• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Michael196

• Klein

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, AndThenTheCocaine said:

This is pretty well-written tbh. Hope she responds to this at least by not doing pap pics

she doesn’t need to justify any of her actions to us, specially when she’s not the one DOING those things… let’s stop this discourse. i’m glad they deleted the tweet, it’s pretty embarrassing 

this video sums up pretty well what I think about this subject. 

58 minutes ago, FolkLover1989 said:

This is too much now. Some people need to calm down a bit

Rhis must be written by a certain ATRL user. Folks here should start living their lives. 

1 hour ago, FolkLover1989 said:

I didn't get in time to read this but I watched a video in that same account and I'm speechless. Do these people know they are not being held hostage? Are they really trying to police the private life of a 33 year old woman? If you have developed such parasocial relationship to think that this is something you need to do you have to "un-stan" inmediately but that's not even the biggest issue you have. 

:deadbanana4:

14 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

how is this real

17 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

Maybe the video they filmed in Liverpool is for Dear John? Anything that is not Enchanted or a vault track would be a weird choice but who knows.

6 hours ago, Taylor fanboy said:

I just have to say that I attended a wedding and their song is ME! and yes, the explicit single version with HK!SIF!.

Not the explicit version :rip:

I was going to try to say something mean about your friends and their marriage being doomed by ME!th, but honestly, if two people who both love that song found each other, they must be a very perfect match :deadbanana: 

5 hours ago, PopA911 said:

1. Don’t You

2. That’s When

3. We Were Happy

4. Bye Bye Baby

5. Mr Perfectly Fine

6. You All Over Me

Rank Fearless TV vault tracks girlies :giraffe:

I can never rank her stuff, but here I know that You All Over Me is easily #1 :cm:

You All Over Me

Don't You

Bye Bye Baby

Mr Perfectly Fine

We Were Happy

That's When

anti hero just locked a spot in the billboard year-end top 10

it will become only her third, Love Story in 2009 #5 and Blank Space in 2015 #7

YBWM was #11 in 2009 and SIO #13 in 2015 despite getting released at the end of august

5 hours ago, PopA911 said:

1. Don’t You

2. That’s When

3. We Were Happy

4. Bye Bye Baby

5. Mr Perfectly Fine

6. You All Over Me

Rank Fearless TV vault tracks girlies :giraffe:

1. that's when
  2. we were happy
  3. mr perfectly fine
  4. don't you
  5. you all over me
  6. bye bye baby

The way we’re never gonna get a London Boy performance ever :dies: 

3 minutes ago, FolkLover1989 said:

The way Taylor is on path to destroy her career for boy who seema very sketchy 

One wrong move from team side and she could be in position where she destroys all the goodwill she made all this years

I know some of you don't care , but the more I read about that man more I feel scared for her.

Girl please stop worrying, I have not heard about this anywhere outside of Twitter and ATRL. Those two sites don’t even comprise 5% of the worlds population. You are living in a bubble and allowing sensationalism to scare you when there is literally nothing to be scared of.

Edited by WeFoundTrouble
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, FolkLover1989 said:

The way Taylor is on path to destroy her career for boy who seema very sketchy 

One wrong move from team side and she could be in position where she destroys all the goodwill she made all this years

I know some of you don't care , but the more I read about that man more I feel scared for her.

I just dedicated my first thumb down button for you 

3 hours ago, FolkLover1989 said:

The account got deleted... oh dear

This dumb ass Twitter thread saying Taylor is violating a social contract :rip: And that the fans shouldn’t have to worry about “”feeling unsafe at her shows”” because Matty is there. The **** do they think Matty is gonna do :deadbanana4:  he’s a dumbass who thinks provocative jokes are funny but it’s not like he’s about to walk through the crowd and assault people :deadbanana2:

Edited by WeFoundTrouble

51 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

Girl please stop worrying, I have not heard about this anywhere outside of Twitter and ATRL. Those two sites don’t even comprise 5% of the worlds population. You are living in a bubble and allowing sensationalism to scare you when there is literally nothing to be scared of.

This. People here really think the world revolves around ATRL & Twitter.  

6 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

This dumb ass Twitter thread saying Taylor is violating a social contract :rip: And that the fans shouldn’t have to worry about “”feeling unsafe at her shows”” because Matty is there. The **** do they think Matty is gonna do :deadbanana4:  he’s a dumbass who thinks provocative jokes are funny but it’s not like he’s about to walk through the crowd and assault people :deadbanana2:

If they don't feel safe, they should give their tickets to me. Please

Edited by Steve Johnson

this fan base is amazing overall BUT MY GOSH can it be a mess sometimes :rip: That letter is a mess...

She's going to become super guarded again and distance herself from the fans again. :'( 

1 minute ago, IBeMe said:

She's going to become super guarded again and distance herself from the fans again. :'( 

I hope she does. No album for 3 years atleast. These brats need a lesson. 

1 hour ago, Vespertine said:

Not the explicit version :rip:

I was going to try to say something mean about your friends and their marriage being doomed by ME!th, but honestly, if two people who both love that song found each other, they must be a very perfect match :deadbanana: 

No worries sis! :heart2:

On the version used, I think it’s a reflection of how rampant piracy still is in our country. The organizers must have downloaded ME! from free sources, slapped it on the wedding video, and then called it a day.

1 minute ago, Steve Johnson said:

I hope she does. No album for 3 years atleast. These brats need a lesson. 

Speak Now TV CANCELLED

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.