Taylor Swift

Achilles.

17 minutes ago, Headlock said:

I know this isn't true but when I tell you the way I would scream :jonny5:

I just sit and lie :rip: I'm bored at work. But yeah I do believe that we'll get lead in August. 

• Replies 40.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Michael196

• Klein

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, igotabigfatass said:

I just sit and lie :rip: I'm bored at work. But yeah I do believe that we'll get lead in August. 

:deadbanana4:

6 minutes ago, igotabigfatass said:

Dumb dumbs on twitter believing you :ahh:

11 minutes ago, igotabigfatass said:

Your lies have incredible taste though :jonnycat:

yeah we aint getting no lead until end of october probably :rip: 

29 minutes ago, igotabigfatass said:

Your lie is getting viral on Twitter. 

8 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

yeah we aint getting no lead until end of october probably :rip: 

:bam:

19 minutes ago, Steve Johnson said:

Your lie is getting viral on Twitter. 

:chick2:

I’ve revised my prediction:

lead single August 26th

album November 11th

bookmark me.

5 minutes ago, cruelcooper said:

I’ve revised my prediction:

lead single August 26th

album November 11th

bookmark me.

teasing will start this friday, I believe :gaylorcat2:

Shall we start the lead single prediction again?? Its gonna serve 1989TV prediction in May 2021 :skull: 

If we believe that Sun article, it does seem she just started working on new album.

19 minutes ago, Aiya said:

If we believe that Sun article, it does seem she just started working on new album.

People always say The Sun has zero credibility then again they were 100% right about Adele and Bey so I don't know what to believe?

Anyway I don't see TS10 getting released this year. 

At this point I'd be glad for her to abandon the re-recordings project and just focus on a new album. 1989 TV probably shouldn't see the light of day if we're being real.

14 minutes ago, Beyonnaise said:

1989 TV probably shouldn't see the light of day if we're being real.

LOL of course not. imagine how good the new vocals must be, plus how many bops she has hidden. it's gonna be massive 

Look What You Made Me Do is eligible for re-recording later this month. :jonny2:

I’m here for a random release this coming Halloween.

2 hours ago, enchanted0 said:

People always say The Sun has zero credibility then again they were 100% right about Adele and Bey so I don't know what to believe?

Anyway I don't see TS10 getting released this year. 

Yeah, they were right about Britney’s book too.

18 hours ago, cruelcooper said:

Well.:giraffe:

evermore is just folklore promo but y’all aren’t ready for that conversation.

I totally get it but she could at least not be so obvious about it.

2 hours ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Look What You Made Me Do is eligible for re-recording later this month. :jonny2:

I’m here for a random release this coming Halloween.

I'm desperately hoping she either GAH's LWYMMD or releases a remix where she adds in electric guitar and a heavy bass and a real percussion line and cranks the energy up to eleven 

Something like this but mixed professionally would be the death of me :jonny5:

Max used to be in a metal band, maybe he can help her with that :deadbanana4:

Edited by wastedpotential

I don't think The Sun is 100% reliable but I do think they report about it because they heard something. In conclusion, another confirmation that TS10 is coming but a lot of the details are probably wrong. I'm intrigued because the Stevie Nicks and Joan Armatrading rumors tho. Also because I think she will slay with a rock album.

:gaycat: 

Sounds too much like a PR piece from Tree. The timing, the working with up and coming female artist and writing in Nashville when she's never even in Nashville.

8 minutes ago, Ithinkforme13 said:

Sounds too much like a PR piece from Tree. The timing, the working with up and coming female artist and writing in Nashville when she's never even in Nashville.

For all we know she can be renting random private jets :rip: so who knows. I don't think it's a PR from Tree. The silence, the nonstop rumours about tour since late 2021, no new rerecording in sight...To me it seems like they wanted to go with 1989 TV this year and make it a big era (hence This Love TV, Bad Blood TV and merch drops this year as these were booked months in advance). But I guess seeing the streams and how she's seen by GP they chose to go with new record which does make sense and is her most sane decision in a w while. 

I heard TS10 lead samples Never Ever by Royksopp. Can someone confirm?

13 minutes ago, Ithinkforme13 said:

She must have seen the way swifties “defend” the jet-gate, and moved fast to shut them up with music rumors. :deadbanana:

It worked like a charm!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.