• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Suilen

• Curaga

• AMIT

• Joseline

Top Posters In This Topic

Im seeing some bad reviews about Utada New album? on reddit. Is the album bad? I was hyped :giraffe: 
Wanna check it out cause i love all her singles

Edited by AvadaKedavra

5 minutes ago, AvadaKedavra said:

Im seeing some bad reviews about Utada New album? on reddit. Is the album bad? I was hyped :giraffe: 
Wanna check it out cause i love all her singles

It's not bad! It's a greatest hits/compilation and has some new recordings and mixes of classic songs, so people who love the originals might have been put off by the new versions. You should definitely give it a listen! 

imo, the new Sakura Drops 2024 mix and the new song Gold are the absolute best; the new Goodbye Happiness 2024 mix was the only one that was a serious downgrade.

1 minute ago, Curaga said:

It's not bad! It's a greatest hits/compilation and has some new recordings and mixes of classic songs, so people who love the originals might have been put off by the new versions. You should definitely give it a listen! 

imo, the new Sakura Drops 2024 mix and the new song Gold are the absolute best; the new Goodbye Happiness 2024 mix was the only one that was a serious downgrade.

Omg so excited. Lemme check. I loved Fantome and her last album a lot :gaycat4:
i honestly like when artists release new mixes of their albums-songs. As long as theyre not as bad as Taylor swift 1989 re-recording :rip:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AvadaKedavra said:

Omg so excited. Lemme check. I loved Fantome and her last album a lot :gaycat4:
i honestly like when artists release new mixes of their albums-songs. As long as theyre not as bad as Taylor swift 1989 re-recording :rip:

Oh no, it's not like 1989 lol. I thought most of the songs sounded pretty different! The Hikari/光 re-recording is like a reimagining of the song in the Bad Mode album style. 

We love a song so good she had to record it in two languages :clap3:

New Chanmina single out on 26/04 :duca: a BOP is coming! 

NqayLueoTyuX1mZv1hEIIvefpQ5Ubf_52cd2oFrBQ1pOk5J_uzoBXx8pezuVyuwH42ySZOm03aHI=s640-c-fcrop64=1,00000000ffffffff-nd-v1

• Like 2

Randomly got this song in my Spotify autoplay and I'm obsessed :jonny5: who is this legend?

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, illia said:

Randomly got this song in my Spotify autoplay and I'm obsessed :jonny5: who is this legend?

She was practically unknown until like 2021, then this song started going semi-viral, and here we are. The Melting Moment EP is pretty good, the other albums are less accessible but still interesting. She spent plenty of time in Brazil, France, and the UK, and it shows in her music (she really loves French). There was also this single featuring her from last year:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Me:I ranking #3 among high schoolers fav artist before debut, poll might have even been taken before click was released.

:jonny5:

Watched the Ayumi Hamasaki - Days video for the first time almost two months ago and finally got around to making this gif ddddd

0be51e018119acc62e78619d5595e069442a74c2

where's her Oscar

Edited by Curaga
  • Like 2

On 4/10/2024 at 1:24 AM, Suilen said:

Daoko's also announced a new album

omg yas! I had missed this announcement. :jonnycat:  only a bit over a month, I'm so ready and tired of all these single releases. The new one is really good though! I also loved abon

I can't believe it's been 2 years since this already. :rip: Idek if it'll make it into the album nn but knowing how the j-pop girlies operate hopefully it will :jonny6:

• Like 1

Kumiko's UNICORN is out tomorrow but let's focus on the fact that this bop finally got its recognition almost 10 years later after being stuck on some LIVE album:

:flame::flame:

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Suilen said:

Kumiko's UNICORN is out tomorrow but let's focus on the fact that this bop finally got its recognition almost 10 years later after being stuck on some LIVE album:

Giving JAPONESQUE realness :gaycat1:

20 minutes ago, Curaga said:

Giving JAPONESQUE realness :gaycat1:

Well, I hope you came around after AMIT's bullying!

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Suilen said:

Mess. Back then I didn't mind the weird exclusive release much because I used jpopsuki for all the girls, but since moving to streaming I had low key forgotten about this bop. It still holds up, she does this sound so well. that cover is a choice tho ki :WAP:

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Suilen said:

Well, I hope you came around after AMIT's bullying!

Haha, definitely! Those songs he pointed out were great! I need to sit down with it again and get more familiar with it, but I've been focusing on Best Second Session for now. Someday, Wind, Lies, and No Regret have me in a choke hold

:WAP:

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, AMIT said:

Mess. Back then I didn't mind the weird exclusive release much because I used jpopsuki for all the girls, but since moving to streaming I had low key forgotten about this bop. It still holds up, she does this sound so well. that cover is a choice tho ki :WAP:

Oh wow, these classics

XlXyfDo.gif

• Haha 1

Excited for UNICORN tomorrow :jonny5: it'll be my most streamed album of the year for sure :jonny5:

• Like 2

This song made me think that maybe Seiko Oomori was aiko's successor all along

:suburban:

paws up little ringosters

• Like 3

• Haha 1

Have you noticed the cat is back

So many of us will live with cats

gretchen-sim-seledown.gif

The QUEEN still delivered that's all I can say

spacer.png

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.