Taylor Swift

Achilles.

10 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

I can’t believe y’all even pit Loser against THE reputation. :biblio: Pick a battle with someone on its level, like Smile by Katy or Heaven & Hell by Ava 

Reputation is ******* BAD. Lover is ******* BAD. Both are just as BAD. Comparing them is like comparing apples to apples. Stop this **** already

• Replies 40.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Michael196

• Klein

Top Posters In This Topic

Regurgitation stans still can't accept that puta and Loser are sisters with Loser being the more popular one

8D6E07BA-69C7-4DE3-B20C-1C601276FAF5.thu

Dolly Parton is on TS10, record is back to country roots. 100% reliable! :mandown:

Bottom three of discog is probably Lover, Fearless and RED.

spacer.png

6 hours ago, By the Water said:

Loser is and will always be Taylor's most streamed album. I'm sure some can't cope with that

8D6E07BA-69C7-4DE3-B20C-1C601276FAF5.thu

TS10 is coming

If she is coming with TS10 this year, but doesn’t release this week… It’s because she’s waiting for the Grammy deadline as to not compete with All Too Well. There is still hope:clown:

Wait - I was under the impression SNTV still had some issues around it and that’s why it couldn’t be released. Were these resolved? I see quite a few people say there aren’t any issues with it anymore 

SIS DO SOMETHING PLEASE YOUR DERANGED FANS ARE DOING THE PUTA VS LOSER DISCOURSE AGAIN

Edited by discotitzz

1 hour ago, Badgalbriel said:

Reputation is ******* BAD. Lover is ******* BAD. Both are just as BAD. Comparing them is like comparing apples to apples. Stop this **** already

reputation has a clear and STRONG narrative, a clear and concise plot from start to finish (something 1989 and Lover both lack(, VITAL motifs throughout the album, elegant and EXPENSIVE visuals, a RECORD BREAKING WORLD TOUR, and only one bad song (Gorgeous) with a handful of highlights like Dont Blame Me, DWOHT, Call It What You Want, Delicate — some of her absolute best pop music outside of Blank Space / Style / New Romantics / Wildest Dreams, her only 4 GREAT pop songs outside of reputation.

I can’t believe you people have the audacity to call Ready for It a bad song, the confidence with which she delivers the lyrics are unmatched!! 

1 hour ago, Delusional said:

Bottom three of discog is probably Puta, Mixtape and Peak Low.

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

I can’t believe you people have the audacity to call Ready for It a bad song, the confidence with which she delivers the lyrics are unmatched!! 

Girl I use …Ready For It? too but those lyrics are.. Katy Perryified in the first verse :jonnycat:

4 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

bad song (Gorgeous)

:doc: um no. The only bad song on rep is Don’t Blame Me

5 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

reputation has a clear and STRONG narrative, a clear and concise plot from start to finish (something 1989 and Lover both lack(, VITAL motifs throughout the album, elegant and EXPENSIVE visuals, a RECORD BREAKING WORLD TOUR, and only one bad song (Gorgeous) with a handful of highlights like Dont Blame Me, DWOHT, Call It What You Want, Delicate — some of her absolute best pop music outside of Blank Space / Style / New Romantics / Wildest Dreams, her only 4 GREAT pop songs outside of reputation.

Reputation is nothing outstanding. RFI, IDSB, EG, LWYMMD, Gorgeous... are all terrible pop song with dated production. Just because she has "confidence" don't make RFI a good song. Even the stripped down ballad NYD is bland and nothing exciting. 

The acoustic version of DWOHT from the reputation tour is absolutely incredible. The album version sounds dated. 

And even the other good songs on the album are nothing outstanding and don't even come close to the 1989 pop songs you mentioned, except Don't Blame Me and Getaway Car. SIG, CIWYW, Dress, TIWWCHNC and Delicate are fine, but nothing next level, pretty much on par with other albums tracks from 1989 and Lover. 

Reputation is not a bad album by any mean, but it's really a bottom tier Taylor Swift album. Having expensive visuals and record breaking tour don't make an ALBUM better. The narrative behind it is it's biggest redeeming quality, but it doesn't offset the lack of better music. Also let's be honest, "edgy Taylor" was kinda cringy. That's not her brand and that's fine. 

reputation is her best album.

There will be no further explanation.

Everyone’s t-r-a-u-m-a from 2019 should be healed asap. I recommend listening to New Year’s Day.

2 hours ago, Arrows said:

If she is coming with TS10 this year, but doesn’t release this week… It’s because she’s waiting for the Grammy deadline as to not compete with All Too Well. There is still hope:clown:

If she's delayed all her releases so ATW can compete at the Grammys, just to go on and lose I will be so mad :toofunny2:

1 hour ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

Ready for It

I did something bad 

Look what you made me do

End Game

So it Goes 

Gorgeous

King of My Heart 

This is Why we Can't have Nice Things

New Years Demon

How can an album be good with that many TERRIBLE songs? Of course, there are amazing songs there, like Delicate and CIWYW. The rest? Trash

Edited by Badgalbriel

23 minutes ago, taylordswift13 said:

If she's delayed all her releases so ATW can compete at the Grammys, just to go on and lose I will be so mad :toofunny2:

She also doesn't want to compete with Adele abd Bey

• ATRL Moderator

Oh y'all bored fr

Delusional

Cant believe ppl are still waiting for the announcement week after week :bibliahh: I guess eventually ppl will be right if they expect sth literally every single week but yeah i gave up a couple weeks ago :rip: Maybe we are getting another TV single or sth but thats it, TS10 in late 2023 i think... hopefully we get 1989 TV and SN TV before that tho...

BUT i need her to be at the VMAs for that possible Blackpink interaction :jonnycat: or a reaction gif of her bopping to Pink Venom
I still maintain that the next Rosé solo should be a Taylor collab :'(

Edited by TaylenaStan

44 minutes ago, taylordswift13 said:

Right? SOTY and ROTY winners are always hit singles or part of AOTY-winning albums. ATW might get a nomination, but that's it. :gaycat6:

12 hours ago, Beyonnaise said:

Speaking of Loser, I listened on my commute yesterday and was gobsmacked at how well it’s held up outside of ME!th? Why do we clown the album so much when the problem was always just the lead single and cringeworthy era moments?

Cruel Summer, I Think He Knows, False God and London Boy all SLIDE. Jack was  absolutely in his bag crafting these productions. How did he manage to do it at the same time he was making the greatest album in recorded music history (NFR)? God was in the studio, yes she was

spacer.png

TASTE!  :jonnycat:  False God really deserves more recognition

I just unfollowed Taylor Nation on twitter, best decision I made all year tbh 

48 minutes ago, TaylorNation said:

I just unfollowed Taylor Nation on twitter, best decision I made all year tbh 

rip your username :chick3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.