Taylor Swift

Achilles.

The fact that she has a real chance of getting 5 albums in the top 10 simultaneously at some point this summer:rip:

• Replies 40.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Michael196

• Klein

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

I'm scared for Mr.S and the site as a whole from TN's wrath...

the news including a screenshot of the post spread like wildfire everywhere and I have a feeling TN won't let this pass :toofunny2:

I’ve seen it a lot in twitter :toofunny3:

13 minutes ago, Arrows said:

The fact that she has a real chance of getting 5 albums in the top 10 simultaneously at some point this summer:rip:

The pure sales from 1989 are almost certainly a 1 time thing and it shouldnt really be that close without them anytime soon.

Unless 1989 TV gets announced of course

3 minutes ago, simmnfierzig said:

The pure sales from 1989 are almost certainly a 1 time thing and it shouldnt really be that close without them anytime soon.

Unless 1989 TV gets announced of course

What happened to 1989 pure sales this week?

3 hours ago, mael said:

Here comes the collab phase where I just phase out and wait for TS11.

This is not an airport, no need to announce your departure.

• Thanks 1

WE WERE ALL JOKING ABOUT ICE SPICE IN THE REMIX A MONTH AGO :ahh: 

11 minutes ago, YR. said:

WE WERE ALL JOKING ABOUT ICE SPICE IN THE REMIX A MONTH AGO :ahh: 

It’s @IBeMe‘s fault, he mentioned Ice Spice first I think :rip: (even though I preferred his made up Doja Karma Cat remix)

43 minutes ago, escopawle said:

:rip:

Just now, WeFoundTrouble said:

It’s @IBeMe‘s fault, he mentioned Ice Spice first I think :rip: (even though I preferred his made up Doja Karma Cat remix)

to be fair, the good sis teases a lot of stuff :gaycat2:

I hate it when people that don’t know how these numbers work open their ******* mouth to try to make a (moot) point like do they not realize just how ******* embarrassing they are? :deadvision:

Well apparently this collab was teased in American Songwriter magazine a month ago and nobody noticed. :rip:

We ought to pay more attention to them. I’m pretty sure that’s the same publication where Jacknife Lee spilled about Taylor writing with Harry back in the day. 

10 hours ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

Your hatred for her pop discog :dies: 

I don't hate her pop discography, I just think she shines the most on her country and especially her alternative albums. I find the melodies and lyrics better overall. 

But I've never been a big big fan of big pop songs anyway. Even on her pop albums, my favourite are almost always the "quieter" ones.

1989 : Style, Wildest Dreams, I Know Places, Clean

Lover : Miss Americana, False God, Death By A Thousand Cuts 

I prefer Midnights to those mainly because it is less of a bombastic type of pop than 1989 for example. 

I didn't begin to stan after evermore for nothing :dies:

• Like 1

But now I need someone to explain the details of this "Til dawn" version or whatever because wtf 

7 minutes ago, Klein said:

I don't hate her pop discography, I just think she shines the most on her country and especially her alternative albums. I find the melodies and lyrics better overall. 

But I've never been a big big fan of big pop songs anyway. Even on her pop albums, my favourite are almost always the "quieter" ones.

I prefer Midnights to those mainly because it is less of a bombastic type of pop than 1989 for example. 

No don’t worry I’m just teasing, and even as a “new” stan you’re absolutely right that her pop discog is the “lowest” of her phases (yet still stronger than most others..)

Midnights is far and away the best of her pop albums and, even though I love reputation as an era and as an album, I understand that musically it is nowhere near Speak Now, Red, folklore, or evermore :rip: So while it would be high in my personal ranking, I can separate that from a little bit more of a general ranking of her discog where it’s in the bottom tier alongside Lover, 89, and Debut, with 89 mayyyybe edging up to like a mid tier just off the strength of its singles and its concise cohesion. 

1 hour ago, escopawle said:

:bibliahh:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Klein said:

You having the same taste as me :jonnycat: 

1 hour ago, escopawle said:

:deadbanana2:

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

I hate it when people that don’t know how these numbers work open their ******* mouth to try to make a (moot) point like do they not realize just how ******* embarrassing they are? :deadvision:

"I have been streaming Phoebe". Lmao, are you sure?

2 minutes ago, Bonicap said:

"I have been streaming Phoebe". Lmao, are you sure?

mess

12 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

No don’t worry I’m just teasing, and even as a “new” stan you’re absolutely right that her pop discog is the “lowest” of her phases (yet still stronger than most others..)

Midnights is far and away the best of her pop albums and, even though I love reputation as an era and as an album, I understand that musically it is nowhere near Speak Now, Red, folklore, or evermore :rip: So while it would be high in my personal ranking, I can separate that from a little bit more of a general ranking of her discog where it’s in the bottom tier alongside Lover, 89, and Debut, with 89 mayyyybe edging up to like a mid tier just off the strength of its singles and its concise cohesion. 

The bolded part is so true. :jonny:

And I love to see that the general consensus is that Speak Now, Red, folklore and evermore are in a tier of their own. :heart:

Edited by Klein

NOT THE MORR LANA VERSION 

I CAN'T WAIT :jonny:

Someone leak it already

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.