• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Michael196

• Klein

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Jaspurr said:

What does Ice Spice have to say about karma anyway? She's been relevant for like 2 months.

That's why I wanted Megan instead

Ice Spice is still quite young so I feel like She is kinda exploiting that lil girl. But that's just my opinion.

ย 

ย 

5SKvrDu.gif

• Thumbs Down 4

1 minute ago, mael said:

Ice Spice is still quite young so I feel like She is kinda exploiting that lil girl. But that's just my opinion.

ย 

ย 

5SKvrDu.gif

Exploiting?ย :skull:ย That's what new artists do, collab with older acts which gets them big exposure and a big paycheck. Not y'all trying to make this some thing because Taylor is doing itย :rip:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The way it's always the same people saying anything for attention

ย 

5SKvrDu.gif

• Like 1

this feels like either a Joseph Kahn or a Dave Meyers MV, leaning towards the later

this is not a solo Taylor directed video since it doesn't look like it and because she wouldn't have had the time to pull it all together alone

4 minutes ago, mael said:

ย 

ย 

5SKvrDu.gif

so nicki did the same thing and itโ€™s supporting new artist? girlโ€ฆ:biblionny:

Just now, liam13 said:

so nicki did the same thing and itโ€™s supporting new artist? girlโ€ฆ:biblionny:

Who said that? Definitely not me, I don't support vile women like her.ย 

she went to space and is staying there in her most recent mvs. guess what, TS11 will have something to do with space, stars and planetsย :coffee:ย universal queen, local to the solar systemย :clap3::clap3:

5 minutes ago, mael said:

Who said that? Definitely not me, I don't support vile women like her.ย 

so was taylor exploiting phoebe too because how can you exploit someone who has nothing you donโ€™t have? do you even hear yourself?

no one is being exploited.ย :biblio:

these smaller artists would DIE to be given the Taylor push, look at Olivia but she ditched Taylor the moment she got bigger

17 minutes ago, mael said:

ย 

ย 

5SKvrDu.gif

Ice Spice is a grown, 23 year old woman. She can make her own decisions.

Just now, liam13 said:

so was taylor exploiting phoebe too because how can you exploit someone who has nothing you donโ€™t have? do you even hear yourself?

Who said that? I only have a problem with Her collab with Ice Spice given how young she is.

ย 

sTtKbVt.gif

ย 

ย 

this cannot be real, they way we are being constantly ******* FED :jonny:

ย 

is everybody jealous of us? whewย 

38 minutes ago, By the Water said:

That's why I wanted Megan instead

No.ย 

Yeah, you can tell by the single cover that itโ€™s just an UHQ (cropped to square) still from the video. It has no grain whatsoever so itโ€™s not an actual professional photo

ย 

Not that that matters btw lol itโ€™s still one of her best covers ever. And it just confirms the MV

17 minutes ago, mael said:

Who said that? I only have a problem with Her collab with Ice Spice given how young she is.

ย 

sTtKbVt.gif

ย 

ย 

youโ€™re acting like sheโ€™s 16 or sumn :rip:ย the girl is 23, im sure she knows what exploitation means and it seems like you donโ€™t.

24 minutes ago, mael said:

ย 

sTtKbVt.gif

ย 

ย 

She's 23ย :skull: that's like saying Taylor was exploited by Steve nicks when they performed together, in her highway don't care collab, in her B.O.B collab etc etcย 

ย 

Just now, Starchild said:

She's 23ย :skull: that's like saying Taylor was exploited by Steve nicks when they performed together, in her highway don't care collab, in her B.O.B collab etc etcย 

ย 

:pancake:

12 minutes ago, TaylorNation said:

is everybody jealous of us? whewย 

Yus. Haven't you seen all the meltdowns and seethings in the other thread?ย ย 

10 minutes ago, Starchild said:

ย 

Idk, I heard u know everything at 18 but nothing at 22

58 minutes ago, mael said:

ย 

sTtKbVt.gif

ย 

ย 

Infantilizing a literal grown 23 year old woman just so you have something to complain aboutโ€ฆ

ย 

sTtKbVt.gif

• Like 1

If this is indeed a clock, TS11 is the briefcase.

ย 

spacer.png

ย 

rep TV 2025. :deadbanana2:

Ice Spice has one of the best hits of the year. We are thankful it was her and not someone else.

ย 

sTtKbVt.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.