Taylor Swift

Achilles.

She leaked that she's writing now for an album she'll release on August 2023.

• Replies 40.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Michael196

• Klein

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, ronelmaano13 said:

She leaked that she's writing now for an album she'll release on August 2023.

2023? you're being generous. :-* 

The fact that we'll finally witness an upward trajectory on her career stats graph thanks to evermore being a flop. The gift that keeps on giving.

I REFUSE to believe we're not getting TS10 this year :skull: nothing would make sense. 

There's a rumor going around in the Ariana base that Taylor's scared to release an original album after the success of Red TV. Idk if true but how ****** up though

5 hours ago, Jaspurr said:

There's a rumor going around in the Ariana base that Taylor's scared to release an original album after the success of Red TV. Idk if true but how ****** up though

That is another level of stupidity

Does anyone have the HQ audio of her Vonda Shepard cover Baby Don’t You Break My Heart Slow?

What ever happened to our fellow swiftie who was a KanyexTaylor hybrid?

The guy with a tumblr account and has ripped her concerts to audio? He had generously shared so much tracks, and he is missed.

14 hours ago, Cleanromantic said:

That's more of an aesthetic and album concept. A narrative is like "this is my first pop album" for 1989, owning the snake on reputation, the LGBT pandering and kiddy singles for lover... 

Op: Hopefully she's done with that "Joe is a secret songwriter/producer" gimmick. It really cheapened Folkmore for me tbh. Like we all know he had no hand in creating those songs he's credited in other than maybe a basic chord or piano note :toofunny2:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/August_(song)

"August" was written and produced by Swift and Jack Antonoff, with additional production from Joe Alwyn."

:skull: 

Yeah, right, sure. We believe you Taylor :juanny:

Hide contents

If anything, she deserves backlash for giving a white man credit so he could get a Grammy rather than this jet thing 

Is really annoying how some swifties think they know more about what Taylor do than the own Taylor. I don’t know why is than imposible that Joe helped writing some songs when they were quarantine together, specially knowing how grand father and grand mother were songwritters and composures and he plays the piano 

22 minutes ago, JorgeM said:

That is another level of stupidity

I love new members that don't know ATRL memes :toofunny2:

21 minutes ago, JorgeM said:

Is really annoying how some swifties think they know more about what Taylor do than the own Taylor. I don’t know why is than imposible that Joe helped writing some songs when they were quarantine together, specially knowing how grand father and grand mother were songwritters and composures and he plays the piano 

I already said that he probably composed something on piano and she wrote a song to it (although I still hold my position that his involvement is grossly exaggerated by Taylor :michael:) but it's obvious that he was added to the production credits after the fact to get him over the 33% contribution threshold so that he could get a Grammy. The Gag is that just after she did that, the Grammy's changed their rules again to what they were like before, i.e. anyone who contributed gets a trophy :toofunny2:.

There's a reason he got credited for all the Jack songs and none of the Aaron ones. Jack and Taylor are bffs and he credits her for jump-starting his career as a producer. He would agree to any favours she would ask of him.

31 minutes ago, JorgeM said:

It’s not that it’s doubtful that Joe worked on some of the songs, it’s just that it’s doubtful that he composed and wrote lyrics for the choruses of Exile and Betty without Taylor’s input. Having grandparents who were songwriters and being able to play the piano doesn’t mean Joe’s talented enough to be a main contributor to an AOTY winning album.

Edited by JoJo

2 minutes ago, JoJo said:

It’s not that it’s doubtful that Joe worked on some of the songs, it’s just that it’s doubtful that he composed and wrote lyrics for the choruses of Exile and Betty without Taylor’s input. Having grandparents who were songwriters and being able to play the piano doesn’t mean Joe’s talented enough to be a main contributor to an AOTY winning album.

If he composed the melody of the choruses even without the lyrics, he deserved the credit. 

2 minutes ago, JoJo said:

Considering that with the old rules and new rules singing chorus in a song like Colbie Caillat is enough to win the AOTY I understand Taylor’s trick to make Joe a winner too

39 minutes ago, JorgeM said:

Considering that with the old rules and new rules singing chorus in a song like Colbie Caillat is enough to win the AOTY I understand Taylor’s trick to make Joe a winner too

Yeah, I think it's likely that Taylor knew the new rules were coming and she realized that Joe would've won the AOTY if she had released Folklore 1 year later. She probably thought it wasn't fair (also because Joe probably contributed more to the album than Colbie Caillet did for Fearless and perhaps Greg Kurstin did for 1989).

Why Taylornation out here reminding us everyday to vote for those cheap VMAs nominations...one would think mother is landing her jet & premiering a new single at the ceremony

For all we know, the 5-second dreamy intro of august could’ve been Joe’s idea, and yes, that alone would be enough for him to be listed as a producer.

2 hours ago, JoJo said:

and let's not forget he was credited in just two songs when the album was released. then, suddenly, after she won, he appears in more tracks just to fill the 33% criteria. i think it's sketchy. i don't doubt he may have helped her, but still weird.

I think she knows GRAMMYs won’t be on her side this year.

She’ll probably attend AMAs instead.

She can't not release TS10 this year. She just can't.

Give us new music.

ezgif-2-c76e74ae6c.thumb.gif.08747ce1a8e 

3 hours ago, ronelmaano13 said:

If he composed the melody of the choruses even without the lyrics, he deserved the credit. 

If Gaga can win an Oscar for the same amount of input….

new august merch coming :duca:

1 hour ago, Arrows said:

For all we know, the 5-second dreamy intro of august could’ve been Joe’s idea, and yes, that alone would be enough for him to be listed as a producer.

That would be impossible because Jack already composed/ produced their songs together before sending them to her so she could write the topline.

Honestly, her story about his contributions changed several times already, it's undeniable that she's twisting truths 

spacer.png

I don't doubt Joe is charming in person, but a star he is not. No matter how many strings Taylor pulls behind the scenes, he remains a nobody. I also feel like he's too good and nice to make it in Hollywood.

Taylor treating him as the second coming for lifting the chord progression of ATW for champagne problems was def. pathetic, though.

59 minutes ago, Cleanromantic said:

That would be impossible because Jack already composed/ produced their songs together before sending them to her so she could write the topline.

Honestly, her story about his contributions changed several times already, it's undeniable that she's twisting truths 

spacer.png

Tell me why it’s so unrealistic that Joe heard the recording of august and suggested some changes? 

20 minutes ago, Arrows said:

Tell me why it’s so unrealistic that Joe heard the recording of august and suggested some changes? 

Why wasn't he credited from the beginning if he did?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.