• Michael196

• Klein

Top Posters In This Topic

Y'all better make August cross the 1M mark tomorrow for my birthday :gaycat4:

Did this really turned into a positive thing ? :skull:

August is coming btw :WAP:

August is just impeccable :jonny3:. The fact that she wrote this:

Remember when I pulled up and said, "Get in the car"

And then canceled my plans just in case you'd call?

Back when I was livin' for the hope of it all, for the hope of it all

"Meet me behind the mall"

On a whim in the recording booth :jonny:. That melody is one of her bests and she just came up with it like that, no wonder atrl is seething 24/7.

Edited by Cleanromantic

Pretty simple: Create a new company under somebody else’ name, sell the planes with special rent back agreement for periodical uses (they are used by other renters regardless). If worry about the backlashes, skip the first step (should be great business for/with most private jets owners), just sell with special rent back agreement.

The situation was never that serious TBH.

TheArgonaut

Stream August to make it go viral for the whole next month babes.

I'm just gonna be honest, if I had her money (or the money of any of the celebs that use private jets) I absolutely would use them whenever I could.

To be able to avoid having to fly with the disgusting, unwashed masses coughing and sneezing and being generally terrible? Ugh, I'm jealous.

That Twitter account tracking people's airplanes is so creepy/ invasive/ unhinged :deadbanana2: how is that even legal :skull:.

since when are names and nicknaming aloud around here?

where are the mods? if this was Bey/Gaga/Rih... they would've gotten banned, but Tay is the usual punching bag...

august is on repeat, it's such an anthem. her aiwfciy moment but the summer version :giraffe:

This whole thing turned into a meme... Swifties will spin ANYTHING in Taylor's favor, it's hilarious.

Anyway, what is she up to? Is she the one taking these recent flights? Is TS10 actually coming? Should we expect the lead soon?

504zfn.thumb.gif.a43ee4ce14e420f8b9c1ff5

19 minutes ago, By the Water said:

Anyway, what is she up to? Is she the one taking these recent flights? Is TS10 actually coming? Should we expect the lead soon?

504zfn.thumb.gif.a43ee4ce14e420f8b9c1ff5

There’s no way she was in Albany New York today, so no way it’s her. 

I’m still kind of worried about all this. It definitely feels like the largest mass backlash since reputation. She’s lost some or most of the gp good will she built up since folklore

1 minute ago, Folklore89sm said:

I’m still kind of worried about all this. It definitely feels like the largest mass backlash since reputation. She’s lost some or most of the gp good will she built up since folklore

Don't be worried, the hate already died down and it's become a meme :clap3:and with the TS10 rollout starting soon it will be overshadowed completely 

4 minutes ago, Folklore89sm said:

Please the GP does not care in the slightest. :rip:

I don't think this backlash it's really going to affect her like 2016 did, the whole situation just turned into a joke (thanks to the swifties)

I obviously don't agree with celebrities owning jets and doing 30min trips whenever they want, but I won't waste my time pretending that I'm Greta Thunberg on a gay forum, so...

She'll be fine 

taylor-swift-holding1.gif

49 minutes ago, Folklore89sm said:

Nobody cares about this sis, calm down :toofunny2:

58 minutes ago, Folklore89sm said:

Don’t be worried, it’s just a big joke at this point 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.