K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Ryan

1 hour ago, Moon said:

Russian Kid Dancing GIFs | Tenor

Deserved to be a single with a sickening video

1 hour ago, RyuHinode said:

you forgot to add the most important chart, cuz they are currently at #1 since Born Pink released

#1 24/7 in OBPHs mind

Yeah I need to find an updated one 

• Replies 78.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mel.

• Witnessed ET

• hallucinate

• Dialamba

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, charot said:

SEVENTEEN outselling everyone (except BTS) 

oprah-winfrey-surprised.gif

2 hours ago, Billionaire said:

Y'all are so boring

OT: Didn't realize SVT surpassed EXO to become the 2nd best selling Korean act of all time :chick2: Their growth has been so impressive, I remember seeing a chart of their sales pattern and they didn't even scan 20k first week for their debut. Really helped that they focused on Asian countries like Japan, Korea and China first instead of going for Western success like everyone is doing now. 

Talent, hardwork, consistency, beauty and quality music always wins :clap3:

1 hour ago, Gaia said:

Like every other group, it's their fans

Red_Velvet__Feel_My_Rhythm_MV.thumb.gif.

Why would you hate BP because of their fans?

I don't like BTS, but it's not because of their fans

7 hours ago, Arthoe said:

Label is scrambling because she was their only profitable artist, they fumbled the bag with her big time and mismanaged her (pushing her in the US just because she was fluent in English even though there was no popular demand for her), resulting in her commercial success declining hard after Snapping.

The company is very likely out of money to promote her any further, they're not communicating anything with the fans and they've also cut off Chungha's access to social media so she can't communicate what is going on with the fans, we have no clue what's happening with the supposed second part of her album that was ready to go.

Kinda sad seeing her career fizzle out, Sparkling is still charting despite her doing like only one TV show appearance and minimal promo, just her name alone carried the song towards 3 months of charting :rip:.

That's such a damn shame because her career had such potential and she signed to some half baked label

For some reason I thought Stone was under LOEN which is rich as hell and funded by the government pretty much so I thought they had a decent budget and her videos until Snapping were serving BUDGET (even Stay Tonight) so it shocks me that it fizzled out

In the perfect world the girl would have some BEP bops and she'd be clearing 100k+ albums easily :rip:

I think I lied....

NCT 127 makes better music than EXO

I'm finally getting around to checking out their more recent albums

tbh the last album I listened to of theirs prior was their 3rd mini album CHERRY BOMB

I've watched listened to all their titles, but never the full albums until now 

#2 in Australia?

Rosacea couldn’t even get them a #1 in her home country? Proving once again she’s truly the most useless BP member. 

1 minute ago, BTS said:

#2 in Australia?

Rosacea couldn’t even get them a #1 in her home country? Proving once again she’s truly the most useless BP member. 

PV the single went to #1

relax

2 hours ago, Butters said:

:ducky:so much riding on this comeback

They can actually sell 700k to 800k this comeback :jonny5: The growth :jonny5:

28 minutes ago, Vrx. said:

That's such a damn shame because her career had such potential and she signed to some half baked label

For some reason I thought Stone was under LOEN which is rich as hell and funded by the government pretty much so I thought they had a decent budget and her videos until Snapping were serving BUDGET (even Stay Tonight) so it shocks me that it fizzled out

In the perfect world the girl would

have some BEP bops and she'd be clearing 100k+ albums easily :rip:

but she deserves more tbh

59 minutes ago, CrisPop said:

SM song descriptions are always a kii :deadbanana2: That description and then it ends up being a typical ballad :rip:

35 minutes ago, Mel. said:

I think I lied....

NCT 127 makes better music than EXO

I'm finally getting around to checking out their more recent albums

tbh the last album I listened to of theirs prior was their 3rd mini album CHERRY BOMB

I've watched listened to all their titles, but never the full albums until now 

EXO makes great music too, yes. But NCT has the best discography in that company. You better stan nshitty!

jennie-blackpink-blackpink.gif

this song is so ethereal 

they were onto something here 

Edited by Tomek

27 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

but she deserves more tbh

She deserves an annual BEP bop a la APINK 

1 minute ago, Vrx. said:

She deserves an annual BEP bop a la APINK 

the way those are her biggest songs too, they need to save her :'(

LMFAO

How is it possible that four part time singers made some of yall pressed af :bibliahh:

Maybe you should consult your favorite groups why they still lost to four IG influencers who release every 2 years and still clocking your supposed "more talented" faves :johnald:

Blackpink is the revolution indeed 

24 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

EXO makes great music too, yes. But NCT has the best discography in that company. You better stan nshitty!

The lies :deadbanana2:

1 minute ago, cloudbusting said:

the way those are her biggest songs too, they need to save her :'(

Snapping wasn't a flop though, didn't it peak at #2? 

It just isn't platinum but yeah they are her biggest songs. Sadly she does need BEP for a bop since she doesn't have dedicated producers.

you know the jealousy and hatred is extreme cause how can "models" and "part time singers" make yall blood boil this much? :lmao: 

the fact that the part time singers and full time models are effortlessly more successful and famous than your idols that are working 24/7 like a dog?

and miss me with tha "they keep doing the same ****, born pink is nothing new" bs

yall stan the most basic artists that bring nothing new here all day yaaass-ing them so please

seethe!

18 minutes ago, SpankGangsta said:

The lies :deadbanana2:

wait, I lied :rip: 

its f(x), NCT is 2nd though

Pixy getting a new member soon, interested to see how they’ll reform positions with their next comeback since I got into them mainly due to Ella and Satbyeol :matty:

18 minutes ago, starstruckaj said:

Pixy getting a new member soon, interested to see how they’ll reform positions with their next comeback since I got into them mainly due to Ella and Satbyeol :matty:

What happened with the others??