Taylor Swift

Achilles.

1 minute ago, discotitzz said:

When she reworks a Puta vault track for Scott, I might stan the album

Reveal hidden contents

Ironic for me to front as number one Puta hater when I have the VIP tour box :emofish:

The reputation’d version of My Wigs Ricochet :jonnycat:

I can see the vision. I, for one, want the Why She Disappeared poem tacked on to the album as an interlude with the eerie music behind it. Perhaps even include it in the Getaway Car short film.

The new album cover and, hopefully, videos for DBM/GC are the things I’m looking most forward to, outside of (obviously) vault tracks that may be better than the original material. 

• Replies 40.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Michael196

• Klein

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, wastedpotential said:

It's so unfortunate that most Swiftie spaces online have been clogged with these individuals :dancehall3:

I'm sorry to keep going but I have a lot of feelings about these "fans" :chick3:.

These people also hold two directly opposing opinions of Taylor that only make sense to someone who despises her and is looking for any reason to hate her. She's calculated and her image is carefully curated to not be problematic, but she's also an evil, out-of-touch capitalist who is intrinsically a morally bankrupt person, and her image somehow also reflects that. This is such a sexist stereotype of women, that they are conniving and shrewd but they're also dumb and unintelligent and these "fans" are the only people smart enough to see it.

• Like 1

I wish she gets pregnant to Matt Healy so those fans can cry even louder

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

where is the Karma payola? This needs to be her 10th #1

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Safe&Sound said:

I wish she gets pregnant to Matt Healy so those fans can cry even louder

Mte. 

9 minutes ago, Safe&Sound said:

where is the Karma payola? This needs to be her 10th #1

Karma is already slowing down. Talk about front-loaded.

23 minutes ago, Cleanromantic said:

I'm sorry to keep going but I have a lot of feelings about these "fans" :chick3:.

These people also hold two directly opposing opinions of Taylor that only make sense to someone who despises her and is looking for any reason to hate her. She's calculated and her image is carefully curated to not be problematic, but she's also an evil, out-of-touch capitalist who is intrinsically a morally bankrupt person, and her image somehow also reflects that. This is such a sexist stereotype of women, that they are conniving and shrewd but they're also dumb and unintelligent and these "fans" are the only people smart enough to see it.

PREACH ON IT :jonny5:

There are so many Taylor fans that secretly hate Taylor and everything She is and it's honestly unsettling

Edited by PopA911
  • Like 1

I guess these were the same swifties who were hurt by Anti Hero video FAT clip. 

1 minute ago, PopA911 said:

But we can't thread it. Everyone here hates TayTay. 

2 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

PREACH ON IT :jonny5:

There are so many Taylor fans that secretly hate Taylor and everything She is and it's honestly unsettling

it’s getting weird, hopefully her relationship with Matt is good to cut some fat on this fandom :gaycat2:

3 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

Alas we can't thread this because it's not notable or newsworthy enough :deadbanana4:

1 minute ago, Steve Johnson said:

But we can't thread it. Everyone here hates TayTay. 

I almost did thread it, but then “I remember”

it’s getting weird, hopefully her relationship with Matt is good to cut some fat on this fandom :gaycat2:

Definitely

I don't love him either, but it's a nice way to purge the worst members of the base

Just now, wastedpotential said:

Alas we can't thread this because it's not notable or newsworthy enough :deadbanana4:

Other fandoms are threading 100k viral track. 

1 minute ago, wastedpotential said:

They better let us thread her becoming the female artist with the most week inside the BB200 top 10 of all time though

• Like 1

I almost did thread it, but then “I remember”

Others are threading stadium attendance. Imagine if we did it, record breaking 70k for every night. 

1 minute ago, Klein said:

They better let us thread her becoming the female artist with the most week inside the BB200 top 10 of all time though

I will do it. They can ban my account but i will make that thread next week. 

• Like 1

Evermore :clap3: RWYLM is about to go viral on Tik Tok, I can feel it 

17 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

But threads about weird random stan tweets are newsworthy and go for 10 pages...

1 minute ago, Gui Blackout said:

But threads about weird random stan tweets are newsworthy and go for 10 pages...

Yeah... There's literally 5 threads about the Matty Healy situation that are meant to drag Taylor just in the trending topics section. There's also 2 more that are also made to drag her. And that's just for this week. This spamming is ok. But god forbid you dare to post a 1 page thread about some achievement because our girl is currently in the peak of her career and breaking records left and right. :toofunny3:

Anywayyyy... congrats to evermore. Her best album. Deserves 10x more streams than that. willow and ivy alone deserves to be at 3B each. :clap3:

• Like 1

Can some of you support me here , before OTH come and downvote and attack again

Honestly,  tired that we can't even thread anything good about her nowadays. 

Can someone tell when does an account get perma ban? Like after how many temporary bans or suspension? 

Edited by Steve Johnson

Crazier is not available in the US for streaming right? Too bad it has already like 100k+ videos on tiktok

Edited by enchanted0

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.