• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Michael196

• Klein

Top Posters In This Topic

Imagine spending more than 3 hours under the heavy rain and the two surprise songs you get are the worst song on Midnights and an irrelevant song from Debut. :deadbanana:

1 hour ago, taylordswift13 said:

Invisible (Taylor's Version) :jonny:

I'm so hype for debut TV  :jonny: 

Edited by Kyle-x

5 hours ago, Starchild said:

That first girl looks like such a Walmart clone of her :priceless: 

Does anyone know whatever happened to that girl Scott and that loser mid producer Nathan were trying to push that was an actual Taylor clone? 

Callista Clark? I think she's still around. She released an EP with that one minor, minor country hit, and nothing since has really picked up any traction, thank god

Edit: She just put out her debut album in January with literally zero noise :deadvision:

Edited by wastedpotential

6 hours ago, ahauntingnearu said:

You're so wack for this take :deadbanana2:

Issa cult, they will stan whoever she works with, & suddenly discredit them when she stops working with them :giraffe: look @ how fast they turned on Toe :giraffe:

Also the irony when Hack is by MILES her producer that recycles the most:bibliahh: 

6 hours ago, hindsight said:

Speak Now was supposed to be a more mature take on her own sound, and even then there were songs there that wouldn't fit Fearless at all :deadbanana:  his work on Red was also different, she was trying different things and he was keeping up with her, until she decided he wasn't a good fit for her pop career. 

also Hack Antonoff is waaay worse when it comes to "recycling", and unlike Nathan, it seems like he will never go away.

U better spill, the way u can hear the same ******* stems from 1989 to MIDnights.

Literally like Zedd's clock sample, except Hack's not doing it on purpose :pukey:

The way he produced 90% of MID, & Aaron still has the T2 songs :dies:

6 hours ago, hindsight said:

why is BTR's outro soooo good

Let's hear the applause! C'mon show me how much better you are

and that "she deserved it" in the last chorus dfkjsksfjlf

sorry feminism but I can't make the music not bop

YyLLfdW.gif

The outro is Llterally a career highlight, I fear she doesn't have the immature cheekiness in her voice to serve cvnt in that outro anymore.

Not to mention she also has to work against Chris Rowe dragging her down.

YyLLfdW.gif

btr may surpass sparks fly on spotify before TV releases

Oh so she finally did Question! Can't wait to see the performance to know if I'll stay a hater or if my opinion will change. 

55 minutes ago, Klein said:

Oh so she finally did Question! Can't wait to see the performance to know if I'll stay a hater or if my opinion will change. 

I'm a question hater but it was actually good!

Question...? live is perfect. Imagine the studio version with classic Shellback guitars instead of Hack's monotonous production. :jonny:

1 hour ago, Starchild said:

I'm a question hater but it was actually good!

everyone clapping and cheering at “but fifteen seconds later they were clapping too” :toofunny3::toofunny3:

• Pop Radio:

#11. Karma [+1] *New Peak*

— Spins: 8.165 [+79]

— Audience: 22.907M [+0.323]

• Hot AC:

#14. Karma [=] *Peak*

— Spins: 2.644 [+77]

— Audience: 9.257M [+0.222]

Fearless TV is so good. Fearless was always a great album and her writing, specifically the melodies, is still probably the strongest in her discography, but it was let down by her limited vocals. Her vocals on fearless TV are so crisp and strong and really do justice to the melodies. The Way I Loved You is one of the songs that benefited the most from her new vocal range, The other side of the door and Tell Me Why are also greatly improved. Even Today was a Fairytale is now enjoyable. Don't you, Bye Bye Baby, and Mr Perfectly Fine are excellent additions. Fearless TV is a modern country classic like Up and Come on Over, and it's all thanks to her vocals :clap3:.

17 minutes ago, Cleanromantic said:

Fearless TV is so good. Fearless was always a great album and her writing, specifically the melodies, is still probably the strongest in her discography, but it was let down by her limited vocals. Her vocals on fearless TV are so crisp and strong and really do justice to the melodies. The Way I Loved You is one of the songs that benefited the most from her new vocal range, The other side of the door and Tell Me Why are also greatly improved. Even Today was a Fairytale is now enjoyable. Don't you, Bye Bye Baby, and Mr Perfectly Fine are excellent additions. Fearless TV is a modern country classic like Up and Come on Over, and it's all thanks to her vocals :clap3:.

You're right! I think Fearless TV has good quality overall while Red TV has higher highs (god-tier vault tracks, Red (the song) was also very good) and lower lows (RIP WANEGBT 2012-2021).

Edited by AndThenTheCocaine

Just now, AndThenTheCocaine said:

You're right! I think Fearless TV has better quality overall while Red TV has higher highs (god-tier vault tracks, Red (the song) was also very good) and lower lows (RIP WANEGBT 2012-2021).

Honestly, while some songs on Red TV either improved upon or were nice new versions of the originals (Starlight, Sad Beautiful Tragic), I still listen to the 2012 release more than I do the TV. 

Doing Red justice was always going to be an arduous task and it's not really her fault. Her emotional delivery on that album was so raw and intense and it's obvious that the scars she's singing about are still fresh open wounds. Her voice was also perfect for the emotional coming of age journey of a young adult still having one foot in childhood and one in adulthood, it was starting to have some womanly weight and warmth to it but it was still girlish and youthful. This is very noticeable on songs like All Too Well (especially the pre-choruses) and Begin Again. The vocals were impossible for her to recreate because she's not 22 anymore, and while I think the Fearless songs have validity, they're still written by a teenager and carry the lightheadedness of that age. The heartbreak on Red is very adult and mature by comparison.

Red TV vault tracks are excellent though, so it was still worth a listen. 

So the theory about Question being about Matty might actually be true? :deadbanana2:

14 minutes ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

So the theory about Question being about Matty might actually be true? :deadbanana2:

Question samples Out of the Woods so I personally doubt it. Taylor is never been shy about repurposing songs for new relationships through.

29 minutes ago, cat1867 said:

Question samples Out of the Woods so I personally doubt it. Taylor is never been shy about repurposing songs for new relationships through.

This, people have to remember the 2013 Brit Awards.

Friendly reminder that evermore and  Speak Jesus are her BEST albums.:foxaylove3:

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Bonicap said:

Imagine spending more than 3 hours under the heavy rain and the two surprise songs you get are the worst song on Midnights and an irrelevant song from Debut. :deadbanana:

but she does vigilante **** every night :confused:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Cleanromantic said:

Honestly, while some songs on Red TV either improved upon or were nice new versions of the originals (Starlight, Sad Beautiful Tragic), I still listen to the 2012 release more than I do the TV. 

Doing Red justice was always going to be an arduous task and it's not really her fault. Her emotional delivery on that album was so raw and intense and it's obvious that the scars she's singing about are still fresh open wounds. Her voice was also perfect for the emotional coming of age journey of a young adult still having one foot in childhood and one in adulthood, it was starting to have some womanly weight and warmth to it but it was still girlish and youthful. This is very noticeable on songs like All Too Well (especially the pre-choruses) and Begin Again. The vocals were impossible for her to recreate because she's not 22 anymore, and while I think the Fearless songs have validity, they're still written by a teenager and carry the lightheadedness of that age. The heartbreak on Red is very adult and mature by comparison.

Red TV vault tracks are excellent though, so it was still worth a listen. 

Literally everything. I could never put my finger on it, but YES.

• Like 1

Fearless TV is better because the music is more timeless and universal, and not branded by a specific time in Autumn where a young woman was devastated by a break-up. *sarcasm*

I wonder if any artist has tried so unsuccessfully to sabotage an era as Taylor did with Lover. Releasing Me!, YNTCD and The Man as singles... and those videos... it had to have been on purpose. Yet here we are years later, it's an insane streaming success and Cruel Summer is about to overtake Anti-Hero. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.