Taylor Swift

Achilles.

6 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

Yeah the cover seems too specific (and also far from midnights videos aestetich until now) for being just a cover.

But It's strange She didn't hype the video release too.

Maybe tomorrow. 

she ran out of characters in that tweet and that was a lot new and confusing info at once :dies:

tomorrow it is...

• Replies 40.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Michael196

• Klein

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, AndThenTheCocaine said:

Ice Spice not escaping the industry plant allegations I fear

I don't get It the reference 

Just now, vale9001 said:

I don't get It the reference 

lol just that The Man MV came out in 2020 and Ice Spice didn't debut until 2021

2 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

she ran out of characters in that tweet and that was a lot new and confusing info at once :dies:

tomorrow it is...

Yeah you're right. That was already long and full of informations. If She made it on a wednesday then maybe tomorrow a new announcement.

Just now, AndThenTheCocaine said:

lol just that The Man MV came out in 2020 and Ice Spice didn't debut until 2021

Oh ok. I thought something in the video was related to the term ice or Spice :chick1:

Well we already knew we talked a lot about the karma thing until She wrote a Song with that title :chick1:

I’m a bit sad thinking Enchanted might be overshadowed but oh well, Happy regardless.

Do we really think we're getting a music video for the remix? Maybe she's announcing it tomorrow? It seems that the cover art is a drawing and not an image from the music video, because Taylor's outfit is the outfit she wore at the VMAs, right?

2 hours ago, Beyonnaise said:

Hugely unpopular opinion but I wish Speak Now TV wasn't coming out. She's repeaking with Midnights and with SNTV it will just be at an overflow. It's just too much at a certain point, and I don't really care enough about probably middling leftovers from 2009.

I'm not even talking about success. Like yeah everything will still smash, but at a certain point it's like... Christ :skull: I want her to have some time away before TS11 but it's looking less and less likely. The smartest thing ahead of Midnights to build hype was the nine months of radio silence after ATW10.

I agree 100%.

Without this remix and the re-release, it probably would've fine, but now that they're coming it just seems like excessive to also release 'Speak Now (TV)' in like one month from now, which itself will surely get a big push too for at least a week. It would've been much better if she had released it in fall unless she plans on dropping another TV then… :rip:

The tour, the breakup and Matty relationship, 'Midnights' still going strong, 'Speak Now (TV)' and now this re-release & remix… it all is just a bit too much. :gaycat6:

You're gonna wish that I wasn't loving someone new
You're gonna wish that I was sleeping next to you
You're gonna wish that you never broke my heart in two
And you weren't losing me when I already lost you

:redface:

3 minutes ago, Karla Cabello said:

karma>enchanted. i said what i said

The lack of taste

"You're Losing Me" seems like a collapse

Smashes Different finally on streaming

but I don't know how I feel about Karma getting a rihmix... it's great already, there's nothing to improve with its fantastic bridge and cute verses 

atrl2.thumb.gif.07d2778392e4010df210226e

So much content! :redface:

Spoiler

Only Snow On The Beach is exciting (apart from Speak Now TV).

It's hard to predict her next move after SN TV... a brand new album? another TV? but like which one? 

btw I don't think getting overexposed in 2023 is a thing, the gp moves on too fast nowadays, a few months is all she needs to build up hype again. I feel like as fans it can get overwhelming getting so much stuff at the same time after years of being underfed (for her standards ofc) :gaycat6: but it's not a bad thing lol

Midnights is too new to have a “vault” lmao From The Shelf is more accurate. :redface:

Hits Different has been stuck in my head recently. Perfect timing

atrl2.thumb.gif.07d2778392e4010df210226e

the millennial crowd will pull to the show on friday fully equipped

c0zo4cyblzt01.jpg?auto=webp&v=enabled&s=

:dies:

1 hour ago, Karla Cabello said:

karma>enchanted. i said what i said

This is the most disgusting thing I’ve ever read on this site :biblionny:

Wait I just noticed this puta removed Paris and Glitch from the physical release, not the two best songs on the 3am edition being DELETED. I hate her ass :gaycat6:

Not the 2 Target remixes being left on the vault. 

Just walked past Electric Lady Studio and the Street is packed again. This is gonna be a daily thing, isn’t it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.