Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Michael196

• Klein

Top Posters In This Topic

omg august :duca:

August (Taylor's Version) is coming :dies:

Not me just realizing there’s a Late Night edition :gaycat6: sis is gonna run out of times of the day 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, AndThenTheCocaine said:

We clowned again...

tbh it's TN's fault

3 minutes ago, SpeakNowTv said:

tbh it's TN's fault

4 minutes ago, AndThenTheCocaine said:

We clowned again...

August is there which is a Taylor Swift song. TN didn't say it'll be a new song or something like that. 

Ohhh I love this version of august:jamming:

The teaser was perfect

7 minutes ago, Dephira said:

Not me just realizing there’s a Late Night edition :gaycat6: sis is gonna run out of times of the day 

Oh she can push it further. Mid-Morning, Noon, Twilight, Dusk, a reference to Anti-Hero with a TFM/Cannibal style EP-reissue combo called Afternoons, then she could start getting into variants referring to moon phases or months or seasons or weather or mood...

Midnights could become the very first "living album" and never actually end :eli:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Don said:

The teaser was perfect

Exactly and August WOW. 

Summer love, you were mine to lose :clap3:

9 minutes ago, Cruel Summer said:

Oh she can push it further. Mid-Morning, Noon, Twilight, Dusk, a reference to Anti-Hero with a TFM/Cannibal style EP-reissue combo called Afternoons, then she could start getting into variants referring to moon phases or months or seasons or weather or mood...

Midnights could become the very first "living album" and never actually end :eli:

Don't tempt me :deadbanana4:

Plus, given the existence of the 3am version, what's to say she couldn't do a 4am version or a 5am version or whatever else she chooses? The possibilities are endless :eli:

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Steve Johnson said:

August is there which is a Taylor Swift song. TN didn't say it'll be a new song or something like that. 

no but they did use three !!! and a purple heart, and obviously it's not reading too much into it when you know they constantly tease like this

Just now, wastedpotential said:

Don't tempt me :deadbanana4:

Plus, given the existence of the 3am version, what's to say she couldn't do a 4am version or a 5am version or whatever else she chooses? The possibilities are endless :eli:

Give us the 6:37pm The Next Day And I'm Still Awake And Hungover But On My Second Glass Of Wine At This Dinner Party Anyway Edition with special bonus tracks that were definitely originally made with The 1975 but reworked with Jack after dumping Matty :WAP:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, SpeakNowTv said:

no but they did use three !!! and a purple heart, and obviously it's not reading too much into it when you know they constantly tease like this

I'm sure there will be more songs in actual series. Last season there were 5 songs used. 

23 minutes ago, Cruel Summer said:

Give us the 6:37pm The Next Day And I'm Still Awake And Hungover But On My Second Glass Of Wine At This Dinner Party Anyway Edition with special bonus tracks that were definitely originally made with The 1975 but reworked with Jack after dumping Matty :WAP:

Released in Q1 2027, three months after the successful release of TS15 :jonny5:

1 hour ago, Cruel Summer said:

I'm here for any and all possible Cruel Summer promo. Full speed ahead, rise up Lover rise this is the beginning :fan:

I just love to see your transition from a OCSH to a CS stan. :laugh:

I listened to Maroon on the way home, and I gotta say, this chorus is peak Taylor

The burgundy on my T-shirt when you splashed your wine into me
And how the blood rushed into my cheeks, so scarlet, it was
The mark you saw on my collarbone, the rust that grew between telephones
The lips I used to call home, so scarlet, it was maroon

She really knows how to paint a vivid picture of a situation that perfectly depicts an emotion. Add to that the use of the semantic field of the color red/maroon and you've got a lyricism masterclass. 

Combine that with the other meaning of the word maroon, and that she previously thought that loving him was burning red but with hindsight it was maroon... 

Good lord :jonny5::jonny5:

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Klein said:

I just love to see your transition from a OCSH to a CS stan. :laugh:

I am on board now - she might be a shameless rehash, she might have only gotten like ten streams from me since 2020, but I'm named after it after all and I've never rooted for a song to be a single like this! Smash in waiting, radio domination, give it a TTH residency, #1 for ten weeks, 2 billion streams let's go!

oprah-walk-through-fire.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Tbh I think with 1989 she’s gonna give us 6 vault tracks + STF TV + BB Remix but the collabs will be a listers like Harry and dua or Selena or doja but with rep I’m expecting the most vault tracks as her way of redeeming the album (although realistically they’ll be tracks she worked on recently :eli: ) maybe Selena, Drake, The Weeknd, nicki, doja, cardi, or gaga for vault tracks. Would love if she explored hyper pop like charli

4 minutes ago, 19SLAYty9 said:

Tbh I think with 1989 she’s gonna give us 6 vault tracks + STF TV + BB Remix but the collabs will be a listers like Harry and dua or Selena or doja but with rep I’m expecting the most vault tracks as her way of redeeming the album (although realistically they’ll be tracks she worked on recently :eli: ) maybe Selena, Drake, The Weeknd, nicki, doja, cardi, or gaga for vault tracks. Would love if she explored hyper pop like charli

I will always be a "Drake collab on Rep vault track" truther

1 minute ago, 19SLAYty9 said:

The Reputation vault tracks are the biggest mystery to me. I feel like they could be anything. I'm personally wondering if some of the tracks will give us a little more raw insight into her thoughts about the whole snake thing and disappearing, some more introspective analysis of how she feels about the whole thing. Something like Nothing New, maybe.

The Rep vault tracks will be more sapphic love stories about falling in love with your best friend. Ugh what a time to be alive! 

5 minutes ago, AndThenTheCocaine said:

I will always be a "Drake collab on Rep vault track" truther

There's been an interesting progression over time regarding the Rep vault collab partner. I remember people wanting it to be Post Malone, but then he flopped into oblivion and we all moved on pretty quickly nnnn. To replace him, people started pushing for Drake to be in the Rep vault, but even now I fear Taylor has moved too far past Drake to make a collab worth her while. He's not a country girlie or an indie girlie or one of Taylor's friends, so She has no real reason to give him a prime feature slot on one of the biggest album releases of the year. 

even still, I wouldn't be opposed to Taylor taking a chunk of his promo budget from Republic :eli:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.