K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Ryan

31 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

What happened with the others??

Burnout.

50 minutes ago, starstruckaj said:
Pixy getting a new member soon, interested to see how they’ll reform positions with their next comeback since I got into them mainly due to Ella and Satbyeol :matty:

Well, for starters, the new girl better be able to sing. :eli:

Since Pixy was pretty much comprised of girls who used to be in other groups or long time trainees at other companies, I had this fantasy that maybe they could've snagged a vocal and a rapper from Hot Issue and/or Bling Bling, but alas, this isn't going that well.

:cm:

Edited by harrythevifan

• Replies 78.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mel.

• Witnessed ET

• hallucinate

• Dialamba

Top Posters In This Topic

Omg the album is going to be so good :WAP:

And wow I understand why she’s doing more acting, she looks so badass! Kinda sad she isn’t doing Sweet home anymore :cries:, but at least she’s doing a movie with Song Joong ki 

6 minutes ago, Fanta said:

Finally OT5 Blue Flame. :WAP:

Sakura and Eunchae getting those lines we love to see it

1 hour ago, Adama said:

And wow I understand why she’s doing more acting, she looks so badass! Kinda sad she isn’t doing Sweet home anymore :cries:, but at least she’s doing a movie with Song Joong ki 

Bibi is my most anticipated release of the year :heart2: can’t wait for the full album! 

3 hours ago, MonsterNavy said:

you know the jealousy and hatred is extreme cause how can "models" and "part time singers" make yall blood boil this much? :lmao: 

the fact that the part time singers and full time models are effortlessly more successful and famous than your idols that are working 24/7 like a dog?

and miss me with tha "they keep doing the same ****, born pink is nothing new" bs

yall stan the most basic artists that bring nothing new here all day yaaass-ing them so please

seethe!

jennie-blackpink-blackpink.gif

Wait G idle and LSRFM are both coming back on the same day :duca:??? 

It’s so exiting omg! Garam and Soojin should do something together for more mess 

7 hours ago, k4rmabutterfly said:

The source is from July so ig Levitating is #1 now :clap3:so HYLT is now the 2nd most streamed female song of the decade :clap3:I’m not sure if they included live perfomances or lyrics videos like you did tho, especially bcs that perfomance is Levitating + Don’t Start Now. 

of course not yet, if we include it those live performances then HYLT

8 hours ago, BTS said:

Source?

Levitating 

Spotify

600M + 1.507B + 49M

Youtube

613M + 146M + 129M + 128M + 88M + 68M  + 56M + 38M + 27M + 15M

= 3.464B :celestial5:

HYLT has more if we include those videos the way you included for Levitating

7 hours ago, Gaia said:

Like every other group, it's their fans

Red_Velvet__Feel_My_Rhythm_MV.thumb.gif.

Y’all always mention BP somewhere then get pissed when BIinks start barking :deadbanana4:

7 hours ago, CrisPop said:

:clap3:

They will hit 600k but how NJ did 400k in 3 days. Their sales are as fishy as NMIXX 

Edited by Dialamba

1 hour ago, Adama said:

s0ftp0rn levels

10 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

Y’all always mention BP somewhere then get pissed when BIinks start barging :deadbanana4:

that user is deranged

like if you throw stones you shouldnt complain to be hit back lol

the way a few users here come to this thread once in a while JUST to sh*t on BP and leave :rip:

the biggest blinks

18 minutes ago, Flomik said:

the way a few users here come to this thread once in a while JUST to sh*t on BP and leave :rip:

the biggest blinks

Right... You never see them here otherwise. Now that Born Pink dropped it's no wonder they suddenly emerged again.

2 hours ago, cloudbusting said:

:WAP:

Seulgi said in her Vogue interview that the SM directors blind auditioned several different sets of lyrics for the song, and they selected Seulgi's lyrics without knowing they were hers...the talent!

Not her serving singer, actor, dancer, artist, model AND songwriter all in one with this album :jonny5:

The company that Yeseo and Mashiro were assigned to just before they got rigged into Kep1er premiered their girl group today.

They're cute.  No definitive word if Yeseo and Mashiro are joining this thing after their tour is over or not.  Was sorta expecting/hoping for a reboot of D-Unit considering the producers involved and Limelight is essentially RhymeRight but actually looks like we just got a reboot of "Fiesta" instead.

Cavity finally give me a bop:rockon: Glad they did not waste this IVE-funded comeback 

Now give us IVE Mini or Full Album

16 hours ago, Arthoe said:

Label is scrambling because she was their only profitable artist, they fumbled the bag with her big time and mismanaged her (pushing her in the US just because she was fluent in English even though there was no popular demand for her), resulting in her commercial success declining hard after Snapping.

The company is very likely out of money to promote her any further, they're not communicating anything with the fans and they've also cut off Chungha's access to social media so she can't communicate what is going on with the fans, we have no clue what's happening with the supposed second part of her album that was ready to go.

Kinda sad seeing her career fizzle out, Sparkling is still charting despite her doing like only one TV show appearance and minimal promo, just her name alone carried the song towards 3 months of charting :rip:.

Mess. She needs to leave that company asap. She’s too talented to go wasted.

52 minutes ago, harrythevifan said:

No definitive word if Yeseo and Mashiro are joining this thing after their tour is over or not.

I hope not

Imagine going from a solid girl group with a fanbase and sales to a total nugu :deadbanana2:

similar case with Hikaru and XG, but XG at least are able to develop an international fanbase with their concept + they already have a decent number of fans

7 minutes ago, Flomik said:

I hope not

Imagine going from a solid girl group with a fanbase and sales to a total nugu :deadbanana2:

Any group they join would no longer be nugu. 

Unless...