K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Ryan

5 minutes ago, CandyCoatedClouds said:

Why did no one tell me that NCT 127 had this absolute banger called "What we talking about" with some random called Marteen? And that it's exclusively on Apple music :jonny5: SM keeps playing but 127 could have been an absolute stellar R&B group. That music suits all their voices so well.

nshitty is full of hot men with gorgeous vocals :clap3: 

• Replies 78.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mel.

• Witnessed ET

• hallucinate

• Dialamba

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Aram said:

IVE debuted in December and came back in April, that's 4 months. Also, Gaeul changed her hair a couple of weeks ago, so probably they already filmed their MV. 

Le Sserafim will have 3 comebacks per year, that's how HYBE it seems is working, back in the day Gfriend had 3 comebacks in the same year, Fromis is seems to follow that as well in 2022.

For NMIXX is kinda weird tbh, i thought they were coming back in June, they debuted in February and disappear just like that, even StayC (they released RUN2U in Feb) is coming back this month.

You’ll know when they film their MV, baby. IVE just recently came back and they just did a Pepsi ad with “Blue & Black.” We aren’t getting them until September at the earliest.

3 comebacks a year from Le Sserafim would mean we get one later this year and one early next year. They’re not going to have three comebacks in 7 months (May 2022-December 2022). We’ll get something late this year and then something in like March or April of next year.

NMIXX are JYP artists and it’s not their turn to come back. June was Nayeon, July is ITZY and August is TWICE (either group or solo). We’ll get NMIXX in September.

Now that Teil going to the military Xiaojun should become an nct 127 member

2 hours ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

Signal was #1 for 3 weeks, if Girls becomes a 3-week #1 that's not gonna be an underperformance regardless of its longevity :skull:

I will never understand how a polarizing song like “shignal bonde shignal bonde” became such a smash :lmao:

1 hour ago, xfreshkidxx said:

billie-eilish-is-fucking-OVER.thumb.gif.

top 5 next week? 

12 minutes ago, CandyCoatedClouds said:

Why did no one tell me that NCT 127 had this absolute banger called "What we talking about" with some random called Marteen? And that it's exclusively on Apple music :jonny5: SM keeps playing but 127 could have been an absolute stellar R&B group. That music suits all their voices so well.

If they were an R&B group, SM wouldn’t be able to payola Taeyong since his tone barely suits anything outside of their noisy tracks.

9 minutes ago, M André said:

She's been hinting at it for a few months now, she even mentioned changing agencies on Sixth Sense recently. All speculation but most likely she wants a full on break with no pressure of an agency because her mental health/health has suffered a lot the past year. The few Jessi fans I see on Twitter were unhappy with Pnation, but fans will be fans. But then again, Jessi didn't have tours or physicals when she easily could've done so. Most likely she just wants more freedom to do what she wants when she wants though.

2 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

If they were an R&B group, SM wouldn’t be able to payola Taeyong since his tone barely suits anything outside of their noisy tracks.

taeyong actually has a pretty voice

he just isn't very skilled, but when she sings he sounds nice

Lucas innocent
Winwin canceled

Those WW akgaes tried to ruin angel Lucas, maybe there's a reason SM never let that man talk in the first place.

2 minutes ago, Sugden said:

taeyong actually has a pretty voice

he just isn't very skilled, but when she sings he sounds nice

This, he isn't untalented at all, people only hate him because of the SM payola

The way the top 10 of most viewed 4th gen mvs only consists of ITZY, SKZ, aespa and EVERGLOW who btw are all my 4th gen faves  :msmarvel:

Itzy - 4 songs

SKZ - 3 songs

Aespa - 2 songs 

EVERGLOW - 1 song

The way that the top 10 only consists of 4 groups and that it also goes from 4-3-2-1 on who has the most mv’s inside the top 10 is also iconic, since it’s 4th gen etc.

• Stray Kids being the only bg in here :clap3:
  • EVERGLOW being the only non big 3 group :clap3:
  • Adspa proving that only 20 % of their views are ads and not 40 %:clap3:
  • HITZY being number #1 and having the most mv’s inside the top 10 :clap3:
  • JYPig dominating and having 7 videos inside the top 10 :clap3:
Edited by Pluto2022

Loona deserves to smash WW with this song, its so good.

17 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

nshitty is full of hot men with gorgeous vocals :clap3: 

Yes, yes it is. SM screws up every thing else but they do know how to pick em.

9 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

Taeyong does admittedly sound incredibly odd when rapping in English. He puts on the strangest accent. Outside of that he's fine, if he didn't put on odd affectations then it wouldn't be an issue.

I haven't been paying much attention, but why is everyone predicting doom for adspa and dItzy's upcoming comebacks?

I don't know why we are judging "Girls" quality by how high the aespa members placed it on some random ranking:rip: for all we know they may have awful musical taste:dies:  The only certain thing is that Girls will be the track that will stand out the most in the whole record, either for the best or for the worst. 

3 minutes ago, New Edition said:

I haven't been paying much attention, but why is everyone predicting doom for adspa and dItzy's upcoming comebacks?

Everyone wants aespa to flop + the rollout has been a mess. And Itzy haven't had a hit since debut:eddie:

54 minutes ago, Speezy said:

:gaycat3:we will see when the first single credits are released

if anything it'll probably be one of the b-sides

the title will most likely be TEDDY

31 minutes ago, M André said:

P nation seems to have a problem with women. All of their female trainees got let go because the company decided to disband the girl group. I wonder what’s going on in that company. 

Edited by gugunikko

28 minutes ago, Gaia said:

I don’t think “we dem girlz” is about to be a pinnacle of quality. The girls themselves don’t even seem to think anything about it noteworthy as none of them pick it as a track they like :rip: 

Well, all of them seem to have average to bad taste in music so who cares what they think? It's just not fun to read posts about their imminent tanking and trajectory when we don't even get snippets. If the song is good they'll succeed.

1 minute ago, MusicFan98 said:

I don't know why we are judging "Girls" quality by how high the aespa members placed it on some random ranking:rip: for all we know they may have awful musical taste:dies:  The only certain thing is that Girls will be the track that will stand out the most in the whole record, either for the best or for the worst. 

Winter the official Harry Styles stan...
Ningning and Giselle XXXTentacion stans...

like why do people trust their taste when the snippet we got was a bop so far? also why are people drag the lyrics of thr group who literally remade a fast and furious song? this is kpop not poetry :dies:

POOOOT MY SNEAKERZ AWN! HANA DUL SET READY SET GO! 

it's lodged into my brain already i fear 

ryan tedder again for the new bp album idk how to feel about this nn

atleast give the pinks their Halo or Bleeding Love 

I can't believe we got Sunghoon (previously the most covered up member) in his muscle tee era and I can't even enjoy it because the music sucks. Even when I win I lose :toofunny2:

1 minute ago, Mel. said:

maybe we are getting a sub-unit and solos on the new album like 2NE1's To Anyone album? :duca: