Taylor Swift

Achilles.

3 minutes ago, Dephira said:

I wonder if any artist has tried so unsuccessfully to sabotage an era as Taylor did with Lover. Releasing Me!, YNTCD and The Man as singles... and those videos... it had to have been on purpose. Yet here we are years later, it's an insane streaming success and Cruel Summer is about to overtake Anti-Hero. 

She really tried to dim her creativity to slowly retire from music.

Thank goodness a pandemic snap her out of it.

• Replies 40.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Michael196

• Klein

Top Posters In This Topic

35 minutes ago, Dephira said:

I wonder if any artist has tried so unsuccessfully to sabotage an era as Taylor did with Lover. Releasing Me!, YNTCD and The Man as singles... and those videos... it had to have been on purpose. Yet here we are years later, it's an insane streaming success and Cruel Summer is about to overtake Anti-Hero. 

C5bASoGUsAAHPcT.jpg

I just saw the invisible performance. It's so good. We are not ready for the Debut makeover. :jonny5:

9 hours ago, Jaspurr said:

Question...? live is perfect. Imagine the studio version with classic Shellback guitars instead of Hack's monotonous production. :jonny:

!!! My issue with most of Hacks productions. Just like in I think he knows. Shellbacks production would elevate these songs into Blank Space level of greatness. 

but I can admit Hack finally made great work for her with (most) of Midnights. Question excluded. 

1 hour ago, Tusk said:

She really tried to dim her creativity to slowly retire from music.

Thank goodness a pandemic snap her out of it.

I think she rushed Lover because her new recording deal with Republic.

Here she's talking about choosing SIO as the lead single, which sounds a bit fanfic'd, but that's beside the point. I'd really like to have been a fly on the wall when she played ME!asles for the boomers of her team and how they just smiled and nodded along.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Jaspurr said:

Here she's talking about choosing SIO as the lead single, which sounds a bit fanfic'd, but that's beside the point. I'd really like to have been a fly on the wall when she played ME!asles for the boomers of her team and how they just smiled and nodded along.

I'd love to have seen the reactions from the Republic people :deadbanana4:

They'd just spent (hundreds of) millions of dollars signing Taylor and were probably expecting pop greatness, and instead they got... ME!. I'd love to know what they were saying about the song after she left the room :deadbanana4:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, wastedpotential said:

I'd love to have seen the reactions from the Republic people :deadbanana4:

They'd just spent (hundreds of) millions of dollars signing Taylor and were probably expecting pop greatness, and instead they got... ME!. I'd love to know what they were saying about the song after she left the room :deadbanana4:

We later got the inside scoop from a reliable source (not Teneo'd) that they actually wanted Cruel Summer. 

2 minutes ago, Jaspurr said:

We later got the inside scoop from a reliable source (not Teneo'd) that they actually wanted Cruel Summer. 

Taste :giraffe:

The way she literally teased Cruel Summer like 3 times. The mural, the tattoo in the YNTCD video and the Amazon ad. What the **** was going on? :rip:

Wonder how she feels now that it's smashing and kind of overshadowing her new era.

Enchanted TV vs OR2's lead single second week

I'm rooting for Olivia, tbh. Taylor did her dirty. And I want Taylor to feel THREATENED for real because she's been untouchable for a minute.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jaspurr said:

I'm rooting for Olivia, tbh. Taylor did her dirty. And I want Taylor to feel THREATENED for real because she's been untouchable for a minute.

When a portion of swifties makes a TikTok how Better Than Revenge feels like Olivia stealing Cruel Summer. :bibliahh:

I LOVE IT! Everything’s exciting again.

I hope Cruel Summer vs. OR2 Lead this summer becomes Roar and Applause. :WAP:

5 minutes ago, Jaspurr said:

The way she literally teased Cruel Summer like 3 times. The mural, the tattoo in the YNTCD video and the Amazon ad. What the **** was going on? :rip:

Wonder how she feels now that it's smashing and kind of overshadowing her new era.

I don't think she had any plans to release it as a single. She was just being annoying with the easter eggs. :gaycat6:

CS was definitely gonna be bigger than the Lover singles but it was never gonna be an Anti-Hero sized hit imo tbh. It also benefitted a lot from its fan-fave-done-dirty-and-turned-into-a-cult-classic status and going viral on TikTok. 

4 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

When a portion of swifties makes a TikTok how Better Than Revenge feels like Olivia stealing Cruel Summer. :bibliahh:

I LOVE IT! Everything’s exciting again.

I hope Cruel Summer vs. OR2 Lead this summer becomes Roar and Applause. :WAP:

I need Olivia to recreate this video when she blocks Enchanted TV.

• Haha 1

Here for Enchanted TV vs OR2 lead's second week

For once I will be supporting her desperation and 132154 McRemixes. Let's make GODchanted a #1 HIT

ibde2iUDKHGuRV.gif

2 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Here for Enchanted TV vs OR2 lead's second week

For once I will be supporting her desperation and 132154 McRemixes. Let's make GODchanted a #1 HIT

ibde2iUDKHGuRV.gif

If I were Taylor, I’d release Enchanted TV ahead of Olivia.

spacer.png

Edited by Taylor fanboy

1 minute ago, Taylor fanboy said:

If I were Taylor, I’d release Enchanted TV ahead of Olivia.

spacer.png

She'll try to recreate evermore vs SOUR again

Idc about her drama with the toddler swiftie, I just need GODchanted TV to be her 10th #1 HIT

ibde2iUDKHGuRV.gif

A studio version of this is the Enchanted remix we deserve. :WAP:

I get it, it’s more WD than Enchanted but let me dream.

20 minutes ago, maplelattes said:

Enchanted TV vs OR2's lead single second week

Oh she's gonna spam 765143 remixes again isn't she?

ibde2iUDKHGuRV.gif

19 minutes ago, Jaspurr said:

we're not manifesting this. that little thief needs to know her place

ibde2iUDKHGuRV.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

She'll try to recreate evermore vs SOUR again

Idc about her drama with the toddler swiftie, I just need GODchanted TV to be her 10th #1 HIT

ibde2iUDKHGuRV.gif

Don’t you all feel like if Taylor does release, it’s a lose-lose situation for her brand?

spacer.png

The 1989 calculated allegations coming back. It really feels like 2015 again!

spacer.png

The meanest thing she could on that coming day is releasing Snow On The Beach Remix with an actual Lana verse. :lmao:

Imagine your idols blocking you. I’m going to hell for just imagining this.

I hope Olivia knows what's best for everyone and chooses to not release on a date already announced for a Taylor release (others in the industry could afford to learn that l3ss0n too)

1 minute ago, Taylor fanboy said:

The meanest thing she could on that coming day is releasing Snow On The Beach Remix with an actual Lana verse. :lmao:

Imagine your idols blocking you. I’m going to hell for just imagining this.

then I'm going to hell with you cause I'd LIVE for that

Hx1YSjS

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.