Taylor Swift

Achilles.

28 minutes ago, Starchild said:

Troy and Halsey :bibliahh: thanks God we don't manage her career 

it's not even about what we want, but what's likely that she would do :dies: calm the **** down

• Like 1

• Replies 41.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Michael196

• Klein

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Prismee said:

it's not even about what we want, but what's likely that she would do :dies: calm the **** down

Calm the **** down over what? I was laughing at troy because it's funny so what?

4 minutes ago, enchanted0 said:

No more surprise please @SpeakNowTv is only a month away

i mean i wouldn't mind a single rn lmao

1 minute ago, Starchild said:

Calm the **** down over what? I was laughing at troy because it's funny so what?

because it's not funny? grow up.

2 minutes ago, Prismee said:

because it's not funny? grow up.

Get the stick out of your ass and go cry about something other than a damn joke

Edited by Starchild
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

@Prismeenow your downvoting all my posts like a child? Grow up 

5 minutes ago, SpeakNowTv said:

i mean i wouldn't mind a single rn lmao

If she doesn't do pre-release singles for brand new albums she won't do it for a re-recording.

10 minutes ago, Starchild said:

@Prismeenow your downvoting all my posts like a child? Grow up 

the fact is that multiple members are having a sensible and interesting discussion about future vault tracks and making valid predictions of features, and you come here making a pointed dig with "thank God we don't manage her career", as if any of us were trying to tell her what to do rather than making predictions based on past album trends (relating to the album's sound and moods) and industry friendships. i genuinely don't know what's so funny about Troye being on a vault track, i don't care much for him either and it's fine not to want him on a Taylor song but the bibliahh emoji and the pointed comment is bizarre.

and this is the last time i'm replying to this. cheers.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, TaylorNation said:

speaking of the other touring lady, the double standard and hypocrisy regarding crowds gathering outside the stadium is such a kii :ahh:

what's that about?

6 minutes ago, ugo said:

what's that about?

Pretty mild. A member just said  about the outside crowds "People told me this is exclusive to Taylor?" and then another user included the famous Oprah gif.

1 hour ago, Prismee said:

the fact is that multiple members are having a sensible and interesting discussion about future vault tracks and making valid predictions of features, and you come here making a pointed dig with "thank God we don't manage her career", as if any of us were trying to tell her what to do rather than making predictions based on past album trends (relating to the album's sound and moods) and industry friendships. i genuinely don't know what's so funny about Troye being on a vault track, i don't care much for him either and it's fine not to want him on a Taylor song but the bibliahh emoji and the pointed comment is bizarre.

and this is the last time i'm replying to this. cheers.

I'm one of the members that writes essays on here but one joke is a problem to you personally apparently when I've never interacted with you ever, maybe go take out your random anger somewhere else. I don't care about how you police the forum, block me and move on 

Edited by Starchild

6 hours ago, TaylorNation said:

speaking of the other touring lady, the double standard and hypocrisy regarding crowds gathering outside the stadium is such a kii :ahh:

This is what I was talking about. They are just jealous that the other tour is not making enough headlines and eras tour is dominating everything. 

@Starchild i agree. People here really predicting troye and halsey. LMAO 

I don't want these flops to be anywhere near rep tv. 

5 hours ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

Wym?

2 hours ago, ugo said:

what's that about?

there was a thread created yesterday about an insane crowd gathering outside B’s concert to sing and dance, and all the replies are “queen” “legend” “slay” etc 

but when these threads were made about Taylor, the replies are about how mentally ill swifties are, that it’s unsafe, not impressive etc

I went to both shows and stan both of them but the lack of self-awareness is just :bibliahh:

1 minute ago, TaylorNation said:

there was a thread created yesterday about an insane crowd gathering outside B’s concert to sing and dance, and all the replies are “queen” “legend” “slay” etc 

but when these threads were made about Taylor, the replies are about how mentally ill swifties are, that it’s unsafe, not impressive etc

I went to both shows and stan both of them but the lack of self-awareness is just :bibliahh:

TBH I wouldn't be so proud because some dates of that other tour are still not sold out :rip:

Literally some American swifties bought tickets in LATAM  :coffee:

August got 10k shazams in 12 hours because of that trailer :rip:

if you're asking yes it's huge. It's what a ww radio smash usually makes. Let'see if there is any impact on streaming (the song is already doing 1M daily btw). 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

August got 10k shazams in 12 hours because of that trailer :rip:

if you're asking yes it's huge. It's what a ww radio smash usually makes. Let'see if there is any impact on streaming (the song is already doing 1M daily btw). 

When did the trailer drop yesterday?

It will certainly chart again on global Spotify either today or tomorrow

4 hours ago, Bonicap said:

If she doesn't do pre-release singles for brand new albums she won't do it for a re-recording.

she did it for fearless tho, it all depends on the promo treatment they're gonna go for

5 hours ago, Starchild said:

They just stayed friends chill 

It doesn't even prove that 

Lol yeah I was just joking, but what does it not prove?

Justin not joining Taylor on tour or that Joe contributed to folkmore?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.