Taylor Swift

Achilles.

46 minutes ago, dietmtndew said:

I am losing hope... simply because if it was planned, I just don't get why it wouldn't have been announced at this point. When I saw her rep tour in New Zealand it was announced 11 months in advance. I know the Eras tour wasn't announced that far in advance for the US dates, but people on TikTok keep saying she had supposedly booked Australian venues for the end of the year, so I don't get why she wouldn't have announced it if it was happening. Same with the Mexico dates supposedly being 3 months away.

I think maybe it was initially planned, but isn't happening now.

Won't be surprised if Matty has something to do be this. Supposedly they are writing a new album together , I am worried :chick3:

• Replies 40.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Michael196

• Klein

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, FolkLover1989 said:

Won't be surprised if Matty has something to do be this. Supposedly they are writing a new album together , I am worried :chick3:

The man that is going on a huge European tour (and then Asia) in a couple of weeks? I think Taylor can do both things at the same time as she has always done.

55 minutes ago, dietmtndew said:

I am losing hope... simply because if it was planned, I just don't get why it wouldn't have been announced at this point. When I saw her rep tour in New Zealand it was announced 11 months in advance. I know the Eras tour wasn't announced that far in advance for the US dates, but people on TikTok keep saying she had supposedly booked Australian venues for the end of the year, so I don't get why she wouldn't have announced it if it was happening. Same with the Mexico dates supposedly being 3 months away.

I think maybe it was initially planned, but isn't happening now.

Yeah. Lover Tour dates in Brazil were announced almost 9 months in advance. I don't believe that shes touring outside of the US at all at this point. I think the US demand was too big and now she wants to wrap up the tour asap. 

2 hours ago, Cleanromantic said:

It's time to accept that she's not doing any international dates :michael:

Idk about other continents, but Europe will definitely happen next Summer.

Yeah, Taylor usually always announces her dates far in advance. So if the LATAM are coming in August/September, they should be announced already, especially since tickets will most likely be very expensive. It's definitely becoming strange…

Its not necessary that she needs to sell them in advance. Alicia Keys announced her tour like 2 months before the show (and got sold out). Nothing uncommon.

25 minutes ago, FolkLover1989 said:

Yeah, maybe that’s why the 1975 have been avoiding announcing the second leg of their tour dates too. They might want to try align the dates somewhat going forward so they aren’t away touring at the same time for months. Particularly if they are trying to work on music together at the same time.

2 minutes ago, Clauss said:

Its not necessary that she needs to sell them in advance. Alicia Keys announced her tour like 2 months before the show (and got sold out). Nothing uncommon.

And Blackpink less than two months before. I don't know why this is even debatable, she said it quite clear:

"The first leg of the tour will be in stadiums across the US, with international dates to be announced as soon as we can."

1 minute ago, dietmtndew said:

Yeah, maybe that’s why the 1975 have been avoiding announcing the second leg of their tour dates too. They might want to try align the dates somewhat going forward so they aren’t away touring at the same time for months. Particularly if they are trying to work on music together at the same time.

Now that you put it this way I am more sure about this

She definitely "loves/likes" him or whatever and they want to spend more time together. Touring is very tiring 

And doing 3.5hrs of 50 shows just in USA. Guess she might have changed some plans

OMG! She just announced Mexican dates. 

Just now, Bonicap said:

And Blackpink less than two months before. I don't know why this is even debatable, she said it quite clear:

"The first leg of the tour will be in stadiums across the US, with international dates to be announced as soon as we can."

I know that but still

If rumored dates are to be believed than Mexico dates are very near.

Two things are possible:

1) Either she is touring for very few dates internationally

2) She ditched the intl dates and TS11 is the focus now

2 minutes ago, FolkLover1989 said:

She ditched the intl dates and TS11 is the focus now

I would love that.  

Just now, FolkLover1989 said:

I know that but still

If rumored dates are to be believed than Mexico dates are very near.

Two things are possible:

1) Either she is touring for very few dates internationally

2) She ditched the intl dates and TS11 is the focus now

1. Why? In fact if you have very few dates internationally you would close the deals earlier. If you don't announce them chances are you are still negotiating some dates.

2. This is a serious deal, she is doing the biggest female tour of all time. TS11 is obviously not coming this year because she has announced Speak Now for July and she is working in the studio right now. TS11 will likely come with the usual 2 years gap, the same gap she has always used before while touring the world.

Even if she does international dates, and I have a gut feeling there won't be any, she'll just do her usual UK, Australia, Japan dates and call it a "world" tour :toofunny2:. I don't know why we should believe she'll suddenly set foot in Brazil and other countries when it's been more than 11 years since she said she wanted to bring the Red Tour to Latin America and she hasn't acknowledged their existence since :gaycat7:

1 hour ago, Gui Blackout said:

There's literally zero reasons to believe this other than her not announcing them at the time you want it. 

People should realize that there are reason why artists are announcing tours two months in advance, societally for places like latam…inflation. Tickets sold now loose quickly value 

lol shes definitely gonna do at least some international shows even if its just canada, mexico, australia, and the uk

Taylor is a businesswoman. She ain’t doing tours if she won’t make a buck, just so her fans can have ammo for “real” world tour.

Edited by Taylor fanboy

WINNER ALWAYS WINS :clap3:

ITHK :jonny5:

Cruel Summer :deadbanana4:

if it keeps on growing through the summer :deadbanana4:

also…

The album hit 2.5B on august 29th, 2019 which was the week of it’s first anniversary. And it entered this year with 5B and potentially will finish it with 7.5B which is also 2.5B matching the first year full year of the album :deadbanana4:

Edited by Michael196

5 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

WINNER ALWAYS WINS :clap3:

ITHK :jonny5:

Cruel Summer :deadbanana4:

if it keeps on growing through the summer :deadbanana4:

Paper Rings should’ve been on the permanent setlist, it would easily pull 1M daily :deadbanana4:

2 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

Paper Rings should’ve been on the permanent setlist, it would easily pull 1M daily :deadbanana4:

Daylight coming for 1 million. 

3 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

I know :dies: but forget about PR it has been smashing for a year now… look at the never acknowledged Aftersmash :dies:

Top 5 without the new release :bibliahh:

1989 stomping folklore :dies:

10 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

1989 over folklore as it should be. People in this base don't like 1989, LMAO. 

1 hour ago, FolkLover1989 said:

Now that you put it this way I am more sure about this

She definitely "loves/likes" him or whatever and they want to spend more time together. Touring is very tiring 

And doing 3.5hrs of 50 shows just in USA. Guess she might have changed some plans

I feel like this kind of supports my theory...

They just announced a date that people think will be the start of the second leg of their US tour. And it's the day Taylor has off between her last Eras shows. So I could see her not wanting to announce international dates, so she can attend their tour instead. And they are organising it to start once hers finishes...

23 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

a 2014 album selling 4k albums on a random 2023 week, like be for real :deadbanana4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.