• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Suilen

• Curaga

• AMIT

• Joseline

Top Posters In This Topic

Ayu-mama serving beauty, class, stage presence, charisma, vocals, dance in new PV. She heals my body and soul <3

Animated GIF

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Suilen said:

This is pretty nice

Oh. I am kinda a sucker for that late 00s pop sound so maybe I don't really have a choice except to stan. What if the whole album is on a similar vein omg we are so BACK. :duca:

• Like 1

BYE-BYE is actually pretty good song. The video is... typical. I see the vision but as usual the budget just isn't there anymore for them to execute it properly lol

Wait this is something different. I really like the song. Is this inspired by Baby One More Time?
Lovin it. Im glad she's movin from that trouble sound. That was such an unispired time :giraffe:i been lovin ayu lately outputs.

Edited by AvadaKedavra

It's cute! Hoping she might put out an album without dropping 80% of the tracklist as pre-release singles? :intoit:

idk girls, traveling will always be a bop but this isn't eating like the Automatic re-recording did? Let's wait and see...

15 minutes ago, Subomie said:

idk girls, traveling will always be a bop but this isn't eating like the Automatic re-recording did? Let's wait and see...

Sounds remix-ish to me, which is interesting because you'd expect 2024 Mixes to be like that (and Automatic is pretty faithful), while for the re-recordings I just expected updated vocals.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Subomie said:

Hmmm it feels considerably slower, but sounds nice still. The original mix outsold :gayriahcat2:

Had this ex-Hello Project artist pop up in my recommendations, a nice pop rock song

• Like 1

It's finally out!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Like 2

Hikki should announce a stunt retirement for the million first week opening sales :mandown:

Then just play it off that they're only retiring from making Kingdom Hearts music...

• Haha 1

Daoko's also announced a new album

• Thanks 1

On 4/8/2024 at 9:59 PM, Suilen said:

Had this ex-Hello Project artist pop up in my recommendations, a nice pop rock song

Oh wow, I guess that's her first single (just looked her up on Spotify). It's good! :butterfly:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Suilen said:

omg and this Daoko track is a bop! :gaycatina1:

We will be streaming the new album :clap3:

• Like 1

istg they have the best aesthetic out of any artist currently alive, it's always so smooth and modern, aaah I just want to live inside of this MV :clownny:    

also the part at 1:20 reminds me of perfume's natural no koishite MV which is also one of my fav jpop vid... I'm gonna need that collab soon 

• Like 1

KAT-TUN's Kamenashi Kazuya came to Taiwan to promote the his horror-thriller movie " Lumberjack the Monster ( Kaibutsu no Kikori ) "

GK4IqA2bAAAVdJN?format=jpg&name=large

GK4IqEKbgAAW9Sh?format=jpg&name=largeGK4IqHxaEAALHpe?format=jpg&name=large

GK4IqHJbIAELbG0?format=jpg&name=largeGK4Ik4ibQAAsb_P?format=jpg&name=large

GK4epa9a8AAhkoQ?format=jpg&name=900x900

:loud: :flame:

Have a lot of catching up to do with Reol, but that was a classic :flame:

3 hours ago, Joseline said:

GK9HMuoaQAABIBP?format=jpg&name=large

GK9HNpYbgAAxRxR?format=jpg&name=large

I mean look at the material!!!

0 skips cutting the produce theme was the best decision 

• Like 1

I'm so proud of Cocoro

Going from the pits of nugudom in Korea, having only 1 (one) official fancam and leaving after the debut, to a permanent J-pop group :heart2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.