Taylor Swift

Achilles.

Did any other artists have hype for their tenth studio album? I feel like she has really sustained an immense level of interest in her career as a musician in a way that hasn’t been done since Madonna and MJ, but I’m not sure how long those 2 lasted on a globally mainstream scale.

• Replies 40.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Michael196

• Klein

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

Did any other artists have hype for their tenth studio album? I feel like she has really sustained an immense level of interest in her career as a musician in a way that hasn’t been done since Madonna and MJ, but I’m not sure how long those 2 lasted on a globally mainstream scale.

How many mainstream female artists have made it to their 10th album anyway? Google doesn't have the answer.

41 minutes ago, KOMH said:

Just stunning :jonny5:

Her looks tonight, truly stunning. So excited for this era 

1 minute ago, Jaspurr said:

How many mainstream female artists have made it to their 10th album anyway? Google doesn't have the answer.

Madonnas 10th album was Confessions, and her last album to have a bit of mainstream succes was her 11th, Hard Candy

I'm not a vinyl collector but that beautiful blue is just too good to resist, my capitalist queen emptying my bank account

3 minutes ago, Arrows said:

Madonnas 10th album was Confessions, and her last album to have a bit of mainstream succes was her 11th, Hard Candy

The fact that Madonna was 47 when she released her 10th album, 15 years older than Taylor is now.

2 hours ago, kyoshi said:

This girl again :bibliahh: it must be taylor's alt acct

Nnnnn :bibliahh:

7 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

The hype for this album is INSANE :dies: I fear for tomorrow when America wakes up and it’s all over the news :rip:

2 minutes ago, Jaspurr said:

I feel like this might be her first release without any gimmicks attached to it since her debut.

Aren’t you a OTH? What are you doing in this base :rip:

5 minutes ago, Holy Ground said:

I'm not a vinyl collector but that beautiful blue is just too good to resist, my capitalist queen emptying my bank account

Same 

There's something about it that looks so good + edgy:chick3:

Already seems like her least controversial album, everyone love the theme, vibe, cover and title:jonny: This hasn’t happened with any album of hers before according to my memory.

2 minutes ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

Aren’t you a OTH? What are you doing in this base :rip:

You're probably confusing me with someone else lol.

3 minutes ago, Arrows said:

Already seems like her least controversial album, everyone love the theme, vibe, cover and title:jonny: This hasn’t happened with any album of hers before according to my memory.

We don't know the genre yet :sistrens:

She's brilliant for staying in the crowd for Blackpink, J Balvin, Nicki and Lizzo and disappearing for the rest. There's been viral videos(especially for BP) and positive vibes from all those fanbases.

25 minutes ago, Jaspurr said:

if I had to go off the top of my head I’d just say Madonna, Kylie, Cher, and Barbra I suppose. Madonna and Kylie are the only 2 with any potential for some success that far in, but even then I think Taylor will manage to outperform both of them.

Oh and if Britney releases a 10th album that’ll be the closest indicator to “Midnight’s” imminent success, otherwise we have to wait for 2 more Lana or Rihanna albums or 3 more Beyonce albums. None of which are coming close to TS10 by any stretch of the imagination im sure :rip: 

But yeah, I guess women don’t make it to as many albums as men do, usually. 

Edited by WeFoundTrouble

I honestly hope that the cover is 100% final and those are the track names. Some might think it’s pretentious or try hard but I love the simplicity of it. No frills, no contrivance - here’s your aesthetic for the era, here’s your track list, here’s the whole vibe right up front and all you have to do now is wait to discover what the actual sound is.

And I hope it sells a metric **** ton first week just to demonstrate she’s still that girl :sistrens:

5 minutes ago, Cruel Summer said:

I honestly hope that the cover is 100% final and those are the track names.

:biblio: un-honestly it, then

When track 1 is called Nightmares and track 5 is called Lullaby and Track 8 is called Sweet Dreams, then what 

2 hours ago, Taylor fanboy said:

We suRvIveD 2016!!! @TaylorNation

NEW ALBUM!!!

but wait I was told this was impossible because, as Red Taylor’s Version era swifties, we were just too new to understand :dancehall:

1 minute ago, ahauntingnearu said:

:biblio: un-honestly it, then

I said what I said! :chick2: And I’m already too attached to the idea and will be disappointed when it’s not a thing :rip:

1 minute ago, Cruel Summer said:

I said what I said! :chick2: And I’m already too attached to the idea and will be disappointed when it’s not a thing :rip:

Vom - HORRIBLE idea

The white border wouldn't be that bad tho - a HBHBHB tease

Edited by ahauntingnearu

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.