Taylor Swift

Achilles.

Hugely unpopular opinion but I wish Speak Now TV wasn't coming out. She's repeaking with Midnights and with SNTV it will just be at an overflow. It's just too much at a certain point, and I don't really care enough about probably middling leftovers from 2009.

I'm not even talking about success. Like yeah everything will still smash, but at a certain point it's like... Christ :skull: I want her to have some time away before TS11 but it's looking less and less likely. The smartest thing ahead of Midnights to build hype was the nine months of radio silence after ATW10.

Edited by Beyonnaise

• Replies 40.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Michael196

• Klein

Top Posters In This Topic

26 minutes ago, Kyle-x said:

So glad she’s taking finally advantage of the fact that 70,000+ people show up to her show every weekend wanting to throw their money at her merch and doing this CD exclusive :jonny: 

Not selling physicals at the concerts was giving me headaches. At least she is doing this now.

27 minutes ago, Beyonnaise said:

Hugely unpopular opinion but I wish Speak Now TV wasn't coming out. She's repeaking with Midnights and with SNTV it will just be at an overflow. It's just too much at a certain point, and I don't really care enough about probably middling leftovers from 2009.

I'm not even talking about success. Like yeah everything will still smash, but at a certain point it's like... Christ :skull: I want her to have some time away before TS11 but it's looking less and less likely. The smartest thing ahead of Midnights to build hype was the nine months of radio silence after ATW10.

Yeah this fact we're gonna have a new release after 1 month and half of this deluxe is a little bit "weird" but at this point maybe She wants the right amount of time before 1989 to get the big hype (with a next spring Summer release while should tour WW). So she could skip a release in the fall.  I hope It's like this. 

Edited by vale9001

Someone said that You're Losing Me sampling Need :jonny5:

3 minutes ago, Maroon legacy said:

Girl... that was a screenshot faked from THIS website, it's not true :deadbanana4:

4 minutes ago, Maroon legacy said:

Fake news. That user made a fake Mr. S screenshot. :rip:

26 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

Yeah this fact we're gonna have a new release after 1 month and half of this deluxe is a little bit "weird" but at this point maybe She wants the right amount of time before 1989 to get the big hype (with a next spring Summer release while should tour WW). So she could skip a release in the fall.  I hope It's like this. 

Speak Now will be short lived anyway, there are rumours she could possibly drop 1989 this fail. New album next year.

2 minutes ago, Aiya said:

Speak Now will be short lived anyway, there are rumours she could possibly drop 1989 this fail. New album next year

Well they are pure speculation like mine. There Is any true clue about anything. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Hunter_13 said:

Fake news. That user made a fake Mr. S screenshot. :rip:

Oh... so sad. I adore Need. Also, I can't find original Mr. S's post about Remix and new version, is it in another atrl thread or what?

I just can't understand the base is now the main thread, or most people in Eras Tour's topic?

3 minutes ago, Taylor Swift said:

I'm an OCRH, but I prefer these over the original

The 1989 re recordings are flawless, by far the best so far

1 minute ago, Taylor Swift said:

They are, but we need someone else to mix the vocals for the rest of the TVs

It's smashing on spotify so wdc. Scooter version is still available to listen those who don't like TV.  

Have any of the number nerds figured out how many pre-sales there have been already? :gaycat1: 

edit: oh wait, it's digital only? :rip: So it's really just Metlife that's getting the physicals? Wow we are iconic. 

There's something very Nicole Kidman-y about her new relaxed coastal grandma style :ihype:

1989TV not coming until Q4 2024. The girls need ts11 with ten variants 

they better start pressing a lot of cds and selling them at every stop from now on, that would be huge

and imagine Karma then Enchanted getting to #1 while AH gets a bump and secures more weeks in the top 10

meanwhile CS finally forces a reentry and continue to rise throughout the summer and get a new peak

that would be insane...

also rip to the fallen soldier LH, if it held a bit longer it could've gotten a bump too and earned more weeks on the chart

and justice to the two underrated and slept on masterpieces Paris & Glitch, Tay you will be dealt with :biblio:

Edited by Michael196

and at this point we have like two/three music videos coming in the next two months

that photo wasn't shoot to be a cover art, it's a still from a mv

there's the one from last month which is obviously for SNTV and most likely for a vault track or btr

and maybe there's one for Enchanted but I wouldn't hold my breath since it's already too much :dies:

why are there two topics of the new version with the same name? :rip: mods fix this pls my ocd is going crazy

4 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

and at this point we have like two/three music videos coming in the next two months

that photo wasn't shoot to be a cover art, it's a still from a mv

there's the one from last month which is obviously for SNTV and most likely for a vault track or btr

and maybe there's one for Enchanted but I wouldn't hold my breath since it's already too much :dies:

Yeah the cover seems too specific (and also far from midnights videos aestetich until now) for being just a cover.

But It's strange She didn't hype the video release too.

Maybe tomorrow. 

Edited by vale9001

Just now, Michael196 said:

also also also...

this is sick

Fw59jCbXoAAumFW?format=jpg&name=small

:deadbanana4:x a billion

Ice Spice not escaping the industry plant allegations I fear

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.