Taylor Swift

Achilles.

8 hours ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

It’s @IBeMe‘s fault, he mentioned Ice Spice first I think :rip: (even though I preferred his made up Doja Karma Cat remix)

I AM SCREAMING AND VOMITTING AT THE SAME TIME :ahh: :bibliahh:

of ALL the things I have manifested THIS IS THE ONE THAT STICKS?!?!??? I CAN'T :bibliahh:

• Replies 40.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Michael196

• Klein

Top Posters In This Topic

I HATE that I missed all of this cuz I was at work! I literally saw all the commotion but couldnt partake. I HATED every second at work

tbh she should have released the Til The Dawn Edition a week later cuz then she'd have two back to back #1s. Karma Remix would go #1 for a week and then Snow on the Beach (More Lana Edition) would prob sneak a week at #1 too tbh :eli: 

littlebodybigheart
37 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

tbh she should have released the Til The Dawn Edition a week later cuz then she'd have two back to back #1s. Karma Remix would go #1 for a week and then Snow on the Beach (More Lana Edition) would prob sneak a week at #1 too tbh :eli: 

that remix is not going #1. please :rip:

30 minutes ago, littlebodybigheart said:

that remix is not going #1. please :rip:

Watch them add a whole other vers :eli: It could for all we know :eli: 

The way ATRL and Twitter are madder than Ice Spice herself - I nearly choked when I saw the announcement earlier.

The devil works hard, but Taylor Swift works harder.

Karma (feat. Ice Spice) (Elvira remix) will push it to #1.

51 minutes ago, Life Savers said:

Karma (feat. Ice Spice) (Elvira remix) will push it to #1.

I don't even think that will be necessary. Karma on its own is doing 100 points already. This is the easiest #1 unless I jinx it somehow.

oh the voice winner did style for the finale.

good, though she definitely sings very heavily in italics

1 minute ago, Kyle-x said:

I love to see her playing the pop girl game :jonny: 

I was about to post the same! Blondie came back full force :jonnycat:

A weekly spamming of the best performance of The Eras Tour before tomorrow's collapse. :heart:

Can someone fill me in with why people are angry about ice spice being on this track? I’m so out of the loop.

however, I am SO excited for this extended edition. I haven’t stopped listening to Midnights since release.  I’ve had Hits Different tagged onto the end of mine on Apple Music so it won’t make much different but SOTB will be such a welcome addition! 

She hasn't topped this surprise song performance of Teardrops On My Guitar on Red Tour.

52 minutes ago, DanDuke said:

Can someone fill me in with why people are angry about ice spice being on this track? I’m so out of the loop.

however, I am SO excited for this extended edition. I haven’t stopped listening to Midnights since release.  I’ve had Hits Different tagged onto the end of mine on Apple Music so it won’t make much different but SOTB will be such a welcome addition! 

Taylor has been dating Matty Healy of the 1975 for a few weeks. A few months ago, Matt went on a podcast where the host tried to jokely guess her ethnicity in a offensive manner.  Matty laughed a bit and then apologized at a concert afterwards. 

No i prefer Ice spice to Doja cat. Ice spice has only one big hit so feels more eventful. Doja cast has too much feats already and it's perceived by the gp more like pop star than a rapper. I prefer pop star- rapper collaboration than pop star - pop star. 

7 minutes ago, cat1867 said:

Taylor has been dating Matty Healy of the 1975 for a few weeks. A few months ago, Matt went on a podcast where the host tried to jokely guess her ethnicity in an offensive manner.  Matty laughed a bit and then apologized at a concert afterwards. 

Right OK! Thank you! 💀 

Could she release the video during the week?. She has done it alrewady for ATW and also LWYMMD if I'm not wrong. Maybe a strategy to have bigger spotify numbers the first day.

Stan culture in general is awful for mental health a lot of the time, but the hold that Taylor has on some of her haters on here truly has me worried for their sanity. Like, some of them aren’t even trolling or kiki-ing like catty fans, they seem to genuinely despise everything about her and it affects their actual lives :deadbanana4:

This also goes for some of the chicken little’s I’ve seen in here as well acting like her career is going to implode any second. “Touching grass” is a beyond tired meme at this point but some people on here really do need to do so. I promise you, NONE of this is that serious. It’s literally just pop music :priceless:

Edited by Headlock
  • Like 4

41 minutes ago, Bonicap said:

Another countdown ends in Taylor's webstore in about 7 hours and a Mexican concert insider tweeted this a couple of hours ago: https://twitter.com/l_og2/status/1661585228622618628

It's a reach but if something happens I said it first.

OMG I am hyped (but it's very unlikely)

She looks GODLY. We need those bops already omg. If TS11 is another full Jack istg....

https://twitter.com/4k_taylorr/status/1661491051549581312?t=YghlcJ0mVH_1Md7oI_Q-Yg&s=19 

9 hours ago, ronelmaano13 said:

Not the 2 Target remixes being left on the vault. 

So weird... She loves putting remixes on streaming

And then cutting Paris and Glitch for the CD. CDs have enough space, right? So confusing 

13 hours ago, Taylor Swift said:

I'm curious about how many physicals they'll be selling at the shows

100k at every stop to get Midnights to those 10+ weeks at #1 :coffee:

But yeah idk. I kinda dont think this new version will go #1.

With them being only sold in the stadium... That is such a limited number of potential buyers

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, simmnfierzig said:

But yeah idk. I kinda dont think this new version will go #1.

With them being only sold in the stadium... That is such a limited number of potential buyers

200,000+ people doesn’t seem like a limited amount of potential buyers :priceless:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.