• Curaga

• AMIT

• Joseline

Top Posters In This Topic

Body & Soul going viral right now because of a kpop scandal

Never heard of this group but this song is amazing :jonny5:

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952zp43xk123vt0f04cvm

• Like 1

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChZvE2JzSafBDeAJNmwNGGA/community?lb=UgkxI2SVpyp6tAUMm1F2ZMnnNgwuOWP9O9xi

Tracklist for new daoko album. So she kinda ditched all the singles she's released in the last few years and is only including her latest one (which is still a banger luckily!). Most of them were collabs though so it makes sense actually. Also 11 new tracks! 

Though I'm kinda shook a song such as this one is going to end up without a parent album it seems?

But then again it is from 2022... still an amazing song!

The RANGE though. Queen can take on Rock, Electronic, Dance Pop, RAP, downtempo etc. So excited for the new album! Only a month left. :flower2:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AMIT said:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChZvE2JzSafBDeAJNmwNGGA/community?lb=UgkxI2SVpyp6tAUMm1F2ZMnnNgwuOWP9O9xi

Tracklist for new daoko album. So she kinda ditched all the singles she's released in the last few years and is only including her latest one (which is still a banger luckily!). Most of them were collabs though so it makes sense actually. Also 11 new tracks

Though I'm kinda shook a song such as this one is going to end up without a parent album it seems?

But then again it is from 2022... still an amazing song!

The RANGE though. Queen can take on Rock, Electronic, Dance Pop, RAP, downtempo etc. So excited for the new album! Only a month left. :flower2:

Maybe a certain veteran that debuted in 1998 with a single titled Koufukuron should follow her example, but without the latest single part.

TXaWN5v.thumb.gif.fae143e9123ac3febbdd33

-

You smokеd, then ate seven bars of tofu

We declared JASMINE should be a bigger artist

• Haha 1

51ilb3fwg9L.__AC_SX300_SY300_QL70_ML2_.j

This mini being region-locked on streaming is homophobia, transphobia etc. The T-ARA cover :clap3:My Style ending careers :clap3:Just Dance ending a specific career :clap3:The photoshoot being a serve all around :clap3:

• Like 1

Hit 100M views!

Missing this queen this morning :heart:

• Like 1

Now why didn't this pop rock-inventing bop get a proper video, heard that Utada was involved and wanted to claim pop rock invention with Distance

katy-perry-cup.gif

• Like 1

Very cute.

On 4/26/2024 at 1:22 PM, Suilen said:

Now why didn't this pop rock-inventing bop get a proper video, heard that Utada was involved and wanted to claim pop rock invention with Distance

katy-perry-cup.gif

A masterpiece but that blonde karen bob is not bob'ing here I fear, maybe its the katy gif that threw me off idk :rogue:

• Haha 1

On 4/27/2024 at 1:21 PM, Suilen said:

Very cute.

I'm not exactly gagging yet, but I like the drum n bass. Maybe the video will make it fully click for me. :mandown:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AMIT said:

A masterpiece but that blonde karen bob is not bob'ing here I fear, maybe its the katy gif that threw me off idk :rogue:

The mud stains and the chains are a look though, some girls were clearly inspired down the line

• Like 1

she did what she needed to do and promptly disappeared from the earth. A legend tbh

• Like 2

I didn't realize that icon Itano was on streaming, oh this career-ending smash (including her own)

I wonder if Miliyah is releasing this year.. I miss her :dancehall:

8 hours ago, D.D.D. said:

I wonder if Miliyah is releasing this year.. I miss her :dancehall:

I think I'd prefer if she let it cook for a while... We need another I Hate You moment.

Cute Ryuichi Sakamoto (RIP) produced artist

• Like 1

Sayuri Sugawara came on shuffle last night; I had forgotten how much I love her voice! :whistle: I need to listen to more of her "THE SxPLAY" projects. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Curaga said:

Sayuri Sugawara came on shuffle last night; I had forgotten how much I love her voice! :whistle: I need to listen to more of her "THE SxPLAY" projects. 

It's giving a more talented K*** ******o

rOBTTG8.gif

• Haha 1

andrewisindie-eating.gif

• Like 1

This is really good :clap3:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, romiskes said:

This is really good :clap3:

The members are gorgeous, love the mature vibe.

Can someone please recommend me some of AKB48 best songs? pop perfections and stuff :gaycat1:

thank you!

3 hours ago, Sailor Moon said:

Can someone please recommend me some of AKB48 best songs? pop perfections and stuff :gaycat1:

thank you!

Haven't really checked out their recent stuff, so this is what I remember

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.