Taylor Swift

Achilles.

3 minutes ago, BloodLuster said:

same. I hated her hag era

ibde2iUDKHGuRV.gif

The Lover girlies really think they have it hard.

pbgLt33.gif

• Replies 40.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Michael196

• Klein

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Jaspurr said:

Y'all got me listening to Fearless too (the original, of course) and whew Forever & Always is Top 10 Taylor and automatically GOAT material. Surprised it hasn't gone viral on Tik Tok yet. 

Nathan is a great producer, tbh. The middle 8 is too much. It's sus he didn't get to work with anyone noteworthy other than Taylor at her country prime.

I was listening to some other acts he worked with around that time and they just lacked Taylor's star quality mefinks. This first one was even written with Liz Rose :rip: they're cute I guess 

2 minutes ago, Kyle-x said:

I was listening to some other acts he worked with around that time and they just lacked Taylor's star quality mefinks. This first one was even written with Liz Rose :rip: they're cute I guess 

That's me with Aaron Dessner, too. Why couldn't he serve a 'tis the damn season level masterpiece for Ed Sheeran, for example? I'm not even talking about lyrics or melodies, just simple instrumentation. Taylor must truly be a visionary. 

pbgLt33.gif

All that YNS stanning in the thread. Y'all are making me so happy :heart:

Edited by Klein
  • Like 1

I really do wonder why Diana Agron didn’t blatantly deny nor simply said “no” or “not true” to the rumors of them dating, and just before that interview came out, Taylor suddenly IS dating Matty.

You’re Not Sorry outro should should have been TikTok viral already.

Top 5 on Fearless. :heart2:

I won’t pick up the phone.

And they said she was out of character on reputation. :sleep:

Everyone who said that don’t know Taylor, and has boxed her with an ideal version of her.

She knows how to CUT.

30 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

I really do wonder why Diana Agron didn’t blatantly deny nor simply said “no” or “not true” to the rumors of them dating, and just before that interview came out, Taylor suddenly IS dating Matty.

Honestly, if it wasn't for this Taylor post on tumblr explicitly referring to herself as an ally, I wouldn't fallen for the gaylor crap, too.

Edited by Jaspurr

1 hour ago, Jaspurr said:

Y'all got me listening to Fearless too (the original, of course) and whew Forever & Always is Top 10 Taylor and automatically GOAT material. Surprised it hasn't gone viral on Tik Tok yet. 

Nathan is a great producer, tbh. The middle 8 is too much. It's sus he didn't get to work with anyone noteworthy other than Taylor at her country prime.

No one wanted to work with his basic recycling ass, if it wasn’t for her pen, SN would’ve been a Fearless 2.0 and the end of the road for her

7 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

No one wanted to work with his basic recycling ass, if it wasn’t for her pen, SN would’ve been a Fearless 2.0 and the end of the road for her

Um, what?

In what world is this Fearless 2.0 to you? Let's not even get started on his work on RED, especially State of Grace which is basically arena rock.

He's definitely a traitor but a recycler he's not.

10 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

Why do I feel like you’re both saying the same thing but just in different ways? :hughard:

xoxo

Fearless Top 5 is HARD to do but let me try:

Main:

Fifteen

Fearless

You’re Not Sorry

White Horse

The Way I Loved You

Platinum:

Fifteen

Fearless

You’re Not Sorry

White Horse

The Other Side Of The Door

Edited by Taylor fanboy

I remember listening to Fifteen for the first time and was stunned.

When she was on her first day of high school, I was a freshman too.

When she sat next to Abigail in classroom, I was in that class too.

When Abigail’s mom was calling, I heard that too.

Truly a classic! Too bad Jezebel attacked her on this song and has only peaked at No. 7 on Country radio.

Edited by Taylor fanboy

Unpopular opinion: The only track off of Fearless that I don't really use is The Way I Loved You. I actually can't stand the melody for some reason.

In case anyone wants to attack me, just so you know it was co-written by a racist who donates money to republican party.

https://old.reddit.com/r/popculturechat/comments/13m1u8b/some_twitter_swifties_have_penned_an_open_letter/

Reading this thread about her on reddit and I'm so annoyed, the way a bunch of people grossly misrepresent facts or just ignorantly make false assumptions to drag her and then people actually agree with their wrong takes. And if you point out the mistakes in their statements you are downvoted

YyLLfdW.gif

The piano version of All Too Well is the definitive version of the song for me.

Why do I feel like she personally vilified the title to be this obnoxious so we stream the album versions? :zzz: 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

You're so wack for this take :deadbanana2:

Speak Now was supposed to be a more mature take on her own sound, and even then there were songs there that wouldn't fit Fearless at all :deadbanana:  his work on Red was also different, she was trying different things and he was keeping up with her, until she decided he wasn't a good fit for her pop career. 

also Hack Antonoff is waaay worse when it comes to "recycling", and unlike Nathan, it seems like he will never go away.

why is BTR's outro soooo good

Let's hear the applause! C'mon show me how much better you are

and that "she deserved it" in the last chorus dfkjsksfjlf

sorry feminism but I can't make the music not bop

YyLLfdW.gif

• Like 1

Nathan being some amazing producer now pfft :rip: ( not that he isn't good but...) 

I'm glad I don't have to hear him live out his fantasy of being a singer through her anymore  

3 hours ago, Kyle-x said:

That first girl looks like such a Walmart clone of her :priceless: 

Does anyone know whatever happened to that girl Scott and that loser mid producer Nathan were trying to push that was an actual Taylor clone? 

2 hours ago, Jaspurr said:

Um, what?

In what world is this Fearless 2.0 to you? Let's not even get started on his work on RED, especially State of Grace which is basically arena rock.

He's definitely a traitor but a recycler he's not.

This is kinda random but are there videos of the recording sessions from Speak Now and Red? I saw the other day a video of the sessions for Change back in 2008 but can’t really find anything else for the following albums before 1989. 

9 minutes ago, Holiest Dreams said:

This is kinda random but are there videos of the recording sessions from Speak Now and Red? I saw the other day a video of the sessions for Change back in 2008 but can’t really find anything else for the following albums before 1989. 

There are bits and pieces from the Speak Now sessions in the NBC special that she did.

From Red, I don't think there's any. Nothing I recall or know of.

2 hours ago, Jaspurr said:

Unpopular opinion: The only track off of Fearless that I don't really use is The Way I Loved You. I actually can't stand the melody for some reason.

In case anyone wants to attack me, just so you know it was co-written by a racist who donates money to republican party.

The way 50% of the time I completely disagree with your opinion, and the other half like this I completely agree. Something about that track just doesn't vibe with me, I'm always thrown off when her subdued first verse comes in like a buzzkiller after the loud intro.

YyLLfdW.gif

I didn't like TWILY until the TV came out tbh. The original is kinda unlistenable. The only non-vault tracks on Fearless TV I skip now are Hey Stephen, The Best Day and SuperStar

3 minutes ago, By the Water said:

I didn't like TWILY until the TV came out tbh. The original is kinda unlistenable. The only non-vault tracks on Fearless TV I skip now are Hey Stephen, The Best Day and SuperStar

1554817571870-taylor.jpeg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.