Taylor Swift

Achilles.

3 hours ago, Achilles. said:

Taylor really said Matthew should’ve said no to being a racist idiot and that they could’ve stayed together if he were a better man. Wow love that for us. 

:yum:

….as he entered her apartment with an overnight bag :fan:

• Replies 40.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Michael196

• Klein

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Tusk said:

:bibliahh:

10 hours ago, GiftFromGod said:

Honest question: Could Taylor do stadiums in mainland Europe?

I'm from Poland, one of Taylor's weakest markets (she's never even had a no. 1 album here). Honestly? I'm torn. I really want her to come here to boost her popularity and respect amongst the GP who think she's a dumb blonde bimbo but she may genuinely struggle to sell out even a single night in Warsaw. And god knows the Americans won't fly in here to save her 🙈

5 hours ago, Michael196 said:

knowing the deranged cult part of the fandom and still signaling them to attack him (no matter what he did)

doesn't she get tired of this mentality? Like I love her and will always be there for her, but she knows damn well what she just caused.

destroy him behind closed doors if he did you wrong but don't set these lunatics up, look at the **** you're currently in and have some logical perspective...

if this comes to bite her in the ass and add to the current mess then I won't really feel bad at all for her.

This woman can't do **** without having to apparently worry about what her "fans" think or will do.

if no other artists have to do that, even the indie really confessional songwriting artists that spill everything out, then why does she? Why does she have to hold her emotions back? She's always written about this for idk... her whole career? So why is Joe special? She's always told her stories about her relationships so again why is Joe special? He sure loved his little love songs on each album, he can deal with her singing a song about cheating if that's what he actually did 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, Tusk said:

She sent him away after Monday but she was sad after the Daily Mail article and he was still in NYC, so she decided to spend one last night with him. And now he's really gone again. Yup yup. :ducky:

3 hours ago, lasthauntedkiss said:

you're not sorry is one of her best ballads ever, so underrated :dies:

!!!

YNS has such a mystic, haunting quality to it. Despite me not listening to it regularly since like 2015, it’s probably in my top 5 most listened Taylor songs ever.

i still maintain that you’re not sorry would have been an all country/pop/HAC/AC #1 smash, ala LS and YBWM. I’m my alternate fantasy, YNS, Forever and Always, and Breathe where singles 4,5, and 6 and Fearless surpassed Shanias Come On Over :shutup:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Daniiel said:

!!!

YNS has such a mystic, haunting quality to it. Despite me not listening to it regularly since like 2015, it’s probably in my top 5 most listened Taylor songs ever.

i still maintain that you’re not sorry would have been an all country/pop/HAC/AC #1 smash, ala LS and YBWM. I’m my alternate fantasy, YNS, Forever and Always, and Breathe where singles 4,5, and 6 and Fearless surpassed Shanias Come On Over :shutup:

Oh absolutely yes to all of this. You're Not Sorry would've fit in perfectly with the string-tinged ballad obsession pop radio had at that time (like Apologize, Viva La Vida, Halo/Already Gone (since they're basically the same song lol), etc.) and it had sooo much hit potential

• Like 1

who do you think taylor's favorite cat is? 

5 hours ago, Klein said:

I have never been obsessed with any Fearless song (still absolutely love the album), but ever since Taylor performed You're Not Sorry on The Eras Tour I play it at least once or twice a day. :jonny:

The line "and you got your share of secrets and I'm tired of being last to know" resonates with me a lot. It really amaze me that she managed to write some of the Fearless songs when she was 16 or 17. 

When it was first released as iTunes countdown single I had zero expectation, I only listened to it because the cover was interesting and :jonny5: I was like what is this melody :jonny: it was so good

1 hour ago, Daniiel said:

!!!

Yeah YNS and F&A were obvious single choices. Fearless is really that album. The way I knew she was a real deal back then. I mean she was already big at that time but still. The undeniable natural once in a generation TALENT was already there.

Does anyone have the video of Taylor getting asked about the presidential elections back in the Red era and giving an answer along the lines of her just being a singer-songwriter and not thinking people care about what she has to say. It's one of the funniest things she's ever said.

It was like a late-night talk show or something where she was a guest with some other men.

29 minutes ago, Jaspurr said:

Does anyone have the video of Taylor getting asked about the presidential elections back in the Red era and giving an answer along the lines of her just being a singer-songwriter and not thinking people care about what she has to say. It's one of the funniest things she's ever said.

It was like a late-night talk show or something where she was a guest with some other men.

Well there's the Letterman interview she did back in 2012, but that was more of a "shut up and sing" kind of thing. It was in Miss Americana, but I can't find it on YouTube. I'm not sure if she made comments like that anywhere else. 

9 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

Well there's the Letterman interview she did back in 2012, but that was more of a "shut up and sing" kind of thing. It was in Miss Americana, but I can't find it on YouTube. I'm not sure if she made comments like that anywhere else. 

No, it's not that. Not a lot of people have seen it, actually, which is funny because she directly comments on her silence back then reasoning like, 'I'm just a 23 year-old singer who writes about heartbreak' in a quirky way. 

I remember digging up that video and posting it here before her political awakening to troll everyone. It appears to have been wiped off everywhere.

1 hour ago, fridayteenage said:

who do you think taylor's favorite cat is? 

:biblio:

I have 2 cats and certainly dont have a favorite

1 hour ago, Jaspurr said:

IIRC she made this statement multiple times, it is weird all of them have been scrubbed from the internet

taylor-swift-joe-alwyn-photo-2017-149669

As a stan, I remember being actually worried about Taylor's career when these paparazzi shots came out. I genuinely thought she was gonna settle down for real and disappear for a long time. That's probably the most regular average-looking Taylor's been caught on camera. I just can't explain how much I HATED it. This whole Matty thing is kinda nothing.

YNS is truly excellent. Classic Taylor :clap3:

Luv the YNS stanning session. One of the best Countrylor songs.

ibde2iUDKHGuRV.gif

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Jaspurr said:

As a stan, I remember being actually worried about Taylor's career when these paparazzi shots came out. I genuinely thought she was gonna settle down for real and disappear for a long time.

99ef2e96b083970eef59e1ab8f0eeb30.409x546

Y'all got me listening to Fearless too (the original, of course) and whew Forever & Always is Top 10 Taylor and automatically GOAT material. Surprised it hasn't gone viral on Tik Tok yet. 

Nathan is a great producer, tbh. The middle 8 is too much. It's sus he didn't get to work with anyone noteworthy other than Taylor at her country prime.

2 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

99ef2e96b083970eef59e1ab8f0eeb30.409x546

Methinks she's going to recycle 'love that was really something, not just the idea of something' in a song to reflect back on her relationship with Joe and how she might've actually been in love with the idea of him loving her through all the noise a bit too much, to the point of feeling like she owed something to him.

Every song on Fearless is perfection, she was such a star for releasing quality like that:heart2:

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, Jaspurr said:

As a stan, I remember being actually worried about Taylor's career when these paparazzi shots came out. I genuinely thought she was gonna settle down for real and disappear for a long time. That's probably the most regular average-looking Taylor's been caught on camera. I just can't explain how much I HATED it. This whole Matty thing is kinda nothing.

same. I hated her hag era

ibde2iUDKHGuRV.gif

• Haha 1

There's no way LH will miss out on a 30th week on chart by less than one point, right? :redface:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.