• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Michael196

• Klein

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Encanto said:

:jonny3:

Maybe her grandma era is actually over 

YES!!! And judging by the cover it’s pop-rock album!!

1 minute ago, Hunter_13 said:

No wonder she keeps the girls pressed :gaylorcat2:

We need the hype around the new album to help Speak Now reaching 156 weeks on BB200 :heart2: 

3 hours ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

if I had to go off the top of my head I’d just say Madonna, Kylie, Cher, and Barbra I suppose. Madonna and Kylie are the only 2 with any potential for some success that far in, but even then I think Taylor will manage to outperform both of them.

Oh and if Britney releases a 10th album that’ll be the closest indicator to “Midnight’s” imminent success, otherwise we have to wait for 2 more Lana or Rihanna albums or 3 more Beyonce albums. None of which are coming close to TS10 by any stretch of the imagination im sure :rip: 

But yeah, I guess women don’t make it to as many albums as men do, usually. 

The Emancipation Of Mimi was a 10th album. Beating that isnt easy

Celine Dion has released a billion albums. The first 8 were extremely local and in french, so hard to say what really was her 10th

She actually went back to a 2 month build up campaign, let's celebrate that. 

(but without a lead single)

1A2N0pD.gif

Edited by mael

Still number 1 trending WW, we love that for Her. Let's aim for another million opening again girlies.

1A2N0pD.gif

3 minutes ago, mael said:

She actually went back to a 3 month build up campaign, let's celebrate that. 

(but without a lead single)

1A2N0pD.gif

It's less than 2 months :cm:

6 minutes ago, Taylor Swift said:

SharedImage-140646.png?t=f0029288d0461cc9c380SharedImage-140648.png?t=1bd286f817818d6b77ef

These are beautiful! Love the colour. I wonder if she'll release variants like folklore

Yeah the cassette is absolutely gorgeous.mp3 :jonnycat:

I'm very happy this is a 13 tracks album. She's had long albums for so long, it's a nice shift. Hopefully all of them are solo though. Nothing New sounds like the type of song that could be on the album but it was ruined by Phoebe's monotonous lifeless singing :snorkle:.

2 hours ago, JorgeM said:

I think she is going to tour 2023-2024 and release the re-recordings meanwhile, just tour in spring and summer like Ed or Coldplay 

I hope she only announces the tour next year, Coldplay already left me completely broke nnnnnnnnnn

27 minutes ago, Taylor Swift said:

SharedImage-140646.png?t=f0029288d0461cc9c380SharedImage-140648.png?t=1bd286f817818d6b77ef

These are beautiful! Love the colour. I wonder if she'll release variants like folklore

The CD looks gorgeous too, she snapped!

31 minutes ago, Hunter_13 said:

No wonder she keeps the girls pressed :gaylorcat2:

Our girl Evermore will get her 100 weeks on Billboard 200 before falling off, we love to see it :clap3:

4 minutes ago, gustavothehuman said:

I hope she only announces the tour next year, Coldplay already left me completely broke nnnnnnnnnn

According to insiders she is going to announce at the end of this year, it seems reliable 

Its legit scary how we always win. I thought we were all being clowns with the TS10 predictions.

tyra-banks-faint.gif

I'm still floored by the announcement. Everything about this has me shook to the core. :jonny2:The description is EVERYTHING

3 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Its legit scary how we always win. I thought we were all being clowns with the TS10 predictions.

tyra-banks-faint.gif

We love her again! Hopefully she won’t abandon Midnights after a week.

2 minutes ago, Aiya said:

We love her again! Hopefully she won’t abandon Midnights after a week.

I don't really care about having full eras again. She's on her 10th album so I don't expect her to promote like the new girls. The only thing I want is great music (guaranteed) and visuals (more than one video) and I will be grateful.

7 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

tyra-banks-faint.gif

the way The Sun always gets it right when it comes to things like this but we always doubt it lmao 

spacer.png

1 minute ago, State of Grace. said:

I don't really care about having full eras again. She's on her 10th album so I don't expect her to promote like the new girls. The only thing I want is great music (guaranteed) and visuals (more than one video) and I will be grateful.

Yeah I agree! I just more than one single 

FbTNZmuXoAA_tLA?format=jpg&name=large

I'm still absolutely floored by this, I can't even think about what the album might sound like

Hope she chooses right songs for singles.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.