Taylor Swift

Achilles.

9 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

Yall she is not naming the tracks One, Two, Three, etc :rip: it would make it a hassle to find on streaming, Google searches, etc. 

:rip: I thought we all knew it was placeholders pls

The tracklist reveal will be sickening  

• Replies 40.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Michael196

• Klein

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

You ok sis? How were things a mess? Gaga and Rihanna and Beyonce are also DEAD SILENT about music until the time comes to announce things. Beyonce is mid-era right now, teased some music videos like 12 days ago and hasn’t said a word indicating when they’re coming since that teaser. I don’t think we need to be so wrapped up in Taylor’s communication with us that it begins to affect the way we feel towards her. Just accept what she tells us, when she decides to tell us. Of course she only “engages” with us when she “wants” something, she’s a product. :rip: Taylor Swift is a brand, not a friend. 

again, silence is not the issue and i’m aware that we just represent money to her lmao 

the Gaga radio silence has been brutal and spoke a lot in and of itself, but that is an entirely different situation

i’m not going to essay about this now because it’s been discussed many times and today is not about this, but the way the re-recording have been handled has not been the tea. and it’s not just me saying this, a lot of fans are unhappy with how things went (regardless of legal roadblocks) 

She really is the most hard working female artist of her generation. She just won't ever stop working. I bet she wrote this album while also doing the re-recordings. I'm absolutely impressed by her.

I only have one question. In the description it says that those songs were written during the night through her life, how is that different from the other song she kept in the vault for the re-recordings? Are those songs that she wrote that were never intended to be on any record to begin with? Is she scrapping the re-recording and keeping the best vault tracks for this album? Or is it actually songs she wrote recently that will reference feelings she's been going through throughout her life in a more retrospective way?

Just now, TaylorNation said:

again, silence is not the issue and i’m aware that we just represent money to her lmao 

the Gaga radio silence has been brutal and spoke a lot in and of itself, but that is an entirely different situation

i’m not going to essay about this now because it’s been discussed many times and today is not about this, but the way the re-recording have been handled has not been the tea. and it’s not just me saying this, a lot of fans are unhappy with how things went (regardless of legal roadblocks) 

I mean, I’ve been a Taylor fan a long time. Anytime I’ve doubted her, she’s always proven me wrong. I’m sure all the unhappiness with the re-recordings roll out will be explained away with a documentary or a long form interview in 2024 and you’ll feel satisfied with whatever answers she gives for the lack of communication and transparency throughout most of this year. Just have faith in her and enjoy the fact that we get more music than any other fanbase has ever gotten from their favorite artists since the Beatles in the 1960’s. 

like, from Red TV release to Midnights release won’t have even been a full year. :rip: 

6 minutes ago, ellis-bell said:

Why hasn’t her Australian store updated? you can’t preorder anything internationally on the US store 

it's updated for me? ive ordered the vinyl 

2 minutes ago, Klein said:

She really is the most hard working female artist of her generation. She just won't ever stop working. I bet she wrote this album while also doing the re-recordings. I'm absolutely impressed by her.

I only have one question. In the description it says that those songs were written during the night through her life, how is that different from the other song she kept in the vault for the re-recordings? Are those songs that she wrote that were never intended to be on any record to begin with? Is she scrapping the re-recording and keeping the best vault tracks for this album? Or is it actually songs she wrote recently that will reference feelings she's been going through throughout her life in a more retrospective way?

I kinda get the feeling that some might be poems or stuff she wrote and then reworked for this album 

6 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

enjoy the fact that we get more music than any other fanbase has ever gotten from their favorite artists since the Beatles in the 1960’s. 

:clap3:

also looks like (yet again for you doubters!) The Sun was not lying! 

here is some of their tea:

TAYLOR SWIFT is making her first album of original material in almost two years – and is keen to work with up-and-coming female artists.

I can reveal the Love Story singer has been busy writing and recording in Nashville, Tennessee, for the last few weeks and is set to surprise fans with her most experimental album.

She has referenced ex-boyfriends including Harry Stylesand Jake Gyllenhaal on previous records, but will give a fresh take on her romance with actor Joe Alwyn on the project.

A music insider said: “Taylor is enjoying the process of tinkering with new sounds and is set to showcase a range of genres on her next album, which will surprise her fans.

“It’ll also be her most collaborative album yet and she is eager to work with up-and-coming female artists and producers.

13 minutes ago, Klein said:

I think she means that the 13 songs are about nightmare or dreams that have keep her awake during her life, not that the songs were written through her life 

I mean Taylor is always writing :rip: we knew she had a 10th album and probably has an 11th lined up already. I don’t mind this because it’s something sweet for us in between re-recordings. 

also the HYPE for her is insane right now :rip: everyone loves her again, I’m glad she’s not wasting it on a re-recording and it’s going straight to a new smash album. 

18 minutes ago, TaylorNation said:

she doesn`t own us anything. And i don`t get the complain when she is serving us nonstop, i mean she practically released as frequently as a KPOP artists.

Imagine fans of the likes Rihanna/Beyonce/Adele feel or most of artists had a 2 years gap between projects. Some might choose to share personal stuff to interact with fans between eras but Taylor has been doing this since 15 years old, now she deserves some privacy if she wants to. 

Also I’m shocked she wasn’t paranoid enough to avoid pressing vinyls ahead of time :rip: She wants that 800K+ opening 

3 minutes ago, Toxicity. said:

Also I’m shocked she wasn’t paranoid enough to avoid pressing vinyls ahead of time :rip: She wants that 800K+ opening 

have there ever been vinyl plant leaks though? I think they keep those under a tight lock and key

the only one I can think of was when pics of the Love For Sale vinyl came out but no one thought they were real kii

They way she'll absolutely WRECK atrl/stan twitter if Midnights somehow debuts with 1M+ :bibliahh:

Don't see it happening but who knows 

17 minutes ago, TaylorNation said:

up-and-coming female artists and producers.

ELVIRA is coming 

her era is here 

4 minutes ago, TaylorNation said:

have there ever been vinyl plant leaks though? I think they keep those under a tight lock and key

the only one I can think of was when pics of the Love For Sale vinyl came out but no one thought they were real kii

Harry’s House leaked like 5 weeks ahead of schedule. Adele and Beyoncé were able to keep theirs under lock though so I’m sure Taylor figured it out too. 

4 minutes ago, TaylorNation said:

We knew Bey was releasing this year because of a leak that said she was looking into vinyl pressing factories earlier this year

On 6/9/2022 at 3:50 PM, P!NK2LOVE said:

Pretty cool if this is what she’s doing:

2020: studio albums (TS8&9)

2021: re-recordings (TV2&4)

2022: studio album (TS10)

2023: re-recordings (TV1&5)

2024: studio album (TS11)

2025: re-recordings (TV3&6)

:jonny: 

We’re actually half way true for this :jonnycat:

Girls, I can't believe we're here :heart:

Seven more weeks to go :jonny5:

Midnights definitely exists because of the rerecordings since they got her to relive all her life experiences again. There was no way she wouldn't have been inspired to write new tracks based on those experiences.

She could've obviously presented them as vault tracks for the rereleases and no one would've batted an eye, but I guess the material was too good to be tacked on them.

27 minutes ago, venuss said:

They way she'll absolutely WRECK atrl/stan twitter if Midnights somehow debuts with 1M+ :bibliahh:

Don't see it happening but who knows 

I'd say if she manages to match or do a bit more than RedTV that'd be amazing. But that depends om if she has signed cds and other vinyl variants planned for September :jonnycat:

Also, I don't know if I want a single or not before the album release. Not knowing the sound of the album will generate absolutely insane hype. Every Swiftie will break down discovering the genre she chose for the album on October 21st. :jonny5:

She's insane :deadbanana4: literally the hardest working artist of the 20th century. 

Let me just collect my thoughts :jonny2::

Album cover: I love it, it looks like the cover of a 1970s Carly Simon/ Joni Mitchell acclaimed classic album.

Aesthetic: I think she's going to do glam looks from across the decades. Her VMA look was very 1920s flapper, and the after party one looked like a cross between the 70s and 50s.

Sound: I think this is going to be a collage of different genres like Red. For the songs about midnights that are fun or set at parties, I expect disco and glam rock. For the romantic midnights, I see her going for dream pop. And for the sad heartbreaking ones, I think she'll go for soft rock/ alternative songs. 

Just when we all lost hope, I-

Screaming at side A & B, give Ms Jepsen a break sis! 

We love a concept album though.

xKLpno2.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.