Taylor Swift

Achilles.

1 minute ago, YR. said:

A #1 debut is happening chi

Dua might also smash with the Barbie hype.

• Replies 40.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Michael196

• Klein

Top Posters In This Topic

We get Hits Different but now we'll have to ask for another song. Big Machine told Taylor that they would give her the ownership of one album for each new album she recorded and she said: "Negative, but thanks for the idea". A true businesswoman. :clap3:

• Haha 1

Just now, Bonicap said:

This week she can end both Morgan Wallen and Lil Durk, who features Morgan Wallen and Dr. Luke.

She got tired of those hicks :clap3:

1 minute ago, wastedpotential said:

I'm so glad that I can stop illegally streaming Hits Different :eli:

I hope vault track will be leaked :eli:

Just now, Aiya said:

I hope vault track will be leaked :eli:

I will be :jonny:

1 minute ago, Aiya said:

Dua might also smash with the Barbie hype.

no shade but i think in the us there is no competion at all with a taylor + ice spice song :spin:

We are luckiest fan base in the world :heart2: now I just want to Enchanted MV and I will be on the cloud nine :weeps:

2 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

no shade but i think in the us there is no competion at all with a taylor + ice spice song :spin:

Just now, Taylor Swift said:

I'm optimistic Dua will smash, especially in Europe, but no artist is bigger than Taylor in the States. Blondie will collect another #1. Kinda wanted Enchanted to be her tenth #1, but the more the better :heart2:

I’m just trying to keep it cute :eli:

2 minutes ago, Taylor Swift said:

I'm optimistic Dua will smash, especially in Europe, but no artist is bigger than Taylor in the States. Blondie will collect another #1. Kinda wanted Enchanted to be her tenth #1, but the more the better :heart2:

dua won't debut big neither in Europe in imo. The song is made for longevity, they're not hyping it too much, of course she doesn't want to waste the hype for the first single of DL3. That's the one getting an hyped launch. 

Edited by vale9001

2 minutes ago, Taylor Swift said:

Well I desperately want to get #1 with Enchanted but I have a bad feeling, idk why:weeps:

7 minutes ago, Aiya said:

We are luckiest fan base in the world :heart2: now I just want to Enchanted MV and I will be on the cloud nine :weeps:

Greedy

ugh I'm so glad she's releasing more Lana'd SOTB now people can stfu about it

Anyway is Karma coming for that #1? :eli: 

Just now, Steve Johnson said:

Greedy

Her best song deserves MV:gaycat4:

Just now, Aiya said:

Her best song deserves MV:gaycat4:

And #1 on hot 100. 

So glad she’s taking finally advantage of the fact that 70,000+ people show up to her show every weekend wanting to throw their money at her merch and doing this CD exclusive :jonny: 

Now she should sign 100 copies of the Love Potion variant and tweet that 100 lucky people will randomly receive a signed copy if they order to shift those extra units :eli: 

1 minute ago, Kyle-x said:

So glad she’s taking finally advantage of the fact that 70,000+ people show up to her show every weekend wanting to throw their money at her merch and doing this CD exclusive :jonny: 

70k x3 = 210k 

Just now, Kyle-x said:

Now she should sign 100 copies of the Love Potion variant and tweet that 100 lucky people will randomly receive a signed copy if they order to shift those extra units :eli: 

You want SN TV to flop. These cupcakes will have no money to buy SN TV. 

3 minutes ago, Steve Johnson said:

70k x3 = 210k 

:redface: 

11 minutes ago, Steve Johnson said:

And #1 on hot 100. 

Yes!

The fact that she's nearly 20 years into her career and is probably just as motivated as she was during her first 5 is crazy, no other pop female has lasted this long with this much gusto for her career. A whole ass RERELEASE deluxe edition with a hot moment rapper with actual push is crazy, for her 10th era nonetheless :jonny5:

52 minutes ago, Klein said:

WE ARE BEING FED SO MUCH MUSIC IT'S TRULY THE BEST FEELING IN THE WORLD I LOVE HER. :jonny5:

2023 is so amazing so far:

- Lavender Haze MV

- AOTG + 3 Vault Tracks

- The Eras Tour

- Karma remix + SOTB remix + You're Losing Me

- Speak Now TV

- And another MV still in the vault for either Karma of SNTV's lead

AAAAAAAAHH :jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5:

Lavender Haze, (potentially) Karma, Speak Now TV lead single, 3 music videos in a year and maybe even another for SN TV :wanda: she DESERVES AOTD again!

Just now, MingYouToo said:

Lavender Haze, (potentially) Karma, Speak Now TV lead single, 3 music videos in a year and maybe even another for SN TV :wanda: she DESERVES AOTD again!

She deserves AOTC at this point. :jonny:

1 minute ago, Klein said:

She deserves AOTC at this point. :jonny:

Oh she already is AOTC.  

39 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

I'm so glad that I can stop illegally streaming Hits Different :eli:

same :dies:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.