• Mel.

• Witnessed ET

• hallucinate

• Dialamba

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, Narima said:

Soobin acting debut when

soobpop.thumb.gif.bcf3f056ba03d1483f2606 

After HYBE forces Botchjun first down knetz throats - for which he'll get reviews so bad that make Cha Eun Woo seem like Meryl Streep by comparison

3 hours ago, Dark Horse said:

wait, are you telling me LOONA didn't perform a single solo project, the only thing worth giving af about them, live in any of their international concerts? :bibliahh:

BBC know that pre-debut stans jumped ship long ago, all that's left are the annoying twitter kids that were in elementary school during the group's quality peak

25 minutes ago, Narima said:

Soobin acting debut when

And then he'll get panned like most of idols and y'all will scream jealousy when in reality he can't act.

11 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

After HYBE forces Botchjun first down knetz throats - for which he'll get reviews so bad that make Cha Eun Woo seem like Meryl Streep by comparison

Yeonjun angel

5 minutes ago, Xalric said:

And then he'll get panned like most of idols and y'all will scream jealousy when in reality he can't act.

he can take 3 acting classes and he will already be better than Eunwoo who still gets roles, so it's fine

1 hour ago, BadBoy said:

Why are all these flops at fashion events as if they were barely known outside of their home country. You are not Blackpink sorry…

I thought only BP haters were bitter and seething so what's wrong Atrl user Bad Boy ?:gaycat6:

18 minutes ago, TanjiroKamado said:

"writing your own music" isnt a flex when the output is awful

But now we said it

23 minutes ago, TanjiroKamado said:

stop shading the good sis @BTS !!

All together BP didn’t seem that excited or passionate being on stages like they used to be :celestial3:

Anyways... .aespa and NewJennies comebacks when ???

Edited by BlackAura

crazy how bp came&went in the span of two weeks and it's like they were never here to begin with 

Aw Chan loves his pho :heart:

1 hour ago, TanjiroKamado said:

Stray Kids' music is self-produced AND critically acclaimed, few groups can relate :sherlock:

10 hours ago, xrosup said:

Sullyoon is fairly rated in my opinion, she's beautiful, she looks like a doll and on top of that she's a very good vocalist.

If anything feels forced is Kyunjin being the center of the group now :rip: 

Not the FNAF crossover :toofunny2:

The attention from FNAF community Stray Kids has been getting blew up even more while I was sleeping :rip:

The original tweet has 60k likes and 

1,4M views for a non released song. 

I really don't know how Stray Kids does that, but they go viral very easily for their music and usually captures people who arent even K-pop fans. 

Having credits in writing, composing, arranging, instruments, digital editing, computer programming and as recording engeener like Stray Kids do = Objective,  Needs music technical knowlegde and skills. 

Saying It's good or bad = Subjetive 

So mentioning Stray kids is self produced is objectively more of a flex than a random opinion of Ashley from Texas saying It's awful. 

speaking of soobin and friends, when are they coming back?

i actually liked their last mini though i haven't listened to it since the release week nnn

spacer.png

Edited by hallucinate

This is kind of a hidden bop that flew under my radar. I didn't live for it when it was released but it suddenly started to bop when I was playing a YT kpop playlist.:clownny:

It's kinda sad that VICTON didn't debut under a big company. They have relatively good vocals and visuals and good music. No uglies in the group either:clap3:

Imagine having 2 high fashion houses fighting for you :clap3:

IT-girl things :alexz: