Taylor Swift

Achilles.

9 minutes ago, Ithinkforme13 said:

And then the Amsterdam controversy takes over and we'll see how she handles that. I still think if she showed some remorse and took responsibility and vowed to do better it would of gone over so much better.

Amsterdam controversy will be huge. Why Taylor, just why? For a 5 minute cameo. 

• Replies 40.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Michael196

• Klein

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Ithinkforme13 said:

And then the Amsterdam controversy takes over and we'll see how she handles that. I still think if she showed some remorse and took responsibility and vowed to do better it would of gone over so much better.

Nah just ignore it and it will die down, all people will remember are the funny memes.

1 hour ago, IBeMe said:

she deff did not need to do the whole umbrella thing :rip: it makes it look like she is affected by the comments :toofunny3: Now I worry that if she is at an award show and the host makes a joke about this that she'll have a visible angry or sad face when the camera pans over to her for her reaction :rip: 

It would have been a SERVE if she just walked in and gave the camera a grin or something :-* 

She would FUME if they mentioned this in her presence :rip: The gifs we would get, one can dream...

12 minutes ago, Steve Johnson said:

I doubt it. The movie is packed with A-listers, they're not going to cancel that many people. The fact they all signed on indicates he has been given a pass by the industry. The media won't go in on it. Just like they didn't go in on West Side Story because of Ansel Elgort or whatever his name is. Hollywood money and influence is another level from the music industry. Yes some blogs will post about it and people will tweet but it won't get mega media coverage. She will be fine. Is it disappointing? Sure. But she is a ruthless careerist as is every other celebrity. She has conquered music, the next mountain to climb is Hollywood. She wants what Gaga has now. Do not worship someone famous, they will disappoint you. Just enjoy the art.

38 minutes ago, Steve Johnson said:

I think she wanted to be taken more seriously as an actress. On the outside looking in, it's an  amazing opportunity for her. Incredible cast, acclaimed director and Disney backing. If only David O. didn't do exactly what she pledged to fight against on the cover of Time.

3 hours ago, IBeMe said:

she deff did not need to do the whole umbrella thing :rip: it makes it look like she is affected by the comments :toofunny3: Now I worry that if she is at an award show and the host makes a joke about this that she'll have a visible angry or sad face when the camera pans over to her for her reaction :rip: 

It would have been a SERVE if she just walked in and gave the camera a grin or something :-* 

The pics are before the jet gate she was already in Burbank few days ago 

She should capitalise on the recent meme and August hype to announce on 5 August

She can steal the thunder from Calvin Harris too:WAP:

Edited by Nick_317

1 minute ago, Nick_317 said:

She should capitalise on the recent meme and August hype to announce on 5 August

I hope she mentions flying in the TS10 lead single. :sistrens:

Imagine if She led with August instead of Cardigan. It would have cemented the song as a CLASSIQUE. I HATE HER

1A2N0pD.gif

4 minutes ago, mael said:

Imagine if She led with August instead of Cardigan. It would have cemented the song as a CLASSIQUE. I HATE HER

1A2N0pD.gif

But cardigan is the best song on folklore. I'm glad she went with cardigan. 

what the actual **** :bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

I have no words :gaycat6: VD, July 4th & new year's day are DEAD...

but why disgust of all songs??? illicit affairs and my tears ricochet are right there!!

Ever since snapchatgate, Taylor always hides under umbrellas. Remember Miss Americana?

She's back on people's good graces, and people whose lives revolve on stan twitter are the only ones invested in the jetlor thing. Losers that they are. 

years-later spotify peaks:
enchanted 46
don't blame me 68
blank space 104
wildest dreams 149

Hmm. 

No one here will speak about August is 11th on the WW Spotify chart with 3M streams today!?!

I swear to god if August doesn’t drop like a rock after the first day of the month and ends up becoming big enough to delay the TS10 lead if it was planned to drop soon :bibliahh:

Her catalog streams are out of control at this point 

20 minutes ago, omrimayo said:

No one here will speak about August is 11th on the WW Spotify chart with 3M streams today!?!

there's a whole thread for that sis :deadbanana4:

The smashery yesterday and today was insane. Unbelievable. :jonnycat:

12 minutes ago, Cruel Summer said:

I swear to god if August doesn’t drop like a rock after the first day of the month and ends up becoming big enough to delay the TS10 lead if it was planned to drop soon :bibliahh:

Her catalog streams are out of control at this point 

It will probably do DBM numbers until September 1st then start dropping off. 

Her catalogue is a smash, and just shows how out of touch she is and her team when it comes to choosinf proper singles. Her album tracks post-1989 have better recurrent streams than the singles. 

2 minutes ago, ronelmaano13 said:

It will probably do DBM numbers until September 1st then start dropping off. 

Her catalogue is a smash, and just shows how out of touch she is and her team when it comes to choosinf proper singles. Her album tracks post-1989 have better recurrent streams than the singles. 

So agree!

1 hour ago, Nick_317 said:

Blackpink might announce something on aug 5

5 hours ago, Ithinkforme13 said:

I think she wanted to be taken more seriously as an actress. On the outside looking in, it's an  amazing opportunity for her. Incredible cast, acclaimed director and Disney backing. If only David O. didn't do exactly what she pledged to fight against on the cover of Time.

She can’t act to save her live. I love her but she isn’t an actress.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.