• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Michael196

• Klein

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Daniiel said:

This would have elevated 1989 into the stratosphere tbh. Could you imagine, opening the album that hard and then immediately follow with BS? The track run (until bad blood) would of been too much of a collapse. Ugh.:jonny5:

I hate Taylor now. 

The amount of future classics on Midnights :jonnycat:

Maroon

Anti-Hero

YOYOK

Midnight Rain

Bejeweled

The Great War

Paris

High Infidelity

Glitch

WCS

A song for every mood and occasion, all in one beautiful, replayable package :jonnycat:

• Like 1

Just now, Dephira said:

Maroon

Anti-Hero

YOYOK

Midnight Rain

Bejeweled

The Great War

Paris

High Infidelity

Glitch

WCS

A song for every mood and occasion, all in one beautiful, replayable package :jonnycat:

Holy album :jonny5:

5 minutes ago, Dephira said:

Maroon

Anti-Hero

YOYOK

Midnight Rain

Bejeweled

The Great War

Paris

High Infidelity

Glitch

WCS

Not you sneaking these in like we won’t notice. 

Edited by Steve Johnson

35 minutes ago, Klein said:

One of her cutest song :heart:

EDIT: and it kinda perfectly fits with the current situation. :toofunny2:

Not the John Mayer love song...

1 minute ago, AndThenTheCocaine said:

Not the John Mayer love song...

I don't really care if it's about John, the song is just beautiful and relatable. :heart:

10 minutes ago, Dephira said:

Maroon

Anti-Hero

YOYOK

Midnight Rain

Bejeweled

The Great War

Paris

High Infidelity

Glitch

WCS

2 sneaks but you’re absolutely right otherwise :clap3: 

I want a video for Midnight Rain just cause I know it’d be ETHEREAL :jonny: 

11 minutes ago, Dephira said:

Maroon

Anti-Hero

YOYOK

Midnight Rain

Bejeweled

The Great War

Paris

High Infidelity

Glitch

WCS

And don't let people tell you there's any sneaks in there. If anything, you forgot some songs. :eli:

15 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

Now wth

This is going beyond what we expected 

The same 2013 flashback I am getting :rip: and in a worse environment 

I feel like DailyMail is only telling half of the story, the one that suits Joe's narrative as the "victim" in this entire situation. I do think that Joe cheated on her in 2019, she had doubts about it so decided to move on. I think she ending up finding out about his unfaithful ways during the Midnights sessions and then hooked up with Matty.  

58 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

Listening to New Romantics and damn it deserves to be a #1 global pop classic :gaycat6:  

Also I really wish it opened 1989. I hate Welcome to New York :deadbanana2:

It should have been the anthem of a generation. :gaycat6:

Imagine the world where New Romantics was single #4 with a Kendrick remix (a verse would’ve fit in the bridge pretty easily) and the star-studded music video instead of Bad Blood (which still could’ve been a moderate hit on its own after Wildest Dreams). We could’ve avoided so much of the “white feminist” and “hypocritical feminist” stuff this way, too. :deadbanana:

Part 4

Spoiler

- Evermore 

spacer.png

This is such a smart design choice and the perfect pastoral, quaint dress for the woodsy Evermore era. it's a modern take on an 1800s country dress/ Alpine dirndl. I love the color, the front lacing on the corset and I especially love those cozy lace-up boots. The one negative thing I can think of is the cape, I think a light grey one made out of a heavier fabric would've looked better and more "historically" accurate. 

- Folklore dress 1

spacer.png

This bohemian, witchy, Stevie Nicks-inspired lilac frock is the perfect fit for the folklore set. It's understated, somber and conveys the rustic storytelling of the era. 

- Midnights catsuit 1/ tassel jacket

editorial-use-only-and-no-commercial-usegettyimages-1474304440-64182fcedb6d9.jpg

This is such a classic look. I love the midnight blue color and the beading that mimics (midnight) rain, and it looks even better with the silver tassel jacket.

- Folklore Green Dress

taylor-swift-eras-tour-tampa-night-one-0
She looks like a woodland fairy who likes to belly dance. I love the leaves around her stomach and this color really suits her complexion and hair.

- Reputation bodysuit

taylor-swift-performs-onstage-during-the

reputation really won in the end, didn't it? It had the most exciting act and one of the most badass outfits she's ever worn. This is the perfect fit for an apocalyptic snake queen. The silhouette pays homage to the asymmetrical Don't Blame Me dress from the rep tour (one of her best tour outfits as well) and it imitates the imagery of a snake. The actual red snake details accentuate her curves, even the fishnet tights work for this outfit as they look like snake scales. 

- Midnights catsuit 2 

taylor-swift-tour-outfits-032723-1-43f9d

The beaded fringe and garter are so sexy in this burlesque-inspired bodysuit. I love the elaborate details on the bodice.

And the winner is:

- Midnights shirt dress and fur coat 

taylor-swift-the-eras-tour-032123-2-441a9a08f44cb165fc5623721b375628c2a7f1b42cd4

Daisy Jones, eat your heart out. I love the pairing of the romantic shirt dress with the lavender fur coat, it is such a rock chic outfit fit for a rockstar, but Taylor keeps it dreamy with a true-to-character color palette. I love the beads on the fur coat that look like raindrops.

:gaycat7:I can't belive I spent 2 hours on this, I need a break :deadbanana4:

Edited by Cleanromantic
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

35 minutes ago, Cleanromantic said:

Part 4

Hide contents

- Evermore 

spacer.png

This is such a smart design choice and the perfect pastoral, quaint dress for the woodsy Evermore era. it's a modern take on an 1800s country dress/ Alpine dirndl. I love the color, the front lacing on the corset and I especially love those cozy lace-up boots. The one negative thing I can think of is the cape, I think a light grey one made out of a heavier fabric would've looked better and more "historically" accurate. 

- Folklore dress 1

spacer.png

This bohemian, witchy, Stevie Nicks-inspired lilac frock is the perfect fit for the folklore set. It's understated, somber and conveys the rustic storytelling of the era. 

- Midnights catsuit 1/ tassel jacket

editorial-use-only-and-no-commercial-usegettyimages-1474304440-64182fcedb6d9.jpg

This is such a classic look. I love the midnight blue color and the beading that mimics (midnight) rain, and it looks even better with the silver tassel jacket.

- Folklore Green Dress

taylor-swift-eras-tour-tampa-night-one-0
She looks like a woodland fairy who likes to belly dance. I love the leaves around her stomach and this color really suits her complexion and hair.

- Reputation bodysuit

taylor-swift-performs-onstage-during-the

reputation really won in the end, didn't it? It had the most exciting act and one of the most badass outfits she's ever worn. This is the perfect fit for an apocalyptic snake queen. The silhouette pays homage to the asymmetrical Don't Blame Me dress from the rep tour (one of her best tour outfits as well) and it imitates the imagery of a snake. The actual red snake details accentuate her curves, even the fishnet tights work for this outfit as they look like snake scales. 

- Midnights catsuit 2 

taylor-swift-tour-outfits-032723-1-43f9d

The beaded fringe and garter are so sexy in this burlesque-inspired bodysuit. I love the elaborate details on the bodice.

And the winner is:

- Midnights shirt dress and fur coat 

taylor-swift-the-eras-tour-032123-2-441a9a08f44cb165fc5623721b375628c2a7f1b42cd4

Daisy Jones, eat your heart out. I love the pairing of the romantic shirt dress with the lavender fur coat, it is such a rock chic outfit fit for a rockstar, but Taylor keeps it dreamy with a true-to-character color palette. I love the beads on the fur coat that look like raindrops.

:gaycat7:I can't belive I spent 2 hours on this, I need a break :deadbanana4:

Such great posts love it

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Her purposeful, determined walk to that studio :ghostface:. TS 11 titled "Witch Hunt" is coming.

1 minute ago, Cleanromantic said:

Her purposeful, determined walk to that studio :ghostface:. TS 11 titled "Witch Hunt" is coming.

TS11- cleanromantic

• Haha 1

Time for a rock album and IDGAF era:flame:

:dies:

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, PopA911 said:

now I kinda believe the theory about her dating matty to make him jealous :dies:

Spoiler

seems like it's working :shutup:

3 hours ago, Klein said:

One of her cutest song :heart:

EDIT: and it kinda perfectly fits with the current situation. :toofunny2:

that's what I said when the news first broke :dies:

even the details :deadbanana4:

20 minutes ago, lasthauntedkiss said:

now I kinda believe the theory about her dating matty to make him jealous :dies:

Hide contents

seems like it's working :shutup:

Nnn he is hinting she cheated without saying it. Even tho article says there were no overlap, it just makes people think things about her, I don’t see it ending good for him:michael:

16 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

that's what I said when the news first broke :dies:

even the details :deadbanana4:

We need ours 2.0 on TS 11

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.