Taylor Swift

Achilles.

Style TV with Harry Styles will literally break the internet - this better be true :coffee:

Edited by taylordswift13

• Replies 40.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Michael196

• Klein

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, taylordswift13 said:

1989 TV with Harry Styles & The 1975 features will break the internet - 5th peak coming I fear :coffee:

There's just no way this is true

That tweet is clearly fake. Come on

1 hour ago, Bonicap said:

My chart-obsessed ass is happy that she is this level of popular right now, but I'm genuinely scared. She is leaving a studio in a random Thursday.

and yet many attacked Joe for “forbidding” her from being in public (as if she’d let anyone control her), when the truth is that she was avoiding this kind of bs

1 hour ago, taylordswift13 said:

Style TV with Harry Styles will literally break the internet - this better be true :coffee:

This better be ******* fake, I will not tolerate her ruining the best pop song of the 2010’s and her career :biblio:

Edited by Michael196
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, anastaciabby said:

hi yall! I'm new here but decided to hop on this base first since it seems to be the most welcoming lol

I'm a new swift fan, I became a fan during the rep era but only listened to that album, I didn't get fully into her until this year when I finally sat down and listened to her catalogue.

Guys the level of artistry this reputa has is insane! Alot of my homies and girls have also really been getting into her lately!

From a lot of my friends they seem to have rep as their fave, it's fire lbr! 

Welcome, there’s always room for more little Putas :gaycat2: 

Rep does have a certain… flavor to it that draws people in :nicole: so trust me I get it. Wanna rank her albums for us based on what you know so far? 

2 hours ago, Bonicap said:

My chart-obsessed ass is happy that she is this level of popular right now, but I'm genuinely scared. She is leaving a studio in a random Thursday.

I would fully support her reporting people like this to the police, this sort of deranged behavior needs to be nipped in the bud.

2 hours ago, taylordswift13 said:

This is fake. Confirmed by the user who posted.

Cruel Summer got added to two main AM playlists: “A-list pop” & “viral hits”

karma is on neither :dies:

2 hours ago, anastaciabby said:

hi yall! I'm new here but decided to hop on this base first since it seems to be the most welcoming lol

I'm a new swift fan, I became a fan during the rep era but only listened to that album, I didn't get fully into her until this year when I finally sat down and listened to her catalogue.

Guys the level of artistry this reputa has is insane! Alot of my homies and girls have also really been getting into her lately!

Top 5 on her best album reputation sis, and welcome! :heart:

I'm guessing the majority of swifties joined the fandom during the reputation era or onwards cuz it feels like they don't even know the woman at all. Best believe she loves fame more than anything in the world, and she's enjoying every single second of her stardom at the moment. Y'all need to pipe down a little.

It's also funny how Taylor tried to convince herself that she could be about that The Lucky One life, even going as far as penning the cringefest of a song called the lakes but glad to see she's come to her senses. Mother's back. :heart2:

Edited by Jaspurr
  • Like 5

5 hours ago, mael said:

Hope the dick is good for Her to be this public with Matt, but something tells me it's his ***** eating game that is making Her stay. :gaycat6:

WOZDAbi.gif.77031c2a0d02dadbd8945ff23c56

28 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Top 5 on her best album reputation sis, and welcome! :heart:

thank you :crown: and hmm that's hard I think in no order

so it goes 

NYD

ready for it

delicate

Getaway car/DWOHT 

but they switch every couple of months, reputas POWER 

1 hour ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

Welcome, there’s always room for more little Putas :gaycat2: 

Rep does have a certain… flavor to it that draws people in :nicole: so trust me I get it. Wanna rank her albums for us based on what you know so far? 

thank you! Proud Putas unite!

hmm that's hard since I barely finished 2 days ago. For now:

Everfolk(I prefer evermore to folklore)

Red TV

midnights

speak now 

fearless TV

lover

debut

but that'll for sure change after more listens :jamming:

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Jaspurr said:

I'm guessing the majority of swifties joined the fandom during the reputation era or onwards cuz it feels like they don't even know the woman at all. Best believe she loves fame more than anything in the world, and she's enjoying every single second of her stardom at the moment. Y'all need to pipe down a little.

It's also funny how Taylor tried to convince herself that she could be about that The Lucky One life, even going as far as penning the cringefest of a song called the lakes but glad to see she's come to her senses. Mother's back. :heart2:

Exactly :deadbanana4:

There are people who just assumed that Joe dragging her out of the spotlight (sometimes literally) was what she wanted, when it seems clear (with hindsight) that it was his own insecurities and issues that he was projecting onto her. Taylor in the 1989 era was having the time of her life getting papped with the squad like once a day. I'm glad to see her return to normal after this breakup, and I hope she's learned her lessons about letting men change who she is at the core. 

Also, while the lakes might not be applicable to her own wants and needs, it certainly resonates with some of us :gaycat4:

• Like 1

Lord's best sings:

1) card#1GOD

2) Dear Repeak (Dear Reader)

3) Treachersus

4) Smashchanted

5) sev#1n

6) 'tis the damn smasha

7) Look What You Made Lord Do

8) Sacred & Superior

9) Quest#1on...?

10) I Think Hesus Knows

1 hour ago, Jaspurr said:

Spot on. Mother’s back. :heart2:

9 minutes ago, TaylorFantasy said:

Lord's best sings:

1) card#1GOD

2) Dear Repeak (Dear Reader)

3) Treachersus

4) Smashchanted

5) sev#1n

6) 'tis the damn smasha

7) Look What You Made Lord Do

8) Sacred & Superior

9) Quest#1on...?

10) I Think Hesus Knows

I see all 10/10!

3 hours ago, anastaciabby said:

welcome, sis :hug:

48 minutes ago, anastaciabby said:

thank you :crown: and hmm that's hard I think in no order

so it goes 

NYD

ready for it

delicate

Getaway car/DWOHT 

but they switch every couple of months, reputas POWER 

thank you! Proud Putas unite!

hmm that's hard since I barely finished 2 days ago. For now:

Everfolk(I prefer evermore to folklore)

Red TV

midnights

speak now 

fearless TV

lover

debut

but that'll for sure change after more listens :jamming:

Taste sweetie! Have fun here. :heart:

7 hours ago, PlERRE said:

Pop perfection.

I was watching this the other day and I think the TV will be a collapse.

Her pre-reputation albums could use her peak vocals these days.

22 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

I see all 10/10!

Ohhhh taste taste taste.

We are ALL reputa[redacted] stans for a reason :jonny:

2 hours ago, Jaspurr said:

1 hour ago, wastedpotential said:

Exactly :deadbanana4:

There are people who just assumed that Joe dragging her out of the spotlight (sometimes literally) was what she wanted, when it seems clear (with hindsight) that it was his own insecurities and issues that he was projecting onto her. Taylor in the 1989 era was having the time of her life getting papped with the squad like once a day. I'm glad to see her return to normal after this breakup, and I hope she's learned her lessons about letting men change who she is at the core. 

Also, while the lakes might not be applicable to her own wants and needs, it certainly resonates with some of us :gaycat4:

I agree to an extent tbh. I have no doubt that blondie loves the spotlight, the fame, the success, and being the BELOVED queen that she's been over the last few years of her new imperial phase, but I also believe that she has changed a lot since 2014-2015. She's definitely much more reserved now and it makes sense because she's nearing her mid 30s and is in a very different phase of her life than the one she was in during the 1989 era. Joe being an extremely private person undoubtedly had an impact, but I also don't like how many swifties are acting like she's a puppet and it wasn't what she wanted too. Something definitely shifted post-2016 and she's been prioritizing her privacy much more after that. I really don't think they would have lasted +6 years together if he was holding her hostage and keeping her locked up at home. :gaycat6: Lover era kind of had a good balance though. We still got candids, awards shows appearances, interviews, etc and I don't think we'll ever get more than that. She's currently on one of the biggest tours ever and its cultural impact is insane so I guess it makes sense for her to be inescapable. We'll most likely get another radio silence phase again when it ends.

Edited by State of Grace.

2 hours ago, Jaspurr said:

She obliviously enjoys the fans going crazy in the stadium but she has a love/hate relationship with fame overall. She loves it so much but it does damage her psyche. Her documentary talked about how pap pictures of her leaving her apartment triggered her ed. 

More recently, a few days ago, people took photos of her in a private club where photos were explicitly not allowed.  As a result, she terminated her  membership in the club. She clearly wanted to at least be able go out to dinner without being treated as a zoo attraction. 

For the Electronic Arts Studio, she wasn't dressed in one of her normal put-together "being seen" outfits. She was wearing socks with sandals. I don't believe she went in wanting to be seen and observed. But she didn't leave in an umbrella either.   However,  Taylor will love to avoid the crazies hidden among the adoring crowds. There was a girl who chased Taylor's car,  screaming at Taylor, getting Taylor's security to threaten to kill her,  and posted it on tiktok begging for tour tickets.

It’s definitely funny seeing the Swifties who joined during reputation talk about how “out of character” her current behavior is :toofunny2: Like, nah, if anything was out of character it was THEE Taylor Swift becoming a total hermit and not even celebrating her biggest achievements anymore. 2016-2018 made sense because she was genuinely traumatized but the sudden regression back to hermit status after Lover era had such a good balance was always really odd.

Taylor has always been a messy (lovingly) and public person and only stopped being like that when she was with Joe. Just to be clear, though, I’m not saying that he held her at gunpoint or something. It’s just that I believe she genuinely wanted to make that work and that meant bending over backwards to do so. The shift after their breakup has been massive and apparent, it definitely feels as though we are seeing the “old” Taylor emerge for the first time in about 7 years. I basically expect the next few years to be like 2019 where she is much more public, does interviews, and various cute promo segments, candids, etc but nothing insane. She probably wants to find a good balance again, somewhere between still maintaining her privacy and embracing her status, which is bigger than ever.

This is all a lot to process and I’m loving the messiness of it. Once a stunt queen, always a stunt queen :jonny2:

Edited by Holiest Dreams

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.