• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Michael196

• Klein

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, JorgeM said:

They employ their time in more important ventures like streaming Taylor, not complains 

Not from my side either. It’s still surprising to see a country with 110 million population not having a single stadium to play. 

6 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

actually i'm reading in June Bruno Mars is performing here.

Accordin to wiki has 55k seating.

So what is the source of not big places there?. The U2 stage here seems very big

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippine_Arena

The screens look so pretty, it would be so cool to go to a concert at that venue

24 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

A basketball game or a religious leader giving a sermon, from what the Wikipedia article says

And yes there are some members of a certain fanbase who must be seething at how badly their fave is tanking :gaycat4:

Oh :deadvision: yeah that makes sense. We had an arena in my town that was that small size, it was kinda useless. 

And yea it's funny how they haven't acknowledged a certain payolad single is doing badly but have time for Taylor :priceless:

4 minutes ago, Starchild said:

And yea it's funny how they haven't acknowledged a certain payolad single is doing badly but have time for Taylor :priceless:

That certain user’s wig getting dragged left n right in that thread. Love that. 

Where do we think she'll go in Asia? Imo:

Most likely:

- Tokyo

- Singapore

- Kuala Lumpur

- Jakarta

Less likely but should:

- Shanghai (I feel like she could skip China though, it's probably too politically controversial)

- Manila

- Seoul

- Bangkok

- Taiwan

- Something in India

Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Japan, China. End of list. 

Hello swifties I am curious does Taylor have any dvd or full length quality videos of her tours? Like a fearless tour, speak now or red tour? Like Gaga has of the monster ball tour. I am curious to rent some dvds of her past tours. 

15 minutes ago, Happylittlepunk said:

Hello swifties I am curious does Taylor have any dvd or full length quality videos of her tours? Like a fearless tour, speak now or red tour? Like Gaga has of the monster ball tour. I am curious to rent some dvds of her past tours. 

There's a Fearless Tour DVD which is interspersed with a lot of non-tour-related material, Speak Now Tour DVD is pretty good, 1989 and Reputation are on streaming. Red Tour DVD doesn't exist.

47 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

actually i'm reading in June Bruno Mars is performing here.

Accordin to wiki has 55k seating.

So what is the source of not big places there?. The U2 stage here seems very big

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippine_Arena

But they only managed to fit 33k people into that show despite averaging over 50k on the rest of the tour

19 minutes ago, Happylittlepunk said:

you can watch the reputation tour movie on netflix. A Speak Now tour DVD/live album was released as well. But Red was never officially released sadly. 1989 tour was an apple exclusive but you can watch it on youtube here

Just now, wastedpotential said:

But they only managed to fit 33k people into that show despite averaging over 50k on the rest of the tour

well it's not bad, most europe stadiums are at around 40k.

***** can make 7-8 shows  there :giraffe: 

29 minutes ago, Arrows said:

Where do we think she'll go in Asia? Imo:

Most likely:

- Tokyo

- Singapore

- Kuala Lumpur

- Jakarta

Less likely but should:

- Shanghai (I feel like she could skip China though, it's probably too politically controversial)

- Manila

- Seoul

- Bangkok

- Taiwan

- Something in India

Tokyo is guaranteed, I'd be really surprised if she didn't go to Singapore, and then to varying degrees of likeliness are KL, Jakarta, and Bangkok after that.

Manila (as has been thoroughly discussed in this thread forever) doesn't have the right kind of venue, India is probably too far to make the economics of shipping the stage that far work, I'm not sure if she's strong enough in the Korean or Taiwanese markets to sell out stadiums there (but it's a maybe), and I don't think she's going to be venturing into China any time soon, even if it's one of her strongest markets. 

apparently debut could be 8x platinum

Behzad
@behzad_hudson
@taylorswift13 “Taylor Swift” US stats:

8.05M Album units (5.84M pure)
7.96M Luminate/Billboard

Track units (RIAA)

Our Song 5.38M
Teardrops On My Guitar 4.57M
Picture To Burn 2.66M
Tim McGraw 2.59M
Should've Said No 2.33M
I'm Only Me When I'm With You 1.44M

Invisible 780K

A Place In This World 560K

Cold As You 460K

Mary's Song (Oh My My My) 430K

Stay Beautiful 370K

The Outside 320K

Tied Together With A Smile 310K

It really sucks that there was no Red Tour film, but there are a couple recordings of the full tour on YT. I don’t know what the quality is like, though. 

3 minutes ago, Achilles. said:

It really sucks that there was no Red Tour film, but there are a couple recordings of the full tour on YT. I don’t know what the quality is like, though. 

Well there was one filmed, but it was apparently directed by Terry Richardson, and it was reportedly scrapped when Taylor/her team decided it was inadvisable to attach her name to him considering his history and reputation. 

1 minute ago, wastedpotential said:

Tokyo is guaranteed, I'd be really surprised if she didn't go to Singapore, and then to varying degrees of likeliness are KL, Jakarta, and Bangkok after that.

Manila (as has been thoroughly discussed in this thread forever) doesn't have the right kind of venue, India is probably too far to make the economics of shipping the stage that far work, I'm not sure if she's strong enough in the Korean or Taiwanese markets to sell out stadiums there (but it's a maybe), and I don't think she's going to be venturing into China any time soon, even if it's one of her strongest markets. 

Sounds reasonable! I do kinda think that she could sell out any ticket she puts on the market right now though, almost no matter where. There's enough people between 10 and 30 on the planet who are wealthy enough, fomo'd and exposed to the virality of the Eras tour to make that happen. 

33 minutes ago, Happylittlepunk said:

There's the Fearless tour. But you have Rep Tour on Netflix 

12 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

Come to think of it, has any Western pop act held a concert in China after the Covid lockdowns?

8 minutes ago, AndThenTheCocaine said:

Come to think of it, has any Western pop act held a concert in China after the Covid lockdowns?

You made it sound super frightening tbh.

7 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

Well there was one filmed, but it was apparently directed by Terry Richardson, and it was reportedly scrapped when Taylor/her team decided it was inadvisable to attach her name to him considering his history and reputation. 

I am well aware. IDK why they hired him for that in the first place. They had no previous collaborative history, and his only MVs were like… Cake Like Lady Gaga and Wrecking Ball. Very odd to pick him based on just that. 

Do we know what show specifically was filmed? I guess something in fall of 2013 (he filmed XO in August), since he was basically cancelled by the time DWUW got scrapped in December (though Beyoncé still managed to put out XO without backlash).

21 minutes ago, AndThenTheCocaine said:

I've seen dates in Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macau for boy bands like Westlife and Backstreet Boys but nothing in the mainland.

2 minutes ago, Starchild said:

:skull:

Idk about that, I think all international (non-US) versions say "Taylor Swift" instead of "T. S."

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.