand motif in both the short film and also on her social media. It was primarily to promote the brand and their 90 series line, not to portray an editorial concept.

Calvin Klein also posted about it on social media, which they would not do if the shoot was simply an editorial piece for a magazine who happened to select their clothes for the shoot. This was a coordinated commercial endorsement.

Ah, I thought cf means commercial film= campaign? 

11 minutes ago, Adama said:

Ah, I thought cf means commercial film= campaign? 

It specifically refers to TV commercials.  But as fewer and fewer idols appear on TV ads over the years, seems like foreign fans have broadened the definition beyond what is used in Korea to make their faves seem more important.

:cm:

1 hour ago, Mitsuki said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

The way I was't expecting SKZ would be so high on Artist of the Year predictions. They are also #2 by a long marge on Worldwide Icon Daesang :biblionny:

I swear SKZ literally have everything except for Korean digitals :deadbanana2: Once Korea wake up and and starts to appreciate them, they will be unstoppable. Just like how Koreans used to pay BTS dust until they became a worldwide phenomenon, and ending up ditching EXO over them, due to success stanning. 

4 hours ago, moxcy said:

Bangthisbussychan impact :gaycat4:

Literally facts, without him SKZ wouldn't exist:michael:

629cc3c933d6aef9a7649d0130c3bd09cab30ccc

M!CD being replaced by KCON Saudi Arabia today.

• setlist MCD x KCON 2022 SAUDI ARABIA.EP776:NewJeans, STAYC, SECRET NUMBER, SUNMI, HYOLYN, P1Harmony, PENTAGON, ONEUS, TO1, THE BOYZ, ATEEZ, RAIN

Nothing problematic to see here.

EDIT: I think their youtube is streaming their Mnet Japan feed.

Edited by harrythevifan

These nugu 4th gen boy group idols are dropping like flies, omg.  It's truly the worst year for for boy groups, while it's the complete opposite for girl groups :deadbanana2:

Edited by Pluto2022

1 hour ago, Mitsuki said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

IVE and SKZ supremacy omg :biblionny:

8 hours ago, Sept said:

New choreo? They messed up HYLT and Pretty Savage and Playing With Fire etc. U need to stop being delulu with the "only one member was out of sync". Let me remind you then

Exhibit 1:

spacer.png

Exhibit 2:

spacer.png

Exhibit 3:

spacer.png

Exhibit 4:

spacer.png

Exhibit 5:

spacer.png

Exhibit 6:

Exhibit 7:

spacer.png

And countless more from ONE CONCERT 

Miss Rose truly serving worst lead dancer in Kpop! She just couldn’t bother to get  execute the cheoreo properly 
spacer.png

Edited by Kh-Loud

The battle of the visual groups.

Of course, the Dreamnote thing is just an OST for I think Sumin's idol MAA dramedy and Elris no longer has just the 5 members.

46 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

swear SKZ literally have everything except for Korean digitals :deadbanana2: Once Korea wake up and and starts to appreciate them, they will be unstoppable. Just like how Koreans used to pay BTS dust until they became a worldwide phenomenon, and ending up ditching EXO over them, due to success stanning.

EXO is my first group, that I still stan and love with my heart.

If a group blows up and takes Stray Kids' spotlight, maybe I'm the curse

:biblionny: