• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mel.

• Witnessed ET

• hallucinate

• Dialamba

Top Posters In This Topic

Pink Venom and Shut Down are slaying so effortlessly at the same time :deadbanana2:

if they were under HYBE they'd be performing at all late night shows left and right and are being shoved in our faces 24/7 right now :deadbanana2:

Why is this on so late?  Are they expecting a lot of viewers in classrooms in Argentina?

They got about 50 minutes before Haeun hits her curfew labor laws.

:cm:

Army and onces better do streaming party for whatever song that stuck #2 on spotify.  6 days is enough for blonks. 

spacer.png

9 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Omg not HYBE shading Stray Kids in their Weverse magazine article  :rip: It's low key obvious that they are mad that SKZ is more popular than TXT, since they thought that TXT would be the most popular boy group of 4th gen due to the "BTS nepotism". But it seems like the nepotism wasn't enough for TXT :coffee2:

The backhanded compliment though: :biblionny:

"Stray Kids recently made the cover of the September 8 digital edition of Billboard, and the magazine put out a separate collector’s edition package for $35 as well. As the subtitle on their feature article says, “With a No. 1 project and two mega-labels behind them, the K-pop group and its fans are here to STAY.” The article covers their recent US concerts and their April release, Oddinary, that debuted at number one on the Billboard 200. Their label, JYP, is also working with Imperial Music, a label under Universal Music Group. According to the article, Imperial had started planning six months before the release of the EP to sell the limited-edition album package at major retailers in the US with the intention of reaching the top of the Billboard 200. They plan to target the radio waves starting with their next album. Whether newly debuted groups expand their reach globally or keep active mainly within Korea, their success can nonetheless be gauged on a global scale. Similarly, NewJeans were noted for their performance on both the Korean charts and Spotify’s global weekly and daily charts."

Stray Kids stans (Stays) are not having it though and are dragging HYBE as they should :clap3:

Truly the 4th gen leader :johnald:

1 minute ago, Pinter said:

Army and onces better do streaming party for whatever song that stuck #2 on spotify.  6 days is enough for blonks. 

spacer.png

unfortunately for you miss pinter the pinks are spending another day at #1 and will set another historic and legendary record as the first Korean act to top spotify weekly charts

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, Pinter said:

spacer.png

SEETHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

160266158_AESPAJAILED2.thumb.gif.4f6326f

Just now, Inspirit said:

Shutdown is kinda '''tanking''' on Melon though, they couldn't even beat IVE.

It’s not but stay mad

its currently #1 on 2 charts and top 2-3 on the rest

would it kill yall to just congratulate BLACKPINK for once without having to be nasty about it? They’re breaking records left and right and doing as Asian women in a male dominated world

give the nastiness a break, for one day. I dare you

11 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

their only competion is themselves :alexz: 

yall faves can be "million sellers" or whatever but they're not touching the pinks

Square Up and KTL were already demolishing on spotify back then too? :deadbanana:

omg they did two times more in 2019 than aespa with Girls in 22 with 8 songs as a 4th gen leaders and record breaking sales numbers  :deadbanana4: and some people have the audacity to even put them in the same sentence 

Savage is still that ep though! 

8 minutes ago, Mel. said:

It’s not but stay mad

its currently #1 on 2 charts and top 2-3 on the rest

would it kill yall to just congratulate BLACKPINK for once without having to be nasty about it? They’re breaking records left and right and doing as Asian women in a male dominated world

give the nastiness a break, for one day. I dare you

Congrats on not beating the hottest rookie GG I guess.

:gaycat1:

4 minutes ago, Dark Horse said:

how Born Pink was supposed to be an easy #1 and 100k+ debut but in the end failed to outsell TWICE and YG being forced to pull every desperate trick in the book with stans begging strangers to buy a copy just to barely scrape the top spot

vilegend-momo.gif

maybe u spilled nnnnnnnn

5 minutes ago, Sugden said:

2 baddies outselling sticker in one week, dreams wig aint safe:clap3:

not their sales being identical

vilegend-momo.gif

I wonder if SM are annoyed at a gg that barely gets promo with a shabby 8 track glorified EP breathing down their neck like this. Aren't 127 their strongest sellers ?  

Just gave Shut Down and PV some streams on APPLE MUSIC, a paid platform, GOOD LUCK!

Despite the horrible album, I do want to see them succeed for nostalgic sake, but I also do want to see them fail because of YG + some Blonks! I guess I want to see them succeed more, but I also don’t mind if they don’t get it!! 

spacer.png

Edited by Kh-Loud

2 minutes ago, Moon said:

I wonder if SM are annoyed at a gg that barely gets promo with a shabby 8 track glorified EP breathing down their neck like this. Aren't 127 their strongest sellers ?  

i think theyre pretty satisfied with selling millions of copies while being flops

vilegend-momo.gif