Taylor Swift

Achilles.

what is going on :deadbanana4:

she might be making an announcement today then? cause if the insiders are teasing it…

• Replies 40.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Michael196

• Klein

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

Not her pulling a lipa on us after criticizing her for that **** for the longest time :toofunny2:

Nah, different situations 

Spoiler

If this whole mess was a publicity stunt just for this and they “end it” in the next couple of months :deadbanana4:

But it doesn’t make sense, since she never needed to pull this bs ever and especially right now when she’s on the top of the world…

12 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

Nah, different situations 

Sadly, they kind of are :dies:

4 minutes ago, Michael196 said:
  Hide contents

If this whole mess was a publicity stunt just for this and they “end it” in the next couple of months :deadbanana4:

But it doesn’t make sense, since she never needed to pull this bs ever and especially right now when she’s on the top of the world…

They are working on new music for the next album together, so I doubt it.

5 minutes ago, Aiya said:

They are working on new music for the next album together, so I doubt it.

Or they’re just finishing up the scrapped midnights songs they worked on

Just now, Michael196 said:

Or they’re just finishing up the scrapped midnights songs they worked on

We will see, maybe so,if it’s only for streaming. But it’s been reported they have been working together since January. That’s how  she ended up preforming on their show. 

I think the Midnights TTD is just a playlist. 

She's already selling the Lavender Target Exclusive Vinyls on her website. She'll probably just release Hits Different and the 2 remixes plus the alleged Karma Remix on streaming platforms. 

She saw Beyonce and Kendrick remixing a banger and said it was time she showed up with hers too!

Karma f/ Ice Spice might be a banger I fear!

11 hours ago, Michael196 said:

Probably one of her most witty, effortlessly catchy yet stinging lyrics ever. I love that AH is a banger and a catchy song but take the production away and its still lyrically such a heartfelt and painful introspection into who she's become as a result of her fame.

The only thing I care about is Hits Different finally being on spotify :jonnycat:. It's gonna dethrone Maroon as my most-played song from her this year, I just know it.

Spoiler

I don't know who Ice Space is, let me go stream her music :ihype:

She already hinted about the Ice Spice remix on Sweet Nothing. I don't know why y'all are surprised. 

8 minutes ago, ronelmaano13 said:

She already hinted about the Ice Spice remix on Sweet Nothing. I don't know why y'all are surprised. 

I snorted

Spoiler

Ice Spice with my little tired eye...

• Haha 1

Imagine if Taylor somehow manages to reduce Ice Spice to inaudible backing vocals :rip:

I hope she didn't tell Ice Spice to keep it PG-13... we need something edgy for the summertime

Here comes the collab phase where I just phase out and wait for TS11.

12AM -> 3AM -> Dawn

A full sleepless night. One would say all the songs are some introspective masterpieces à la Dear Reader.

ibde2iUDKHGuRV.gif

1 hour ago, ronelmaano13 said:

I think the Midnights TTD is just a playlist. 

She's already selling the Lavender Target Exclusive Vinyls on her website. She'll probably just release Hits Different and the 2 remixes plus the alleged Karma Remix on streaming platforms. 

not the AM version?. I think am version with hits different + the remix. 

Honestly i don't care about new songs. Midnights already has 21 songs. I will listen if they exist but I don't care too much. On a pop side i think she should preserve herself a little bit more, for the right hype for 1989 or ts11. 

DBM will definitely lead Reputation TV but if she fails again to send Getaway Car to radio and give it a blockbuster music video then I might unstan

I am excited to potentially have Hits Different on streaming!  This is great news. Although, I could see the « Until Dawn » be a collection of songs have a few endings to how the midnights began. Losing Joe, steamy nights with Matty. 

I do hope TS11 is in the works. I truly cannot wait to see what she does for TS13. Within this decade we could see it. 

2 hours ago, PopA911 said:

The way they’ve had to post the same cruel summer tweet for like 2 weeks now :WAP: SMASHA

I'm scared for Mr.S and the site as a whole from TN's wrath...

the news including a screenshot of the post spread like wildfire everywhere and I have a feeling TN won't let this pass :toofunny2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.