Taylor Swift

Achilles.

yeah Joe is not IT

She is deeply in love that she hailed anything he did, including that basic chord Joe played on evermore or anything she claimed Joe has contributed with:skull:

And it's funny how Aaron and Jack giving 0 f*ck about what he did while she most likely was like "Oh my God, that's awesome honey!" and continued cuddling above the piano while Benji stared at them

• Replies 40.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Michael196

• Klein

Top Posters In This Topic

All this unwarranted Joe criticism :rip: 

If Beyonce can throw Jay Z on 1/3 of her discography and do 2 worldwide tours with him, we can accept Taylor sharing a mere writing credit with her man, especially if she enjoys writing next to him 

Edited by WeFoundTrouble

Anyways...

I need the TS10 lead to sound as immediately massive as Blank Space did. Thanks

I don't really care who produced what. I just need new music.

spacer.png

I really hope TS10 doesn't form a tree-logy, considering how different Red, 1989, Reputation and Folklore were, Folklore and Evermore being sister albums kinda threw me off, in need of some new sounds from miss swift!

i would be truly shocked if ts10 wasn't a new sound...she knows she can't go back to folk and i really can't see her going back to pop

All these undeserved Joe lashings... He deserved the writing credit if he came up with the exile melody and sound. ::coffee2:

To me evermore actually feels really different from folklore even though there are clearly similarities. If there is a supposed trilogy I could see it standing out from the other two in the same way Fearless > Speak Now > Red are all distinct evolutions while having similar bones.

Evermore is better than folklore so you can just imagine how a third instalment could have slayed

Ed_FHaPXsAA-Ju4.jpg

I can't take this anymore.

Edited by igotabigfatass

The Cockroach of pop

nevermind... this one is

Edited by Michael196

My Bottom 3 Taylor albums :ihype:

- Speak Now

- Lover

- Debut 

16 hours ago, Jaspurr said:

I don't doubt Joe is charming in person, but a star he is not. No matter how many strings Taylor pulls behind the scenes, he remains a nobody. I also feel like he's too good and nice to make it in Hollywood.

Taylor treating him as the second coming for lifting the chord progression of ATW for champagne problems was def. pathetic, though.

In which way is related be a Hollywood star with helping or giving ideas to write few songs? Swifties just hate Joe because in their minds he is not enough famous to be with Taylor, that’s how ridiculous it is. Taylor doesn’t need at her side a super star, because she is already more famous than any man who has share her couch, she need someone that makes her happy, as Joe is doing.

it is clear that the Grammy post-credits are just arrange by Taylor to credit him on the award due to their absurd rules, but he has always been credited on Exile and Betty so I don’t doubt he contributed, sincerely he feels more intelligent and prepare than 99% of popstar who allegedly take part on the writing of their songs 

The lyric 'my waves meet your shore' kinda turns me on. I generally find sexual innuendos related to sea imagery way too sexy for some reason. For ex, Dev also sings 'I'm only talking to you if you wanna surf my seas' on In the Dark, which sounds sexy as hell. 

It would be funny if the silence means nothing but a soundtrack song for the DOR movie. That would be the ultimate clown moment of her career post snapchatgate. 

43 minutes ago, ronelmaano13 said:

It would be funny if the silence means nothing but a soundtrack song for the DOR movie. That would be the ultimate clown moment of her career post snapchatgate. 

Drake randomly posted a photo with Taylor 2 months ago and he's an executive producer for Amsterdam so a collaboration song with him isn't out of reach.:gaycat6:

Edited by idkwiam

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.