Taylor Swift

Achilles.

55 minutes ago, Jaspurr said:

If she wins it's because she wants to drop easter eggs in her speech not because of the award.

this

spacer.png

• Replies 40.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Michael196

• Klein

Top Posters In This Topic

She's too loyal and Target has been good to her, I can't see her leaving them for Wal-Mart.

8 hours ago, Taylor fanboy said:

The backlash if she wins VOTY :deadbanana:

Why so negative mama 

7 hours ago, By the Water said:

Some people need their thread making privileges revoked

4C66247E-52F4-4B70-BF1B-5310DDF71BDA.thu

And Taylor won VOTY for YNTCD. No one's gonna drag her for ATW winning

Spill :coffee2:

• ATRL Moderator

The subtweeting in here

spacer.png

Say it your whole chest ladies

spacer.png

ATW will not and does not deserve to win VOTY. But then again this is the same award that she won for You Need To Stop Being A Clown of all videos so....I truly don't currr. We're way above VMAs at this point and I don't want her in the same room where N*c*i is having a "moment".

8 hours ago, By the Water said:

Some people need their thread making privileges revoked

And Taylor won VOTY for YNTCD. No one's gonna drag her for ATW winning

8 hours ago, By the Water said:

Imagine not wanting your fave to become the first 3x VOTY winner because 'you don't get the hype around the video'

Spilling facts left right and center :fan:

All Too Well winning VOTY will convince Taylor to keep on directing her music videos. The fact that she is deluded enough to think of doing an Oscar campaign for that mediocre video. 

1 hour ago, Taylor Swift said:

State of Grace or Enchanted is still her best song me thinks

Definitely a case to be made for both songs. I think I’d give SOG the edge. Such a passionate, mature and sophisticated arena rock song. 

3 hours ago, State of Grace. said:

ATW will not and does not deserve to win VOTY. But then again this is the same award that she won for You Need To Stop Being A Clown of all videos so....I truly don't currr. We're way above VMAs at this point and I don't want her in the same room where N*c*i is having a "moment".

ATW MV is meh but it’s the best nominated by far

Blank Space and LWYMMD deserve VMAs not those uglee videos

14 hours ago, Taylor fanboy said:

The backlash if she wins VOTY :deadbanana:

From who? Harry Styles stans? No one cares about them anymore. They're busy defending him from multiple viral drags this week anyway. :sistrens:

Hmm.. she can possibly win 4 Grammys and not win in the general and that would be even better.

Best Country Duo- I Bet You Think About Me (this category is very weak this year) 

Best Country Song - All Too Well

Best Country Vocal Performance -All Too Well

Best Music Film - All Too Well

Best Country Album - Red (Taylor’s Version) - this one is a stretch, I don’t sense the country block awarding the album because it has the edm song IKYWT on the album which in my view dwindle the original from winning. 

How possible is this? :gaycat5:

On 8/26/2022 at 7:36 PM, IBeMe said:

NOOO your username is too iconic. And yes I remember ALL of this. And I remember whne you first joined and we all shat our pants thinking you were legit taylor nation cuz they were indeed trying to get into ATRL :ahh: your first posts were also very TN esque if I remember correctly :lmao: 

lmao that was my plan going in, but i only kept it up for half of my first post or something :rip: 

The VMAs are only as serious as you take them. The Man is a Best Direction winner and VOTY nominee while LWYMMD was only nominated in some technical categories

We want her to win VOTY and give a speech foreshadowing what's to come even if it's misleading a la AMAs 2018

I just want to see her again, I don't even really care what she wins, just want a red carpet moment and audience reaction shots. Hopefully she won't wear a suit, but that seems to be the only fashion she has in her wardrobe these days.

I don't want her at the VMAs because it's the VMAs and no1curr, but also because I know she will be cheering and jumping and screaming when Nicki is getting that trash ass award and I cannot bear seeing that. :gaycat6:

1 hour ago, Rican said:

Best Country Album - Red (Taylor’s Version) - this one is a stretch, I don’t sense the country block awarding the album because it has the edm song IKYWT on the album which in my view dwindle the original from winning. 

How possible is this? :gaycat5:

The re-recording is less EDM more acoustic maybe she can snatch it.

some still acting like she's a bad director... these are her songs that she wrote and if she envisioned their videos to look like that then this is the way they should look.

if any of us don't like them then it's our opinion but does that mean that she should stop, obviously not.

and acting like the videos would've went in another direction if someone else was involved is delusional, all the MVs probably since og Red if not even before have been her ideas and the directors that she hired were only there to execute her vision.

21 minutes ago, Fama said:

Most of her VMAs outfits are kinda ugly :sistrens:

What do we think? Will she go? Will she tease a new era?

- Winning VOTY for the 3rd time will be a VMA record.

- Being the only female to win Best Direction twice will be a VMA record.

We all know Taylor likes the stats so yes she will go and also if she is serious about Academy Award nomination those wins will further push the narrative on why All Too Well should be considered. 

5 minutes ago, Rican said:

- Winning VOTY for the 3rd time will be a VMA record.

- Being the only female to win Best Direction twice will be a VMA record.

We all know Taylor likes the stats so yes she will go and also if she is serious about Academy Award nomination those wins will further push the narrative on why All Too Well should be considered. 

That's true, she likes stats and cares about awards. If she goes, I hope she will tease a new era :gaycat:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.