Taylor Swift

Achilles.

Can’t artists curate their own This Is playlist?

All the money in the world and yet the rerecorded stolen versions are still here. 4M followers…

• Replies 40.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Michael196

• Klein

Top Posters In This Topic

Taylor’s friend, fan, neighbor, Kesha has just released her new album, GAG ORDER. :clap3:

Entering her reputation era me-thinks.

• Like 2

Yeah, this tour has great outfit choices. I think there are ones that look… less great, but nothing that is actually awful. 

My top 3: either of the Lover bodysuits, either of the Midnights bodysuits, and the reputation bodysuit. I wish we would get that maroon variant of the Midnights bodysuit and an inverted variant of the reputation outfit - one that’s crimson red and has black snakes. Imagine the serve.

But I feel like she did a good job picking outfits per era - I do agree with the notions that Red era outfits are underwhelming and while I still like them and think they’re pretty and flattering, they could’ve been better still. Lowkey wish she had something a bit like the outfit for YBWM at The Red Tour. In fact one thing about her fashion that irks me is that she almost never utilizes gloves, when they can pull together an otherwise boring/lackluster outfit. Something glittery and bejeweled in that show girl style with gloves would’ve been very gorgeous.

Also I love the Fearless tentacles dress, the only thing though is that I do think it would look better with a different hem instead of the tentacles. But it doesn’t totally ruin it. But mostly I love the top of it and the way it fits her, the material and texture of it, etc. It looks gorgeous and very flattering.

GettyImages-1474479307-26297166f5f7438a9

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Taylor’s friend, fan, neighbor, Kesha has just released her new album, GAG ORDER. :clap3:

Entering her reputation era me-thinks.

Pitchfork compared it to reputation in their review of it, kii :deadbanana4:

But yes y’all better stan. One of my fave songwriters of this generation after Taylor.

• Like 1

That user Captain music is so obsessed with Taylor and swifties. Imagine having no life out of ATRL.  

2 hours ago, YR. said:

The Great War is a real hit

An instant classic in her discography and should be a fan favorite hit that she performs well into her career.

45 minutes ago, Taylor Swift said:

A prayer circle for Speak Now TV sounding nothing like If This Was a Movie TV — good Lord, the first time was a laugh

i fear it would sound exactly like itwam tv :shutup:

There must of been 1,000 people waiting for her outside of Electric Lady today,

Edited by Ithinkforme13

I live 3 blocks from Electric Lady Studio and I couldn’t help but walk past it on my way home from work. Sure enough, a big crowd was blocking the street. They were singing illicit affairs, of all songs:rip: I came back an hour later and I think Max Martin was walking out? If not him then someone with the same beard/hair at least. Taylor waved and smiled at everyone:heart2: She was glowing and also shorter than I expected! It did feel weird standing there but it was too tempting when I was literally right next door… I don’t feel the need to again though.

Edited by Arrows

14 minutes ago, Arrows said:

I live 3 blocks from Electric Lady Studio and I couldn’t help but walk past it on my way home from work. Sure enough, a big crowd was blocking the street. They were singing illicit affairs, of all songs:rip: I came back an hour later and I think Max Martin was walking out? If not him then someone with the same beard/hair at least. Taylor waved and smiled at everyone:heart2: She was glowing and also shorter than I expected! It did feel weird standing there but it was too tempting when I was literally right next door… I don’t feel the need to again though.

This sounds dumb but I feel like she actually brought max back for rep/1949 tv vault tracks. I feel like she didn't want to spend money on his other songs because she was bringing him back for all of rep. Sounds delulu but it would make sense at least 

4 minutes ago, Starchild said:

This sounds dumb but I feel like she actually brought max back for rep/1949 tv vault tracks. I feel like she didn't want to spend money on his other songs because she was bringing him back for all of rep. Sounds delulu but it would make sense at least 

I hope so!

• Like 1

Idk if that's Max, I don't see his "signature" long hair

25 minutes ago, Arrows said:

and I think Max Martin was walking out?

hopefully. there's no way Jack can reproduce 1989 and rep sound

1 minute ago, AndThenTheCocaine said:

Idk if that's Max, I don't see his "signature" long hair

There was lots of people walking out, which one do you mean?

2 minutes ago, Arrows said:

There was lots of people walking out, which one do you mean?

The one with the beanie in the video (the rest look like security)

4 minutes ago, AndThenTheCocaine said:

The one with the beanie in the video (the rest look like security)

The long-haired guy walked out 20 mins before her. Anyway, might not be him since he probably works from his own studio?

41 minutes ago, Arrows said:

this should be me 

Hope the dick is good for Her to be this public with Matt, but something tells me it's his ***** eating game that is making Her stay. :gaycat6:

My chart-obsessed ass is happy that she is this level of popular right now, but I'm genuinely scared. She is leaving a studio in a random Thursday.

Edited by Bonicap

3 minutes ago, Bonicap said:

Her security guard in this video is iconic :ahh:

However... imagine being literally threatened by Her security team and still posting the video :deadbanana4: The lack of self-awareness and level of cringe and creepiness is too much in this fanbase. 

That is very disturbing.... 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.