Taylor Swift

Achilles.

All of us are contributing to global CO2 emissions. Everyone should calm down especially those who are on the internet and social media all the time.

• Replies 40.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Michael196

• Klein

Top Posters In This Topic

34 minutes ago, TheArgonaut said:

Jetlor proving she's a capitalist pig once more. A terrorist!

TheArgonaut

This is not your first time using this word on here

1 minute ago, Michael196 said:

This is not your first time using this word on here

What ? I think you may have seen it from other user.

Watch her abandon the original TS10 and write an "environmental album" about her finding her roots in the sun, nature, and ocean

504zfn.thumb.gif.a43ee4ce14e420f8b9c1ff5

We should brace ourselves for her Solar Power

3 hours ago, Nexto said:

None of this would've happened if she dropped Speak Now TV last month like God intended

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

At least she had a good run

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

If only she releases music as much and as frequently as she releases CO2 into the atmosphere

I love Taylor's music but I think it's genuinely embarrassing that some of you are justifying this. :toofunny2:

:ahh::ahh: We are NOT RUSSIA.

And who was defending redditors? They actually believed this was real and were dragging her for the "damage control"

I saw someone on twitter trying to defend her saying that she released folklore, which brought back a lot of “nature themes” :rip:. Honestly it is a bit concerning how much she hates this planet, but we already knew she’s greedy af :coffee:.

guess i'm unstanning until Peak Now (TV) is released someone @ me when that happens

No way y'all are taking those tweets about the penguins seriously

6 hours ago, Fama said:

It barely has higher CO2 emission than a commercial flight. It doesn't really matter if the family and employees take the small jet or a big commercial jet. 

Um?

Doesnt that depend on the number of passengers. Surely its higher per person if only 1 person is flying in the jet

No need to separate the artist from the art, Taylor can be a good person and still fly a private jet lmao. I hope she does change her ways now though, which she might do after this (still pretty small) backlash. 

Oh baby, can we dance?

Oh, through an avalanche?!

I’d hold you as the water rushes in

if I could dance with you again

Dancing with our hands tied

Self-aware Queen! :clap3:

18 hours ago, Kozy said:

what is the point of this thread, some of y’all are very annoying :rip:

Less annoying than fighting every Gaga and Britney Stan 24x7 on this forum. 

6 hours ago, Cruel Summer said:

And as if annoying tweets and hypercritical Reddit comments are actually even accomplishing holding someone accountable :toofunny3:

They are such hypocrites :redface:. You can tell by the foaming at the mouth that they've been waiting for her to slip and for them to get their "got you" moment for years. These are the same people who were writing essays and having meltdowns about how her having a group of friends is problematic :toofunny2: and you just know that if it were anyone else's name that was number 1 on that baseless article, no one would care :coffee:.

Suddenly everyone cares about the environment 

they just want anything to tear my queen down they are all jealous

if you could you know you would private jet

What’s the difference about someone flying all around the world in a regular plane? 

I don't understand how this is a problem. People that were taking her plane would be taking any other private plane if hers didn't exist :rip:

:ahh:

2 hours ago, Arrows said:

:skull:

Another song to become viral? Here for it.

1 hour ago, Badgalbriel said:

I don't understand how this is a problem. People that were taking her plane would be taking any other private plane if hers didn't exist :rip:

:coffee: 

Chemtrails over the country is actually a Taylor diss track :clap3:

1 hour ago, Badgalbriel said:

Its absolutely true that the existing structures of the world make it extremely difficult to have a small carbon footprint. 

But also all planes are awful as long as they require fossil fuels, not to mention the carbon footprint of the production of those planes :gaycat6: 

I understand people getting angry at frequent fliers and Taylor is of course flying a lot herself and making it easier for others.

But the world is ******, no matter what. I dont see any solutions that are really helpful.

It would be nice if Taylor would be a bit more like Ellie Goulding in that area, but of course it doesnt matter overall. 

All that I know is this private jet gate will just make us wait longer for her next move

Only if she just dropped Speak Now TV on May/early June, like 2-3 weeks after her doctoral degree :toofunny3:

then she can disappear along with this news til next Spring to announce 1989 TV and her Summer Stadium Tour 

She's always bad at timing ever since she left Big Machine Records

The way some members in here pretend to be stans (from the username to sig) but they keep hating on Taylor in every thread, what is wrong with these people :ahh: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.