Taylor Swift

Achilles.

France and germany are the locked countries with UK.

• Replies 41.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Michael196

• Klein

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, queenoftheclouds said:

Folklore: Mirrorball

This over epiphany?

8 minutes ago, queenoftheclouds said:

No one asked for that but here are my least fave songs from each Album:

Debut: Mary's Song

Fearless: Today Was A Fairytail

Speak Now: Superman

Red: Everything Has Changed

1989: How You Get The Girl

Lover: Me

Evermore: Dorothea

Midnights: Mastermind

Debut - Stay Beautiful 

Fearless - Untouchable

Speak Now - Innocent 

Red - Stay Stay Stay

1989 - How You Get The Girl

Reputation - End Game

Lover - ME!

folklore - ... peace? (still a 9/10)

evermore - nope, nothing's even below a 10/10 

Midnights - Question

Despite an immaculate discography overall, she still has some very horrendous songs. 

Edited by Klein

3 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

Let's just hope you are right. 

Even in France it will be a nightmare to get tickets. Just because the GP doesn't like her music (or know it at all) it doesn't mean she doesn't have a big fanbase (plus bandwagoners and, specially, people from nearby countries).

12 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

Belgium too nnnn there's no way she's not going after she's stomped so effortlessly there. 

Just now, wastedpotential said:

Belgium too nnnn there's no way she's not going after she's stomped so effortlessly there. 

Yes but It's small country so She could make some date more in germany or France if they don't want to travel too much. 

She could go imo but It's not locked as France and germany. 

Any country she goes to, she has to be able to sell out atleast 2 dates. It's too much work and not worth her time for a single show.

3 minutes ago, Ithinkforme13 said:

Any country she goes to, she has to be able to sell out atleast 2 dates. It's too much work and not worth her time for a single show.

I understand this argument. But at the same time, how is she supposed to build a strong audience in countries that don't necessarily use her a lot if she doesn't put in the work? 

17 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

Yes but It's small country so She could make some date more in germany or France if they don't want to travel too much. 

She could go imo but It's not locked as France and germany. 

Taylor has been #1 on the Belgian Spotify Artists chart pretty much non-stop since Midnights came out, I'm being only slightly facetious when I say she could fill more dates JUST with local demand in Brussels or Antwerp than she could in Paris :deadbanana4:

4 minutes ago, Klein said:

I understand this argument. But at the same time, how is she supposed to build a strong audience in countries that don't necessarily use her a lot if she doesn't put in the work? 

I feel like she could probably do 2 shows in each city, even in her weaker European markets, because there will be hordes of Brits and Americans who couldn't get tickets in the UK or US who have the means to fly anywhere they can get a ticket, and they'd more than effortlessly fill the shows. 

8 minutes ago, Klein said:

I don't think she really cares about that anymore. There's enough places where her demand justifies multiple dates, that she can be selective.

45 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

When she announces the dates and she skips France, Spain and Portugal.

"No one wants to wake up to the news I woke up to this morning. No one."

I don’t think she’d skip Spain. They stan hard 

• Thanks 1

Officially 1 Million people in line just for the Sao Paulo date here in Brazil. She needs to add a 3rd date in Sao Paulo and a second one in Rio. 

6 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

I feel like she could probably do 2 shows in each city, even in her weaker European markets, because there will be hordes of Brits and Americans who couldn't get tickets in the UK or US who have the means to fly anywhere they can get a ticket, and they'd more than effortlessly fill the shows. 

Yeah I agree. Even with just the locals, she'd probably be able to fill at least 2 dates in any country. It would take more time in some country compared to others, but she could. 

4 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Coming to break attendance record there. 

3 minutes ago, Steve Johnson said:

Coming to break attendance record everywhere. 

Fixed

12 minutes ago, Delusional said:

She's been top 3 artists in Portugal for a long time on Spotify (even though the top song gets like 100k streams per day its still something :gaycat6:)

57 minutes ago, queenoftheclouds said:

No one asked for that but here are my least fave songs from each Album:

Debut: Mary's Song

Fearless: Today Was A Fairytail

Speak Now: Superman

Red: Everything Has Changed

1989: How You Get The Girl

Lover: Me

Evermore: Dorothea

Midnights: Mastermind

Leave Dancing With Our Grammys Tied alone.

yall are doing Inncent so wrong, i literally don't care that it's related to K***e, the overall message of still being innocent depsite going through something that left a mark is very powerful to me, and sonically is good too

Edited by SpeakNowTv
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

Taylor has been #1 on the Belgian Spotify Artists chart pretty much non-stop since Midnights came out, I'm being only slightly facetious when I say she could fill more dates JUST with local demand in Brussels or Antwerp than she could in Paris :deadbanana4:

The point Is Paris Is one of the most loved city in the world and one of the most visited in the world. Everyone want to go to Paris. 

With the high level of tourism you can have 2k persons from all the US "let's go to Paris in the week of Taylor", 1k from Italy (if you don't have dates in Italy), 1k from Poland, 1k from croatia. I know at least 300 Italians in my Swifties Twitter circle went on London for the rep tour. 

It's easier to fill stadiums in Paris and London and Berlin. 

Then yeah if She doesn't have a limit of dates She should do belgium, i agree with you .

2 minutes ago, SpeakNowTv said:

yall are doing Inncent so wrong, i literally don't care that it's related to K***e, the overall message of still being innocent depsite going through something that left a mark is very powerful to me, and sonically is good too

It's about Kanye?

Are you telling me that not only it is boring, but also that it is about this man? :deadbanana4:

23 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

Exactly. Honestly I don't see how there could be a Taylor Swift ticket at face value on Ticketmaster and no one buying it. 

2 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

With the high level of tourism you can have 2k persons from all the US "let's go to Paris in the week of Taylor", 1k from Italy (if you don't have dates in Italy), 1k from Poland, 1k from croatia. I know at least 300 Italians in my Swifties Twitter circle went on London for the rep tour. 

Lots of people from Spain too if she doesn't come here or they don't get tickets.

2 minutes ago, Klein said:

It's about Kanye?

Are you telling me that not only it is boring, but also that it is about this man? :deadbanana4:

she said it's not a song about him but a song to him

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.