2022: 6.054B* (#1 F, #2 O) *First 7 months

First 7 Months:

2020: 2.748B

2021: 4.740B (+72%)

2022: 6.054B (+28%)

6B+ in 2022

21B+ in the 2020's

30B+ overall

I remember being THRILLED when folklore month did 700M and now she's literally never been below 800M once this year :gaycat6:

RED (TV) did something to her career :deadbanana2:

• Replies 40.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Michael196

• Klein

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe something is coming this Friday. August is the 8th month and it’s the 5th. 8 + 5 = 13.

Plus:

“A music insider said: “Taylor is enjoying the process of tinkering with new sounds and is set to showcase a range of genres on her next album, which will surprise her fans.

“It’ll also be her most collaborative album yet and she is eager to work with up-and-coming female artists and producers.

“She recently invited some friends to write with her and the songs they came up with reminded her team of Stevie Nicks and Joan Armatrading.”

Article by The Sun

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/19399967/taylor-swift-new-music-stevie-nicks/amp/

2 hours ago, wastedpotential said:

I really think Red (TV), and more precisely ATW10, is the reason why she became such a streaming juggernaut. She showed how great of an artist she was with folklore and evermore. The narrative around Taylor Swift really changed. Then with ATW10 she made the statement that she stood by her early work and that she always was this incredible artist. People listened to Red (TV) and probably started diving in her catalogue overall, something they might have not done in the past and would have never done had she not released folkmore.

I think folklore/evermore gave her value as an artist. Red (TV) just told the world "my catalogue as a whole is amazing too, go listen". 

I just heard TS10 lead interpolates Everywhere by Fleetwood Mac and is produced by Danny Harle.

As much as I would loveee TS10, I fear we are setting ourselves up for disappointment if she announces another TV instead :toofunny3: 

Edited by taylordswift13

From my own personal experience, she was pretty much omnipresent during the Red TV release week. Folklore felt like an event too but it was more of an online presence.

I remember even one of my friends who has, like, 0 clue about pop culture told me they were playing the new Taylor Swift album at Starbucks and there was a special drink. I was like, 'Yayy!' but in my head I went, 'Gurl, I wish it were a new album.'

That's why I'm kinda skeptical about Taylor's next move being for TS10 and not 1989 TV. She might as well treat the latter as a new release too, and officially launch it with a Shellback-produced single and a high-budget music video or something. 

2 hours ago, Klein said:

I really think Red (TV), and more precisely ATW10, is the reason why she became such a streaming juggernaut. She showed how great of an artist she was with folklore and evermore. The narrative around Taylor Swift really changed. Then with ATW10 she made the statement that she stood by her early work and that she always was this incredible artist. People listened to Red (TV) and probably started diving in her catalogue overall, something they might have not done in the past and would have never done had she not released folkmore.

I think folklore/evermore gave her value as an artist. Red (TV) just told the world "my catalogue as a whole is amazing too, go listen". 

I love that a 10 minute song is likely what made her a streaming force, in an era where songs reaching 3 minutes is getting rare. :priceless:

Edited by Spark

4 hours ago, alltooswift said:

“A music insider said: “Taylor is enjoying the process of tinkering with new sounds and is set to showcase a range of genres on her next album, which will surprise her fans.

“It’ll also be her most collaborative album yet and she is eager to work with up-and-coming female artists and producers.

“She recently invited some friends to write with her and the songs they came up with reminded her team of Stevie Nicks and Joan Armatrading.”

Article by The Sun

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/19399967/taylor-swift-new-music-stevie-nicks/amp/

“Starts”?? You can’t tell me she’s only NOW starting to work on TS10. No way.

7 minutes ago, cruelcooper said:

“Starts”?? You can’t tell me she’s only NOW starting to work on TS10. No way.

If someone is starting nothing is leaked. The album is already ready and that’s why her team lead I think 

2 hours ago, Jaspurr said:

She might as well treat the latter as a new release too, and officially launch it with a Shellback-produced single and a high-budget music video or something. 

I was thinking about that too. We agreed when she announced Red so far in advance that she was trying on different releases methods, what if this is one of them? Giving the “new album cycle treatment” to her most acclaimed album would be really cool.

Still over 2M wow :jonnycat:

40 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

I- :deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4:

Hide contents

The way these lyrics make sense, and isn't awkward as a smut version. Swifties are really talented. 

i’ve been on a Chromatica Ball bubble these last couple of weeks, traveling and attending a few shows 

but that’s starting to wear off now, where the **** is she. this is so annoying 

1 hour ago, Michael196 said:

I- :deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4:

Reveal hidden contents

The fact I might think about these lyrics everytime I listen to august now :deadbanana2:

Her pr team is changing the narrative with teasing new music

Diverting attention from her being a terrorist

Onto her artistry

Smart move

The way Blank Space just does 1m streams on a random day like nobody's business :deadbanana2:

8 hours ago, wastedpotential said:

It allowed people to rediscover her most compelling piece of work, it's impossible not to become a fan after that :jonny5:

5 hours ago, igotabigfatass said:

I just heard TS10 lead interpolates Everywhere by Fleetwood Mac and is produced by Danny Harle.

I know this isn't true but when I tell you the way I would scream :jonny5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.