Taylor Swift

Achilles.

At least we can all unanimously agree that Lover Titanic Tank Remix is her worst collaboration, and her worst remix.

It’s unarguable at this point of her career. I honestly don’t think she can lower the bar even more.

spacer.png

• Replies 40.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Michael196

• Klein

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Myah Marie said:

You’re trolling, right?

spacer.png

Not a Queentina Ferreira gif on ATRL :WAP:

spacer.png

OT: 4 days until TS10

I don't mind her not dropping a new album or a whole rerecording this year. She should just release Enchanted TV, and even that wretched Bad Blood TV or even LWYMMD TV on Halloween. 

I want a new album. It’s been two years.

I also want a new re-recording announcement, it’s been a year.

18 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

Not a Queentina Ferreira gif on ATRL :WAP:

spacer.png

OT: 4 days until TS10

How late is the announcement today?

:gaycat:

wait why do y'all think something is coming friday? :biblionny:

18 minutes ago, Fama said:

How late is the announcement today?

:gaycat:

coming in 1 hour i believe :clownny:

1 hour ago, Taylor fanboy said:

At least we can all unanimously agree that Lover Titanic Tank Remix is her worst collaboration, and her worst remix.

It’s unarguable at this point of her career. I honestly don’t think she can lower the bar even more.

spacer.png

WAIT the way I scrubbed this collab from my memory after she STAINED one of the best songs of her career. Why would you bring her back into the light, even just to drag her??? Shawn’s lyrics truly LOST (and his harmonies add nothing of value either)

:hoetenks:

2 hours ago, stjosephprey4us said:

we always do

48 minutes ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

Anyone with an ounce of taste knows ha worst collab is End Game :biblio:

spacer.png

It's the best Ed/Taylor collab by far, kinda

wait why do y'all think something is coming Friday? :biblionny:

Do that matter? They always believe something is coming for the most diverse reasons.

56 minutes ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

Anyone with an ounce of taste knows ha worst collab is End Game :biblio:

spacer.png

Joker and the Queen too, what an abomination

A picture of her from Blake's birthday party the previous night.

15 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

Joker and the Queen too, what an abomination

Her worst song out of her whole discography. Awful for even Ed Sheeran’s standards :bibliahh:

7 hours ago, Nick_317 said:

Ms Swift should get ready for another lawsuit when she drops nothing this Friday and I sue her for my emotional damage

8D6E07BA-69C7-4DE3-B20C-1C601276FAF5.thu

I’m getting fed up. Can we make this one a class action and dog pile on her?

Atrl base thread v. Taylor Alison Swift - they will study this case at Harvard Law for years to come. 

1 hour ago, 4Real said:

It's the best Ed/Taylor collab by far, kinda

When the bar is in hell, even Everything Has Aged and The Joker and the Clown are better than End Career. At least the other two didn’t ruin ha radio reputation like End Career :dies:

My friend wants to know 3 songs from Lover to listen to. He already knows the singles, Miss Americana, and Cruel Summer. The unfortunate thing is there aren’t 3 more songs I’d recommend. :rip: 

I know he wouldn’t really like Cornelia Street or DBATC. He probably wouldn’t like Afterglow or Daylight either. False God is kind of the only one i have some confidence in. The rest of the songs are mediocre or bad :rip: What a waste of an album 

16 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

My friend wants to know 3 songs from Lover to listen to. He already knows the singles, Miss Americana, and Cruel Summer. The unfortunate thing is there aren’t 3 more songs I’d recommend. :rip: 

I know he wouldn’t really like Cornelia Street or DBATC. He probably wouldn’t like Afterglow or Daylight either. False God is kind of the only one i have some confidence in. The rest of the songs are mediocre or bad :rip: What a waste of an album 

Cornelia Street, Paper Rings, I think he knows, The Archer

The thing is, people wouldn’t be so upset about her not releasing new music if she actually did something with the music she already released instead of ignoring it completely after one week.

24 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

Soon You’ll Get Better

Cornelia Street
Paper Rings

False God

:gaycat3:

34 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

The I Think He Knows slander :biblio:

31 minutes ago, Arrows said:

The thing is, people wouldn’t be so upset about her not releasing new music if she actually did something with the music she already released instead of ignoring it completely after one week.

Totally agree :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.