• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Michael196

• Klein

Top Posters In This Topic

Why drag Taylor, or Ratty when Hack is right there :mandown:

Without him there would be no Lover, last 3rd of Rep, or Ratty. 

sG0sS1x.gif

Matty is the wrong move career wise for sure. I wasnt concerned about over exposure until he entered the picture. Things were going so well :skull: 

Anyways, for me...that's her personal life and despite me not liking a bunch of what he said and even hating it I understand that there is always A LOT more nuance in things like relationships that we just do not understand. For all we know she could be actively trying to make him a better person and people do change so maybe the public needs to wait and see how things go? Maybe he will change for the better. I know he is a grown man and people tend to change in their formative years rather than when they are older but I just dont think Taylor would be into a man as toxic as him if he wasnt at least show genuine efforts to be a better person. 

Anyways....I'm excited for tomorrow guys! I have work but I think i'll be leaving a little early just to bop lol

littlebodybigheart

imagine if she manages a dolly parton collab for a debut vault track :jonny:

I can't stand reading about this ratty guy anymore 

32 minutes ago, Holiest Dreams said:

Not that it wasn’t already… but video confirmed :jonny: 

She better give some kind of info on it today. 

https://twitter.com/aydren/status/1661474948345638913?s=46&t=HZfll7vqHfQcpTSf2aKd8Q

(Idk why it won’t embed but anyway)

It's going to be another amateur Swift productions, but i'm just grateful Karma is getting an MV cuz i was so sure we weren't getting anymore :'(

Am I crazy for still wanting a Midnight Rain video and a YOYOK video (this one I would be ok if it’s a tour video, in fact it would fit super well if they start with small footage of her writing songs as a teenager and slowly evolve into her opening for country acts then eventually playing theaters, arenas, and finally stadiums building up to Eras Tour footage in the bridge

4 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

It's going to be another amateur Swift productions, but i'm just grateful Karma is getting an MV cuz i was so sure we weren't getting anymore :'(

He said it was a huge production in the replies so hopefully it's good :jonnycat:

4 hours ago, Michael196 said:

At first I thought that she should pull a Bad Blood and turn into a hook girl,  then remembered that the second verse shouldn’t be touched and the bridge is irreplaceable, therefore I’d settle for losing the first verse…

Which part would you sacrifice for the Ice Spice verse?

:gaycat7:

That Karma remix is awful as expected:bibliahh:it'll join all the Anti Hero/ Lavender Haze remixes/ Only The Young I've only ever listened to once and forgot how they sound.

Lanna's voice doesn't really fit Snow On The Beach :michael:, she worked better in the background, so Taylor proves again that she knows what she's doing, unlike her stans. 

But Yess, Hits Different is finally on streaming :jonnycat:

Karma being good the third time :rip:its actually not bad

Lana is a snake. What was that vocal take?

Jack too! I smell a conspiracy of two lazy shits! 

9 minutes ago, Cleanromantic said:

That Karma remix is awful as expected:bibliahh:it'll join all the Anti Hero/ Lavender Haze remixes/ Only The Young I've only ever listened to once and forgot how they sound.

Lanna's voice doesn't really fit Snow On The Beach :michael:, she worked better in the background, so Taylor proves again that she knows what she's doing, unlike her stans. 

But Yess, Hits Different is finally on streaming :jonnycat:

this is exactly how I felt lol :dies:

two misses :rip: lana’s actual verse sounds good but the rest is awful, karma um… anyways… this is indeed a rushed collab with no thoughts, no energy, no integrity or dignity, nothing :clap3:can’t believe i agree w oth for once

The endless half-baked Midnights releases are getting annoying. Give us another End Game or tolerate it Tay :bird:

Do u guys think the Spotify canva for Karma is a still from the video? Looks amazing :jonnycat:

1 minute ago, liam13 said:

two misses :rip: lana’s actual verse sounds good but the rest is awful, karma um… anyways… this is indeed a rushed collab with no thoughts, no energy, no integrity or dignity, nothing :clap3:can’t believe i agree w oth for once

There was a producer on Twitter that said he worked on it and she recorded new vocals, I think the mixing was just bad on both 

ykw, i actually prefer that she feels she’s over, at least we get quality out of it :rip::rip:

3 hours ago, State of Grace. said:

fake-laugh-laughing.gif

Only a few hours left until the REAL version of SOTB :WAP: 

spacer.png

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Starchild said:

There was a producer on Twitter that said he worked on it and she recorded new vocals, I think the mixing was just bad on both 

whatever, it’s like they don’t have any quality assurance, and taylor is actually a yes woman who said yes to everything other people do to her music because “she’s so nice”. and there we were thinking she’s surrounding herself w yes men but it’s the opposite me fears

I'm not entirely convinced by the remixes. Ice Spice's verse is not exciting at all. Lana's verse feels out of place.

I'm just happy to finally have Hits Different on AM. 

Now waiting for what I REALLY cared about: You're Losing Me :duca:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.