K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Ryan

The way Jaehyun is high-key the ace of NCT, cause I didn't know that he could rap like that, wow :eek: The way he ate up all the other rappers  in

"2 Baddies" :dies: Like the man is one of the best singers of NCT, the best rapper, a good dancer and a top tier visual :clap3:

Why didn't SM payola him instead of Taeyong and Mark when he's way more charming than both of them combined?  The true star of NCT I fear, who had an organic rise to success, unlike Taeyong and Mark. 

After listening to his solo "Forever Only" he started to get my attention more and I low key stan :clap3:

jaehyun.thumb.gif.42ec5d72d10b59c5a3240d

Edited by Pluto2022

• Replies 78.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mel.

• Witnessed ET

• hallucinate

• Dialamba

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if AP but wow this is just heartbreaking :rip:

Heejin has basically been slaving away for 6 years now, wasting her talents and energy for nothing in return. I'd be so pissed off :deadbanana2:

None of them are renewing **** atp

The Christian horse girl concept is here to STAY 

NO TO SELLING OUT

:WAP:

and when they serve a LOVELYZ-AhChoo-leved serve for their first comeback :msmarvel:

Edited by Take Me Apart

It's the way BLACKPINK motivates them to support their favs :fan:

they only move when BP releases 

Edited by Mel.

WENDY will participate in Immortal Songs K-Pop special episode, she's taping it on October 3rd. 

This is the 2nd solo activity she'll have around that time. She'll also be performing as a soloist at the Slow Life Festival on October 9th. 

Considering she was seen with several writers/at writing camps earlier this year...I wonder if SM is gearing up for a solo comeback. I'd be here for it!

11 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

17066f7c3c0643feffa202d5d483d91fb1a8797e

She really ate that

I need to see her in an action flick after that

I see why she likes Netflix's "Money Heist" so much, she'd serve in a role like that 

they should've booked her for the Korean version 

15 minutes ago, fauxtography said:

Loona makes me so sad :cries:

I was such a fan in their early days :cries: it makes me sad to see that they pretty much went nowhere

11 minutes ago, Take Me Apart said:

The Christian horse girl concept is here to STAY 

NO TO SELLING OUT

:WAP:

and when they serve a LOVELYZ-AhChoo-leved serve for their first comeback :msmarvel:

the second best debut of the year :clap:their debut mini sold quite well and Euratcha is SOTY, can't wait for their comeback

42 minutes ago, Mel. said:

It’s the 100 day anniversary :chick1:veryy important milestone I hear

1 hour ago, Sept said:

Imagine the mess if Twice decided to go head to head with BP

The drama, the twist and turn it would bring nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

they were too nice not to release on twice's date, a release 2 days before VMAs would have been perfect. 

54 minutes ago, Mel. said:

9 minutes ago, BTS said:

they released a remix for a hyundai commercial

10 minutes ago, BTS said:

It's always an "anniversary" of some sort when BP releases it seems...:fan:

FdT5f4YagAEJ4oL?format=png&name=900x900

How did 127 outsell the Pinks first week on Hanteo? Didn't they have problems with the digipacks? What went right?

i said to myself how i wouldn't stan any group ever again, since i'm sooo over stan culture, but nmixx is winning me over, good music and above average talent for kpop:WAP:

2 minutes ago, Héloïse said:

TWICE: 100k

BLACKPINK: 94K

What went wrong? Surprised? Why?

Why must we keep going over this?

BP's album was $50

and most US Blink's ordered from international stores

which led to less sales, why aren't ya'll getting that or are ya'll choosing not to

but this acting like it's because TWICE are bigger in the west narrative going around is false

why didn't they go to #1 in the UK like BP just did?

2 minutes ago, Lorenzo22 said:

i said to myself how i wouldn't stan any group ever again, since i'm sooo over stan culture, but nmixx is winning me over, good music and above average talent for kpop:WAP:

Did JYP send you $30 for this post

ln0599e.gif

1 hour ago, Pluto2022 said:

The way Jaehyun is high-key the ace of NCT, cause I didn't know that he could rap like that, wow :eek: The way he ate up all the other rappers  in

"2 Baddies" :dies: Like the man is one of the best singers of NCT, the best rapper, a good dancer and a top tier visual :clap3:

Why didn't SM payola him instead of Taeyong and Mark when he's way more charming than both of them combined?  The true star of NCT I fear, who had an organic rise to success, unlike Taeyong and Mark. 

After listening to his solo "Forever Only" he started to get my attention more and I low key stan :clap3:

jaehyun.thumb.gif.42ec5d72d10b59c5a3240d

the quadruple threat of kpop :clap3:

honestly Twice might be selling more pure, but that just means they have more bulk buyers while people actually listen to BPs albums, since their streaming equivalent is much higher than that of TWICE