Taylor Swift

Achilles.

10 minutes ago, enchanted0 said:

Crazier is not available in the US for streaming right? Too bad it has already like 100k+ videos on tiktok

It better be on SN TV

• Replies 40.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Michael196

• Klein

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Steve Johnson said:

It better be on SN TV

Not solo written so I don't think it will. She left out 'If This Was A Movie' for a reason.

Just now, Bonicap said:

Not solo written so I don't think it will. She left out 'If This Was A Movie' for a reason.

A loss. 

6 minutes ago, Steve Johnson said:

It better be on SN TV

Our only hope is Debut TV tbh, and even then it's slim cuz IIRC the masters are owned by Disney.

21 minutes ago, enchanted0 said:

Crazier is not available in the US for streaming right? Too bad it has already like 100k+ videos on tiktok

It’s on there if you search it by title, but it isn’t on Taylor’s page, nor does tbe film soundtrack show up on either than Hannah or Miley pages. 

24 minutes ago, enchanted0 said:

It is on Spotify

Edited by Tusk

• ATRL Moderator
3 hours ago, Dephira said:

Evermore :clap3: RWYLM is about to go viral on Tik Tok, I can feel it 

Lettuce pray, Right Where God Left Me deserves everything :wanda:

6 minutes ago, Achilles. said:

It’s on there if you search it by title, but it isn’t on Taylor’s page, nor does tbe film soundtrack show up on either than Hannah or Miley pages. 

4 minutes ago, Tusk said:

It is on Spotify

So it just tanked :ghostface:

1 hour ago, Steve Johnson said:

Can someone tell when does an account get perma ban? Like after how many temporary bans or suspension? 

It's after 3 60 day bans (either from 10 WPs or from a ZTP)

3 hours ago, Dephira said:

Evermore :clap3: RWYLM is about to go viral on Tik Tok, I can feel it 

this literal hymn i won’t let the normies have it

1 hour ago, FolkLover1989 said:

Can some of you support me here , before OTH come and downvote and attack again

Honestly,  tired that we can't even thread anything good about her nowadays. 

when and where did they say that we cant thread Taylor's achievement? :rip: the discrimination :rip:

1 hour ago, FolkLover1989 said:

Can some of you support me here , before OTH come and downvote and attack again

Honestly,  tired that we can't even thread anything good about her nowadays. 

when and where did they say that we cant thread Taylor's achievement? :rip: the discrimination :rip:

1 minute ago, liam13 said:

They keep closing it

50 minutes ago, enchanted0 said:

it's on spotify I think

6 minutes ago, liam13 said:

There was a whole ass banner for a while :rip:

26 minutes ago, enchanted0 said:

So it just tanked :ghostface:

It has like 90 million streams and is doing 80k daily. But it obviously isnt going to go smash suddenly with some tiktoks. A lot of songs have a lot of tiktoks and never do anything on Spotify

if there's song from evermore that goes viral, it should be happiness

so the local Swifties learn to not make anyone against her villain

Did anyone know that the fan demanded version of Picture to Burn is on streaming?

AM users winning per usual :sistrens:

Edited by Michael196

what are the most recent achievements threads that were closed recently?

7 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

what are the most recent achievements threads that were closed recently?

I don’t know, but there’s one for Beyoncé right now that is still open :giraffe:

Different target vinyl for Speak Now TV, but with no additional songs

Ranking every Eras Tour outfit (fan demanded version)

Spoiler

Overall, this tour is a great improvement over her outfits from fearless to 1989. There's ain't an outfit that I think is downright, all around ugly or unflattering. Even the bottom ones still look cute.

Spoiler

- Enchanted dress#3 

spacer.png

This dress just has too many clashing elements that just don't work together imo. The long sleeves, the neckline, and the top half weirdly elongates her torso. The A line skirt may work with a different bodice but it doesn't here. If the flower appliques were removed, it would look like a sleeping dress. 

- Red Era 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

All of the outfits for this era were such a disappointment. She could've been more adventurous and actually referenced the 50s/60s aesthetic that she used during the era, but she only had the bottom half of her bodysuit that mimicks the staple mid century shorts and the fedora hat she wore in 2012/2013. Other than that, she just had a red ombré bodysuit and called it a day. The suit itself is boring, the jacket she wore for all too well is too big, and I don't think the 22 t-shirt is iconic enough to warrant a permanent slot on the tour.

- Folklore white dress 

spacer.png

Just too bland to stand out. 

- Midnights era shirt dresses #2 #3 #4

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

I love the original silver shirt dress (which ranks higher than these), but the fabrics and colours for these ones make them look cheap and gaudy. They're also too long/baggy. The pink one is the cutest though and it actually looks good with the fur coat.

- Acoustic set yellow dress 

spacer.png

The colour really makes or breaks an outfit. While I love the first two versions of this dress, the yellow on orange looks too loud and garish in contrast to the rustic, homespun aesthetic of the acoustic set.

Part #2 to be soon 

Spoiler

As if anyone cares :gaycat7:

• Like 3

the moderators are right. Last week there were no need for a new thread about her beating the spotify record every single day. If the threads are just people from the base writing what they can write here a thread is unnecessary. Also there is a dedicated thread about her streaming numbers, so instead of new threads we can just change the title of the thread with the new record or whatever "little news". They were right with this decision. 

Edited by vale9001
  • Like 3

13 minutes ago, simmnfierzig said:

Different target vinyl for Speak Now TV, but with no additional songs

I million debut confirmed. 

I would guess we're not getting the red cover for SNTV then since a Target collab would have been the perfect choice to do that with their signature red variant

1 minute ago, vale9001 said:

the moderators are right. Last week there were no need for a new thread about her beating the spotify record every single day. If the threads are just people from the base writing what they can write here a thread is unnecessary. Also there is a dedicated thread about her streaming numbers. 

Similiarly there is no need for different threads for stadium attendance records in Belgium, England etc. But I don't see them closing those threads. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.